• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
****. i almost won the powerball.

if i would of played 24 and 31(the possible dates of spoc) i would be rich. v.v

@title change: shto? ( "what" in russian )

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm gonna try to come to this, it seems pretty big and I wanna go! : D

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Dang it, there was this mid-night gaming champsionship which gave $100 to first place with a $50 mcdonalds gift card and 2nd and 3rd both got $50 with a $25 mcdonalds gift card on this date at franklin mills mall, but ill go to this instead -_-

Eggm

Smash Hero
So is this really in September or did you mess up the date? Cause I was gonna hold my tourney this day lol.

I guess I can do mine the weekend inbetween this and gotms

Tomacawk

Smash Master
9/19? NO!!!!!!!
That creates a schedule conflict with LoLiS in MI... I assume nobody else will have that problem since I planned to drive from so far lol
well now I have to decide which tourny I'm going to
idk if I can make this

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
i dont know when homecoming is, but i wouldn't go anyway. its not spoc without prog in attendance. unless i have work.

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
Im coming and im bringing Tensai, my xbox 360, BlazBlue, Marvel vs Capcom 2 and my fight stick

Eggm

Smash Hero

Milos

Smash Lord
hey i need a team mate i want someone from philly who i never see

prog? is steve going or are you mate-less

if not then scar/cactuar/pakman/anyone i know in philly? love u!

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I guess I should bring my Super Nintendo to this. I'm not gonna use Bowser or pretty much any low tier for that matter at this tournament. The only time I might use a low tier is during teams and thats only my secret weapon. I'm just gonna go all Samus for singles. I'm gonna aim to get somewhere in the top 5 for singles like I achieved at the last SPOC.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
I guess I should bring my Super Nintendo to this. I'm not gonna use Bowser or pretty much any low tier for that matter at this tournament. The only time I might use a low tier is during teams and thats only my secret weapon. I'm just gonna go all Samus for singles. I'm gonna aim to get somewhere in the top 5 for singles like I achieved at the last SPOC.
:/

Still, thats good to hear, you want to place so your using a better character, I'll be rooting for you regardless
:)

Top Bottom