• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Special shoutout goes to my new crew, The Minibosses. You guys are too good and mad cute lol.

Sexy shoutout goes to Jesus, Alukard, Hax, and G$. You guys definitely always make tournaments worth going and are too good to chill/talk with. Jesus, continue teaming with Hax lol.

Heart shoutout to my ***** Mango. You better not miss my godly birthday smashfest of the love, or else I'll be a very sad Panda lol.

Exclusive shoutout to my boys Lite & Deff. I hope ya can convince ya pops to let you guys go to Genesis with me. I wanna train you guys alot before that tournament.

Thanks for all the shoutouts and stuff guys =) Thank you guys again for devouring all the DJs I brought to the tournament lol. I hope it helped you guys out.

Shakugan, can I be in that Peach combo video you're making too? I do main Peach as well lol.

Cyrain, we always forget to play each other lol. We have bad luck with that but we'll get it next time for sure.

rabbt

Smash Journeyman
thanks east coast

i dont have feelings at all

im not entering regional crews at genesis now

if i go anymore
Okay. What about my feelings? You stayed at my house for 3 days, didn't shower, change your clothes, or brush your teeth AND you ate all of Dora's birthday cake, not to mention the fact that you pretty much forced melee 24/7.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
cyrain - m2k just can **** people harder then me

but ill win =D

just not as **** as him

Beat

Smash Ace
Okay. What about my feelings? You stayed at my house for 3 days, didn't shower, change your clothes, or brush your teeth AND you ate all of Dora's birthday cake, not to mention the fact that you pretty much forced melee 24/7.
Your hygiene is pretty suspect too, to be fair.

And being forced to play Melee is like being forced to watch your favorite movie, or having to do a super model.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
cyrain - m2k just can **** people harder then me

but ill win =D

just not as **** as him
=P Fair enough. I mean you still won the tourney, so good ****. =3 Btw, how did that final set with Jman go down?

As for Ambush, yea...i dunno who you are, but I'm pretty sure everyone on EC knows me.
Gtfo troll.
Never been to WC though, so they surely think I'm a random scrub. >_>

rabbt

Smash Journeyman
Your hygiene is pretty suspect too, to be fair.
"suspect" and "disgusting" are two different things.

And being forced to play Melee is like being forced to watch your favorite movie, or having to do a super model.
True, but only if said movie/super model had a 3 foot strap-on which was used to perpetually anally **** you for 3 days. I enjoy melee for a few hours, not 72. Much less 72 hours straight.

Cia

das kwl
=P Fair enough. I mean you still won the tourney, so good ****. =3 Btw, how did that final set with Jman go down?

As for Ambush, yea...i dunno who you are, but I'm pretty sure everyone on EC knows me.
Gtfo troll.

LOLOL.. amazing post.

and Ambush = DMBrandon

skyheart

Smash Lord

Gtfo troll.

Im on the EC and I have no clue who you are, but then again no one knows who I am and I haven't even been to like a REAL tourney yet

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
Im on the EC and I have no clue who you are, but then again no one knows who I am and I haven't even been to like a REAL tourney yet
I think your comment responded for us. Anyone who's been to a major tourney on the EC should know Cyrain. Dude is mad legit. And we'll continue to not know who you are until you start going to real tournies and get ***** by people like Cyrain. :p

Eggm

Smash Hero
I know who cyrain is, hes the one who beat me in r3 pools at pound 3 then lost to EVERY OTHER PERSON IN THE POOL. Which made it significantly harder to make it out lol.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
I know who cyrain is, hes the one who beat me in r3 pools at pound 3 then lost to EVERY OTHER PERSON IN THE POOL. Which made it significantly harder to make it out lol.
Lol **** all that ****. We were both playing bad. I had controller johns cause Kiwi spilled pulpy orange juice in my controller before *Pound* 3 haha. But really what happened was I lost to Mathos' terrible falco, got mad pissed and just forfeited the rest of my matches. Except to Drephen, he just beat me.

JFox

Smash Hero
lol mathos does in fact have a lousy falco. your controller must have been pretty lousy for u to lose to lousy mathos. all that dude does is shoot lasers....poorly. man if i were mathos I would so totally suck *** at smash bros. good thing im JFox, not mathos.

I hope mathos name searches. LOL

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Lmfao @ Jfox's post. Yea, I beat Eggm then lost to Mathos...So that should be an indication of how both Eggm and I were playing that day.

By Inui logic, Mathos > Eggm.

Top Bottom