• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Mike$ and Trademark will probably go just for the fact of the Wawa's lol.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
October 2nd? That's the day after my birthday. I would love to come up on friday and do some birthday smashing.

thumbswayup said:
Lovage's avatar is amazing.
I'd rather have Ippo back.

Tope do you want to do the same thing as last time? You can come up earlier to avoid rushour and chill with me though.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Tope do you want to do the same thing as last time? You can come up earlier to avoid rushour and chill with me though.
Try to find somebody to house you guys asap. CanIsmash lives in a mouse hole now, I'm not in Philly anymore.

GOTM

Smash Champion
the biggest selling point of wawa IMO is free atm usage. that **** is so ****.
Agreed. I really don't think Wawa is too great any more. I use to love the place but their sandwiches and **** are mad expensive compared to some other places. I would much rather get a greasy cart for half the price and be more full from it. Plus anything else besides their sandwiches you can get anywhere for the same price. Wawa lost it's touch when they raised their deli prices back a few years ago. :(

Free ATM usage is nice as hell though.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
wawa is overrated buns.
yeah this is kinda what I was getting at in my post...but then........
You would miss wawa if it was gone.
...I moved to Georgia...and there are no Wawas in sight...and I'm a little sad.

It's mad reliable [and where else can you get a DELICIOUS bowl of chicken tenders on mashed potatoes 24/7?]...their shakes are pretty great too =D

subs are mid-tier though >_> breakfast bagel sandwiches are tight though

Scar

#HarveyDent
scarduzio chicken sandwich is the best thing ever

wawa deli -> dinner>chicken strips/sandwiches>chicken sandwich>breaded>breaded chicken custom>american>mayo + creamy caesar dressing>lettuce + grated parmesan COMBO ftw

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Meatball + Yellow American + Buffalo Blue Cheese + Grated Cheese + Whole Toasted

Italian + Yellow American or Provolone + Lettuce + Tomato + Oregano & Pepper + Pickles + Grated Cheese + Ranch + Whole Toasted

And I forget the exact ingredients (but GOTM knows), the Turkey Alexander

Scar

#HarveyDent
turkey alexander is just a turkey + cheese hoagie with ranch dressing and sweet peppers

anyways spam all of these are like $4.29 or something like that

m2k i'd change the date if i could but since the space is free and given to us by a college it's always booked way in advance and has very little flexibility. so i really cant. :(

Top Bottom