• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

rabbt

Smash Journeyman
That's because MaNg0 is EC.

MaNg0 MaNg0 MaNg0 MaNg0 MaNg0 MaNg0 MaNg0 MaNg0 MaNg0 MaNg0 MaNg0 MaNg0 MaNg0 MaNg0 MaNg0 MaNg0 MaNg0 MaNg0 MaNg0 MaNg0 MaNg0 MaNg0 MaNg0 MaNg0 MaNg0 MaNg0 MaNg0 MaNg0 MaNg0 MaNg0 MaNg0 MaNg0 MaNg0 MaNg0 MaNg0 MaNg0

Scar

#HarveyDent
cyrain always knows what's up

minibosses, TSA philly, it doesn't matter. TSA is a bond that cannot be broken, we still have a ton of love for all of the affiliates, old and new, mud and muz, etc etc

SENSEIIII

JFox

Smash Hero
I already bought my ticket, so I am going whether I like it or not lol.

I'll be way outta shape compared to the rest of the scene by then, but it will be fun none the less.

Alukard

Smash Hero
I already bought my ticket, so I am going whether I like it or not lol.

I'll be way outta shape compared to the rest of the scene by then, but it will be fun none the less.
just let me go for u =]

theres really no way to do that right ?? SERIOUSLY I'd PAY THE TICKET COST LOL

JFox

Smash Hero
Scar, can you confirm that my team tournament videos with mango spoc are still on you hard drive somewhere, and that you have some intention of putting them up sometime in the near future? I've been pretty patient but I haven't really heard anything about them in mad long.

Scar

#HarveyDent
yeah i forgot about them, i'll put them up soon

ps you should just AIM me, if I see "scar" and "videos" on SWF i ignore whatever post it is and proceed to put up whatever i want to/think is interesting

JFox

Smash Hero
because its cheaper since u bought wayyyyy back when
I tried to warn you guys that things would just get worse the longer you waited. Now prices are more than a $100 what I payed. If you still plan on going regardless, you should def buy tickets before they get even higher. Right now it costs $340, and in a couple of weeks I guarantee it will be $400+

yeah i forgot about them, i'll put them up soon

ps you should just AIM me, if I see "scar" and "videos" on SWF i ignore whatever post it is and proceed to put up whatever i want to/think is interesting
Thanks dude.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Airtran tends to have odd online specials...in my case, when I checked a month ago it was $310+tax round trip or something, whereas right now it's $260 round trip [granted that first one is the price for non-stop flight and the second has one stop in Georgia, but the non-stop isn't even an option now and the one-stop flight wasn't an option before]

so yeah it's worth looking into [LGA to SFO I think is what you'd have to use?]

edit: lmao @ Tope

Alukard

Smash Hero
Airtran tends to have odd online specials...in my case, when I checked a month ago it was $310+tax round trip or something, whereas right now it's $260 round trip [granted that first one is the price for non-stop flight and the second has one stop in Georgia, but the non-stop isn't even an option now and the one-stop flight wasn't an option before]

so yeah it's worth looking into [LGA to SFO I think is what you'd have to use?]

edit: lmao @ Tope
i'm tryin to get there however

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
yeah dude everyone needs to go to this! It'll be tooo much fun and such an experience [for better or for worse] that you can't really duplicate...I'm beyond psyched right now...oh and if I'm able to get a 2 week vacation, then I'll already be in NY for the week before Genesis which means I'll be flying out from there :) I'll be all over some NY threads if that ends up being the case ^_^

Top Bottom