• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

skyheart

Smash Lord
mathos is a smasher who has been overrated at a particular point in time and now we're bring it back to balance with the truths

pockyD

Smash Legend
i actually don't know of anybody that ever "rated" mathos highly

in that light, I think he's probably UNDERrated... EVERYONE just thinks of him as "that spammy falco that got 72% with lasers in FC3 crews"... I haven't heard a single person outside the midwest give him any sort of props as a player

Eggm

Smash Hero
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

How can you **** someone so bad to lose to a character the he probably doesn't even play?
Mute city is THAT in favor of the jiggster. I've beaten wife on that stage in tourney, so I'm not THAT bad on it. It is kinda ridiculous that the stage could make that huge of a difference that he could win with a char he doesn't' even use on it despite being double 4 stocked in the "real" matches of the set r1/r3 falco dittos.

Cia

das kwl
I 4 stocked him, suffered a humiliating loss to his jigglypuff r2 on mute city then proceeded to 4 stock him again in falco dittos r3.

LOL.. how gay. did you not stop to think about his feelings?? what if he was really confident in Falco dittos.

i'm sure he's a cool guy, but wow, he is going to really loathe EC if he name searches..

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
yall *****s are just hatin'

Mathos's Falco vs. Fast Fallers is certainly nothing special, but he knows how to camp and that's worth something. I really don't know why you arbitrarily feel like bashing him.

and he's definitely secondaried jiggs for awhile now. I remember seeing him go Jiggs vs. some IC player at Pound 2 or 3 (Meep maybe?)

JFox

Smash Hero
ur right, i literally am just hatin. I really couldn't know less about the guy, lol. I was just messin around, and than it started a whole we hate mathos rant LOL.

Lets hate on other people, its funny. VarietyBarrage BLOWS man. Wats up with that name? You're like the simplest thing to happen since the microwave. And can you be any slower? My lord your name should be RepetitiveMolasses.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Sorry about the Vids. (Although I am a huge fan of the tease you all got hahaha).

I have a bunch of singles videos I got from Scar. He is going to put up teams I think. I set my computer to upload a few yesterday before I went out and they crapped out after the first one. I will Re-Upload today.

Edit: I have some mroe vids ripped but either youtube or my internet is being a jerk, so people are going to have to wait.

Scar, did you want to make a Spoc 7 video thread or should I make it?

Scar

#HarveyDent
yeaaaaaaa oh geez everyone bug scar til he puts up the vids
this is the worst strat ever. when people bother me i get overwhelmed and put everything off, so each time someone asks me for vids it adds x amount of time to when i was originally going to post them, where x is somewhere between 2 hours and 5 days
nah son i have NO life give me the videos they'll be up in 30 minutes son yeeeeee son
i cant send like a gig of footage over aim/mail
I guess those Mango+JFox vids are all but lost not. :urg:
not=now? ill put them up stfu

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
ur right, i literally am just hatin. I really couldn't know less about the guy, lol. I was just messin around, and than it started a whole we hate mathos rant LOL.

Lets hate on other people, its funny. VarietyBarrage BLOWS man. Wats up with that name? You're like the simplest thing to happen since the microwave. And can you be any slower? My lord your name should be RepetitiveMolasses.
lol. Just don't hate on me, chillin will find out somehow and help.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
this is the worst strat ever. when people bother me i get overwhelmed and put everything off, so each time someone asks me for vids it adds x amount of time to when i was originally going to post them, where x is somewhere between 2 hours and 5 days

i cant send like a gig of footage over aim/mail

not=now? ill put them up stfu
or they NEVER go up, like sets of me and wife beating cactaur and m2k.

grawrrrrrrrrr

Top Bottom