• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds REVIVED: 4 - 2/13/2010 -- Glen Ellyn, IL!

Zjiin

Smash Master
double post

Tink. Call me. I have like 800 of your old numbers mixed in with the new ones and i need to find out which one works.

ORLY

Smash Master
Look forward to seeing everyone there and getting in great matches, definitely will be good times like the last.
We need to have a style match, Loosh. Last time was tooooo epic.

also i may be arriving via train around 2 PM or so, i haven't looked at the schedule yet. don't eliminate me from singles! and if someone could pick me up from the station, that'd be aces!

Tink

Smash Hero
i may be a little late coming sveet....if i have to pick up damien+vro, so u bettttter hold the teams up for us!!! or start and we will all **** when we get there =)!

LSDX

Wah!
Aight, I'ma show up for dubz now. I've never been to DuPage College before, can I just straight up show up without identification or anything?

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Yep, just walk on into the building with black glass windows. I'll be there at 11 tomorrow. There are detailed maps in the first post if you need specific help finding the room

LSDX

Wah!
Yep, just walk on into the building with black glass windows. I'll be there at 11 tomorrow. There are detailed maps in the first post if you need specific help finding the room
I'll probably get lost, but if you happen to see a guy in a black hat and a Sonic shirt, just yell McSnapple and I'll probably notice ˆ–ˆ

See ya tomorrow~!

Mendoza

Smash Apprentice
Anyone coming from Chicago?
Cosmo and I would prefer to get ride up there. If not, we might need someone to pick us up from the Metra near the school.

The Dark Comedian

Smash Cadet
We need to have a style match, Loosh. Last time was tooooo epic.

also i may be arriving via train around 2 PM or so, i haven't looked at the schedule yet. don't eliminate me from singles! and if someone could pick me up from the station, that'd be aces!
Chris, you noob, I told you I could give you a ride! Call me if you still need one.

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
i let you down, matt. :( my fault, i'm not as good as tommy in teams.

good matches tho guys, this was a fun one. good **** to the WI ppl who traveled mad far and made it out to this!

kels fcuking sucks

BIG C

Smash Master
I heard results for singles might be(this comes from mad hungover tinkleton tho)

1st kels
2nd cosmo
3rd sprinklin tinklin (tink) (el feo uno) (tinkleton)
4th vino
5th matt

again possibly a false on these i dont really know just being of service to the community

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I'll post full results soon-ish. I haven't slept yet so i'm heading to bed now.

Mundungu, do you have any time frame for the videos?

ORLY

Smash Master
I had mad fun at this and the following smashing at Sveet's. Bowser repreSENT!

Also: who was the guy who had the four guys behind him cheering for our pools matches? I wanna put those guys in retainer; it was hilarious.

p.p.s. : I expect to see all of you guys at Winthrop Harbor next weekend! It's gonna be hype!

LSDX

Wah!
I don't know who it was, but who ever friendly doubles with me has to get on here who did the "F-YOU" then wall-teched into a Warlock Punch. Too good.

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
i enjoy playing against cosmo

its refreshing to know that my opponent is actually thinking instead of trying to do as many nair shines as possible lollolo

Spit-wad

Smash Cadet
I had mad fun at this and the following smashing at Sveet's. Bowser repreSENT!

Also: who was the guy who had the four guys behind him cheering for our pools matches? I wanna put those guys in retainer; it was hilarious.

p.p.s. : I expect to see all of you guys at Winthrop Harbor next weekend! It's gonna be hype!
That was me playing, with my crew, ENG (short asian who was also in our pool), NWMN, and CCM.

nice moonwalks.

Top Bottom