• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
btw for anyone who thinks there no point to port priority, there is. People who have a higher port also can actually move first in a match. Watch any vid slowmo, and you'll see that higher ports get out of the opening animation and are able to move faster than lower ports.

Also I'm not sure if tope + cyrain and us are coming together anymore, tope+cyrain might not have a car for this.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
btw for anyone who thinks there no point to port priority, there is. People who have a higher port also can actually move first in a match. Watch any vid slowmo, and you'll see that higher ports get out of the opening animation and are able to move faster than lower ports.

Also I'm not sure if tope + cyrain and us are coming together anymore, tope+cyrain might not have a car for this.
=( nooooo I want a rematch with Tope sooo bad :(

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Meh, I don't have enough moneys for more than one lol. Woot just went to a jorb fair. Even if I don't have money for spoc, I'll still come for friendliees. Although I really want to enter in the tourny. Gonna have to sell my soul body.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
;p Hopefully it'll be enough for the tourny. oh its sold. lol jk ;3

Can't wait for this. Spoc I mean. xD

Eggm

Smash Hero
I can't wait for this either. If he does change the date i'm making my tourney this day. :)

but I hope he doesn't. god I hope not.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i'm going to get top 5 at this in singles ... PROMISE

yes i'm actually going to enter singles finally lol

JFox

Smash Hero
oh you'll enter singles....and then you'll play samoose and falco all day in friendlies and say the same thing u do every time you compete at a tourney

"i should have warmed up my top tiers. i tried to go sheik vs player X and she played like hot garbage"

I want to see nothing but marth/sheik out of you this tourney alukard! And DONT play samoose...not once!

Alukard

Smash Hero
oh you'll enter singles....and then you'll play samoose and falco all day in friendlies and say the same thing u do every time you compete at a tourney

"i should have warmed up my top tiers. i tried to go sheik vs player X and she played like hot garbage"

I want to see nothing but marth/sheik out of you this tourney alukard! And DONT play samoose...not once!
=]]]]

mmmm JPOT ... gimme that tuff love ! LMFAO <333

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
PLAY SAMUSSS

Who cares about winning, samus needs the rep lol.

Play as whoever you want as long as you don't john about it later XD.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I will **** this tournament 1st place. Are m2k/vidjo coming? Since i'm winning no matter what I want the best to be there to have more wins on my record.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Any good docs goin?

I mean, I dunno who really mains what and usually goes to this. Only thing I know is Scar mains Capfal. And I could be wrong. :/

Eggm

Smash Hero
Tec9 was pretty much the only one I was worried about coming across in brackets.

Sumo, Deff's doc is pretty beast. Velocitys is good too, but I don't know if hes back or gotm's was a 1 time thing. xD Those are the only 2 decent doc mains I could see attending.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion

Why can't he play Samus?

PLAY SAMUSSS

Who cares about winning, samus needs the rep lol.

Play as whoever you want as long as you don't john about it later XD.
I'll be reppin' Samus to the fullest like I always do. Don't worry.

Any good docs goin?

I mean, I dunno who really mains what and usually goes to this. Only thing I know is Scar mains Capfal. And I could be wrong. :/
I'll be there. One of the best Docs in the world.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Tec9 was pretty much the only one I was worried about coming across in brackets.

Sumo, Deff's doc is pretty beast. Velocitys is good too, but I don't know if hes back or gotm's was a 1 time thing. xD Those are the only 2 decent doc mains I could see attending.
Ah, thanks bro. Not that I am only focusing on playing docs or something, just something to stem a little insperation from. Being the only doc in a tourny with mostly falcos can at times be a down for me, but I keep trotting on. Hope to play you too.

I'll be there. One of the best Docs in the world.
Kool, I'll hope to play you there as well! Of course I'd like playing both your doc and samus. Man, I can't wait for this.

random rhyme GO GO GO ;3

Start smashing keep dashing wow what a lashing that shiek what a geek! Lets take a peek Eek! Im so weak downthrow to bair eat the nair take the fair shine to dair such a pair! Oh too pro that I must stare! must keep my hair bring the chair wavedash must smash not mash owww don't bash L cancel, hey! Dance all day! time to pay heres the hay blue ray's jiggs must stay take my pill go down hill pay the bill heres your fill! Ness will swing Jiggs will sing Peach will fling and fox will sting Uuaa's fox so waaah make a noob go cryin maaaa! ;[ Stafu will tell you to get some tofu what? Yo, foo! Whats up, moo? Need to poo listen to the who convert to jew play until two need to talk to sue! like the color blue? what say? BOO! D-Torr's Diddy is a G, *****, watches G4! Thats what I have me for Zoro's Link makes you think stay in sinc keep to pink skate in the rink fix the sink oh p.U you stink! Forgot to jump first what a thirst Owwww a Falcon Punch Burst! Listen to Fred Durst My Samus is the worst Cristine's Peach makes me wanna have some reach to a leech likes long walks on beach loves to teach Al's Shiek he doesn't play all the time and his falcon is so good he randomly kneed me when I thought I was gonna die Vericz's Bowzer is so Good he burns wood and eats you for being rude don't be so crude likes to kick jude what that'ts not an infinite dude lets get some food! Kyon asks you whats there no a nair just kidding don't you dare! come into my lair Marths sword swing is a ding! no wait! Game and watch! Bell ring! DI to survive don't go up too high or you'll die can't punch gah I'll sigh oh what a tie its a draw I fought the law and the law won but thats not a pun, hun give me buns, son keep the hitstun keep you shunned JonPaul's Samus is not a Spamus, I don't like to lose stock I like to use Doc. ;3

JFox

Smash Hero
somehow freestyling just aint the same on the boards...

DJ- Samus blows, have fun with last place. Not that ur actually gonna go samoose when it matters cuz u always fall back to that big bad black *** bowzah. :)

Eggm

Smash Hero

DJ- Samus blows, have fun with last place. Not that ur actually gonna go samoose when it matters cuz u always fall back to that big bad black *** bowzah. :)
The only teams games that you won on Monday night is when treble went samus (And when I went dumb characters).

Lol, there was a really decent up and coming doc player at gotm's. Unfortunately I forget his smash tag. But hes def legit and if he keeps attending stuff I think he will bust out some good placings soon.

Corey was busting out numbers like 634 given 430 taken with 5 kills as samus LOL.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion

As much as I love Bowser, it pisses me off with the pain I gotta go through with that character. One missed L-cancel and thats pretty much death. Thats what I get for having a super low tier as one of my mains but no complaints. I just take the pain and try again. Although if I'm playing on point with Bowser, its pretty f*cking beast. Although me playing on point with Dr. Mario, Mario, Samus & Pikachu is even more deadly than playing on point with Bowser. It all depends on the player, my mood and whatnot. Samus definitely doesn't suck at all. There's just people that can't use Samus at high level. I definitely can and me & HugS are the best Samus players. I would never get not even close to last place with Samus at a tournament. By the way, you know black Bowser is WarriorKnight's color. Mine is blue, quit life!

Top Bottom