• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

LaBlueEunny

Smash Rookie
Marshmallow girl?

Okay. What about my feelings? You stayed at my house for 3 days, didn't shower, change your clothes, or brush your teeth AND you ate all of Dora's birthday cake, not to mention the fact that you pretty much forced melee 24/7.
Rabbt: birthday cake is not needed :p no putting blaming me and people should leave M2k alone he's an ok guy he's my wife's pet :p

DJ Nintendo: no shout out to me?!?!??!! then again you never have played me yet I'm too busy giving out marshmallows :(

ChRed2AKrisp: I'm always doing something... though my partner in crime is not around but in MN when she comes back to philly in the summer we are a crazy cheering team ^_^ .

Dot eater: You missed me and after all that i brought to the tourney beef jerky your fav.

Rain(ame): Thanks for remembering me and the fact i'm at almost every SPOC! I wouldn't miss them for the world plus I love all the smashers there ^_^... well idk about xlax lol yes i spelled it wrong on purpose!

12 Pack: That is wonderful news I was worried about not going to SPOC any more.

Spawn: Rabbt is spencer they are one and the same :p BTW CT Smashers thank you for coming over you crazy kids !!!

Wozzzzy bear, copy cat and pakman on crack thanks for staying and playing poker.

I also want to say hi to: scar for letting me come again, Alexander triad because i hadn't seen you in a while it was great seeing you. LOL masta: I missed you come visit me more so we can have laughs and everyone else for putting up with my craziness ^_^!!! If i forgot you sorry i'm busy working on photo shoots :p

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Only reason I disagree with G-reg is 'cuz sometimes epic stuff happens outside of finals. (That and I had a confirmation from Blue Lazer as a whole I'd get my matches, xD) Sometimes epicness happens outside of finals...may even happen in pools, xD.

DJ...maybe. I want to...but I don't do the whole B-day thing. >_>

edit: Just realized that Dora posted shoutouts, oh snap, xD. Seriously, though...it's not SPOC without Dora...for me, atleast, ^_^

Edit2: Well it just wouldn't feel the same...to be quite honest. Also..everyone drink Mango tea. Mango did...and he won, xD.

Edit3: To be taken along with DJ's. It's never a balanced Smash meal without DJ's.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
O.o I played that many friendlies with my Falco? Shoot, that's a shocker. I'm still learning Falco. I've only been playing him for like a month or so.

I main Peach, secondary Sheik, and am juggling Falco/Zelda/Roy/Link/Y.Link for a backup.

O.o hmm...well I probably should keep working on my Falco for funsies and tech skill practice. That's who I use for tech skill practice nowadays.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
omg kage that warrior **** is so dumb

GOD DAM

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dumb

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Kage is a WARRIOR!!!! He's frustrating Mango, go destroy mango WARRRIORRRRR lol. <3 Mango. :D

Top Bottom