• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

12 Pack

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys thanks for spamming my profile wall lol. I am in the process of talking to people at Penn and reserving the room. Scar asked me to plan for the last Sat. in October which is the 31st. If I am unable to get that date my back up will be the 24th of October. Don't worry I have things under control and I will let everyone know when I have official confirmation of the date.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Hey guys thanks for spamming my profile wall lol. I am in the process of talking to people at Penn and reserving the room. Scar asked me to plan for the last Sat. in October which is the 31st. If I am unable to get that date my back up will be the 24th of October. Don't worry I have things under control and I will let everyone know when I have official confirmation of the date.
Don't get it on halloween. Go for the 24th.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
this is happening late october?
I'm coming from springfield, IL with samurai to visit peeps and play some melee with the ec

Tomacawk

Smash Master
ive been to tournies with him but i don't think i've actually met with junglefever
afaik it's just me and samurai

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
held: cot, cot2, cot3, sats (singles), 3 biweeklies
going to hold:
2 unannounced tournies, one being melee/brawl/pokemon (singles for smash, singles doubles for pokemon. possible doubles side events)
the other... most likely going to be in october? uh oh... what could it be? its gonna be big
and iv helped co-host a bunch

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
just cause i play a whole lot doesnt mean i dont play melee still and hold tourneys for it. melees amazing, and im planning on being more active in it again. ul see me at gotms tourney, this, my unannounced tourney in oct (once my **** school confirms it), rom2 (if i have the money to, ****s expensive), pound 4 (only entering melee if i have the $ to), aka

Top Bottom