• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Prog is a black skinny guy with a baseball cap and ultima is a white stockier guy with short hair. I'm sure you guys can figure something out with that.
wat. I know tag and Uscout. I mean who doesn't know Ultimascout? Have you seen his link?

JFox

Smash Hero
yo jay/jesus i can bring my vape if you guys wanna hit it after the tourney

its f*cking beast
DEF BRING YOUR VAPE HAX!

btw, anyone who wants to can join us, just one thing- if ur down to burn wit me, ur throwin me bills son (hax, if u bring ur vape, i wont even charge u).

Should be a fun tourney :)

edit: scar u should make a thread in the tournament listings section of the boards so that people who dont check regional zones will still find out about Spoc VIII. couldnt hurt, ya know?

Cia

das kwl
Well.. nows a good a time as any.

If anyone needs to get a new job, You can have my piss.

yours won't do you any good, i promise.

:colorful:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
scar idk if u saw the message earlier bout this but

im bringin 2 tvs for this
i have a tourney the next day at drexel. can u bring ur 4 tvs to it by any chance? in exchange il let a couple of em be dedicated melee setups for u to **** everyone on lol

JFox

Smash Hero
mmmmmm raftbuilder, you best be bringin that baby. (no johnsons, make it happen)

i should really make a trip down to md/va sometime soon, you guys know how to throw down

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i got an infraction for my picture =.=

i am arguing this infraction with the heads, that water pipe is for tobacco AND I BEG YOU TO PROVE OTHERWISE >=[

GOTM

Smash Champion
yo for real, i think its pretty pathetic that people gotta bring up weed and **** on the boards. we all know your only doin it to show the community what you guys do, and how cool you are but for real, just talk about it on aim or some ****.

idk it just always pissed me off. i aint no anti-weed dude by far, but like its just ******** to flaunt it, and it completely drives away from the main purpose a lot of you "say" you have for doin it.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
troof

and imo ur lucky u only got a 1 point infraction.

just leave it out of the boards, not everyone is a pot head and doesn't like hearing about it being talked about in public threads. keep the **** to yourselves. also, the staff here aren't *******, its obvious what u mean to it. and if theres anything that irks me more than drugs, its when people talk all cute about their "water pipes" (see what i did there?) and even name them.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
waaah waaah waaaah

quit being uptight whiny *****es

who cares, its not a big deal, just skip over it.

i dont whine everytime people talk about anime on the boards and i dont give a **** about it, i just skip over it.

grow some balls and just attempt to change the topic or something rather than just whining about someone posting something.

seriously ****ing pitiful

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
While we're on the subject of whining about stuff, I think plank should come to this wearing something other than pajama pants. It makes you look like you're in your house all day long XD.

JFox

Smash Hero
waaah waaah waaaah

quit being uptight whiny *****es

who cares, its not a big deal, just skip over it.

i dont whine everytime people talk about anime on the boards and i dont give a **** about it, i just skip over it.

grow some balls and just attempt to change the topic or something rather than just whining about someone posting something.

seriously ****ing pitiful
true dude.

how many times have i seen gotm/scar/reno post about beer pong. not everyone drinks ya know, should u consider their feeling? im just pointing out the double standard.

i think we started talkin about it cuz we wanted to do it not cuz we're tryin to look cool. the pic might be "against smashboards policy" or w/e....but frankly who gives a ****. u gonna live ur whole life not questioning anything? planks a cool dude, not cuz he lights up, but cuz he doesnt let other people tell him how to live his life.

this is a message board that doesnt even allow u to curse, lol. question some authority once in a while for god sakes.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
good **** doh, lol

i didnt mean any offense to anyone inparticular, i just get annoyed at people being judgemental for no reason really. we arent flaunting or pushing our values on anyone, it's just as if the thread got sidetracked onto a music topic or any other hobby really. it'd probably be better just to not comment rather than tell people not to talk about it. its just not something we are ashamed of, since it's not a bad drug AT ALL. I'd be more inclined to talk about my high endeavors on the boards than my drunken escapades XD

Eazy23

Smash Lord
****, I didnt know so many smashers burned. Hit me up!!

Can't wait for this.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
how many times have i seen gotm/scar/reno post about beer pong. not everyone drinks ya know, should u consider their feeling? im just pointing out the double standard.

i think we started talkin about it cuz we wanted to do it not cuz we're tryin to look cool. the pic might be "against smashboards policy" or w/e....but frankly who gives a ****. u gonna live ur whole life not questioning anything? planks a cool dude, not cuz he lights up, but cuz he doesnt let other people tell him how to live his life.

this is a message board that doesnt even allow u to curse, lol. question some authority once in a while for god sakes.
You want to read someone quoting Inui talking about how he's a gay pedo and the pics of his yaoi collection? No, I don't think so. Why the double standard then?

Hint: There are things you don't want to read about on smashboards.

I can't remember if I posted this but I'm probably not coming to this because I have a midterm the Monday after this.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
wow why dont u just study a bit beforehand so you have a free day to go to smashpoc?

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
plank is so win...smoke weed everyday

the anime metaphor is true.......i dont care about that **** either, but i dont whine about it, because people like different things, and thats cool with me. so dont hate

Tomacawk

Smash Master
the problem with talking **** about marijuana is that it really has no reason to be frowned upon unless you also dislike people who drink coffee and soda, alcohol, and/or smoke cigarettes. this doesn't even MENTION pharmaceuticals..bottom line, everybody has their fix. why judge marijuana users when it is the most harmless of all the aforementioned drugs?
kids, did you know that thc, the active ingredient in marijuana, makes you happy? like it literally forces you to be happy...
I cant see why it would be such a terrible thing...it was legal until the 1900s and many founding fathers smoked weed. Have you ever thought about what people did before video games and electricity? Well, at that time, marijuana was legal. Connect the dots.
And we aren't trying to be "cool" by talking about pot, we're trying to find fellow stoners. Plank I want to meet your bong if I make it to pound4.
sincerely,
concerned and stoned in IL

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
people are hating on you cause you kids act like idiots and flaunt all the **** time. why a double standard? one is legal one isn't. people aren't posting yo lets get a bottle of henny every 3 seconds and get messed up. no onefinds the need to brag that they drink. nobody is taking pictures of flasks. cause its not that serious. but naaa you people and your pot have to blow grand horns that you do something illegal. yo make sure you bring blah blah to the tourney. yo lets smoke before the tourney. yo lets smoke after the tourney. it is mad annoying. and not allowed. personally i wish they would crack down more.

i dont even have anything against it, i know more than enough people who do it but the bragging is really ridiculous.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
people are hating on you cause you kids act like idiots and flaunt all the **** time. why a double standard? one is legal one isn't. people aren't posting yo lets get a bottle of henny every 3 seconds and get messed up. no onefinds the need to brag that they drink. nobody is taking pictures of flasks. cause its not that serious. but naaa you people and your pot have to blow grand horns that you do something illegal. yo make sure you bring blah blah to the tourney. yo lets smoke before the tourney. yo lets smoke after the tourney. it is mad annoying. and not allowed. personally i wish they would crack down more.

i dont even have anything against it, i know more than enough people who do it but the bragging is really ridiculous.
yo i hope they crack down on you beating off to death note. personally i wish they would crack down more.

ps slavery used to be illegal, so did womens right to vote. is that a justified double standard? god, think for yourself, srsly.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
alcohol used to be illegal, too. and the reason why people plan ahead isn't to brag, it's because like you said it is currently illegal so you MUST plan ahead in order to have supplies

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
beating off to deathnote?
strike 1.
try again on funny?

i'm not even against it being legal or against it at all. im against you lames talking about lets get high before the tourney, after the tourney, bring the weed, bring the bong, i got a new pipe, etc....

but yes slavery and womens right is comparable to substance usage.

tom, people are definitely bragging.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
wtf is it with you kids and drugs? oh lawd
Ahem.. lol.. =)

Well about that THC thing that makes you happy.. sure it makes you happy but after when you are not high it has negative effects. You don't care about the consequences and also you tend to live with your instincts instead of thinking thoroughly about the right choices you should do.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
well you said there is a double standard because one is illegal, and you give no other reasons...thats your logic against you hahaha

your against us posting about it? wow ppl post about lots of off topic stuff, why cherry pick this one?

Top Bottom