• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman

i never leave NY to go to a non national. And the last National I went to was RoM. and before that, Pound 3 (Feb 2008)

i need to go to more giant events. :(

Didn't you see Swift's post! We need to band together and not be elitist about which tournies we go to! Support MELEEEEE!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I would go to any tourny that has people who want to play other people for money and also want to win so I can win if I can because I want to win win win win yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :] theres some hype. or I mean I'm hyped hope your hyped. haha

edit: melee tourney that is. ;3 (thats close or far [but its easier to go to a closer one and funner to go to a big one])

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Swift, no prob. Spawn, you can carpool with me, but no way am i driving to Tolland lol.
Lol, that'd be ridiculous. I'm driving to Milford. We should leave at a reasonable time/get housing because last time Awsmsean drove and it took us 11 hours to get there.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
**** , I got mindgamed. i thought it was lucky posting, then i saw that it was mango and then i thought the location said Norwalk, CT but it DEF was Norwalk CA

FML..

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
mango if u come i wanna MM u if we dont play in bracket!!! i know ull **** me now but still.....

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Why does everyone ask me that?

I can NEVER make it to an OOS tournament on a Friday night unless I take off of work which I am not going to do.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Pakman, who do you play? ANd your going to Spoc right? I know I couldn't make it to your tourny on the 13th, that was cuz I was on the way to philly at the time, haha. (left florida [by car] the day before)

And so I'm definetly gonna hit up Spoc, and I can't wait! I'm ok at smash, but I want to be GREEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAT! [/tony the tiger]

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I play Luigi. I might have people over Thurs night. It would require a train ride from the city however. What part of Philly do you live in?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I live in center, I think. 8th and Tioga (near Allegheny and then Lehigh, i'm at the lehigh library lol).

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
doesnt plank only live like 1hr45 - 2hr away?

iv done VA and CT there and back in a day and it sucks :/ easily doable, but it sucks

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
I have driven to Chu's and back in a day. Its not the most enjoyable ride, but it definitely isn't the worst.
I guess. It takes us about 2.5 hours going up from college park, but cyrain and tope are coming from two hours before that, in richmond(or about 1.5 hours from chu's) and the tourney ends at like midnight at best, which means they'll be doing highway driving til 4:00 am at the least. That's not very safe. Also, it's more fun to house and play friendlies the night before :D

chibo, isn't that like a 7 hour drive? or at least 6? what time are you leaving at in order to be in VA for any reasonable amount of time? Even at bare minimum, you couldn't at the tourney for more than a few hours.

Milos

Smash Lord
ok so im gonna be in philly this coming weekend and i wanna play all you nyakkers cause i havent seen you since the last spoc and i miss you dearly

pakman bring me that OG classic rock

um so who's down?

Top Bottom