• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds REVIVED: 4 - 2/13/2010 -- Glen Ellyn, IL!

Tink

Smash Hero
lolll...did u watch those vids <_<? he was playing like dope at the FC crew battles....and thats to say, BAD!

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
i actually thought he was playing OK except he was just letting him back onto the stage whenever he knocked him off which should be the opposite....ganon/falcon off stage VS fox = death

Tink

Smash Hero
he also did stupid angles when firefoxing, and never really dash attacked in the right spot he shoudlve....really, he just spammed good...thats about it.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
tink be quiet what do you know? you're some no name newber
ganon counters fox, I don't understand why nobody realizes this yet

LSDX

Wah!
I can't show up at 11:45 for registration start, 1PM at the earliest. I want to sign up for singles, so can I still register at 1:00 for it?

paralasalud

Smash Ace
uhm. i don't think i can go to this anymore. :( </3
if you're having some kind of smashfest after then i can come chill.

/band practice johns

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Yeah smash at my house after the tournament, you're definitely invited judd.

@McSnapple Singles won't start until after doubles are completed. The last few of these have had singles starting around 4pm, so show up before that.

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
meneks, we still have a MM to do. i'm calling you out.

this will be my last tourny for a few weeks, i'll be doing a little traveling so i'm gonna miss out on the MW love.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
i got it! give it to one of my purdue crew buddies at SMYM and then can give it to me(I wont be there). but by then it will be spring and i wont care about winter hats...

if anyone 4 stocks ray chun in tournament ill give you 10$. any takers?

Tomacawk

Smash Master
i got it! give it to one of my purdue crew buddies at SMYM and then can give it to me(I wont be there). but by then it will be spring and i wont care about winter hats...

if anyone 4 stocks ray chun in tournament ill give you 10$. any takers?
right here
ray chun, you're done son
edit:rofl forgot im not going to this
you're all lucky

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Is it an open offer? I'll make sure ray plays on a recording setup for all of his tournament matches, and if it happens i'll let you know

Zozefup

Smash Lord
who all is going to this?

Is this the tournament lain, ally, quik, and arty is going to?

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
bring it, b1tches! if i get close to being 4-stocked, i'm going to be throwing cubes! :laugh:

george, i'm going to rest the **** out of you next time we play. my super-puff is evolving every second

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
No Zoze, you're thinking of Angry Shinobi Circus in Winthrop Harbor.

paralasalud

Smash Ace
yo DLA were you that DK (brawl) player i played a longass time ago at that tourney in Naperville?
your name is familiar.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Lol yep. You're that Jigglypuff right? XD

I'm actually the best (Brawl) Ganon main in the midwest now. I'm just starting to play Melee.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Is this brawl or melee? I want to find a brawl tournament without Lain or Quik lol.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I can't eat myself, or my poop, sveet. Definitely not vegan. I can eat it, I suppose, but I choose not to.
and I WANT to come, but it's 3.5-4 hours away and I have no $ for gas. The only tournaments I can go to are ones where my crew drives my broke *** for free >.>

paralasalud

Smash Ace
Lol yep. You're that Jigglypuff right? XD

I'm actually the best (Brawl) Ganon main in the midwest now. I'm just starting to play Melee.
haha well people confused me with the Stig sometimes, who was the other puff main there. but yeah that was me.
good to see you playing melee. i think that tourney was the last time i ever was in the brawl community.

Zjiin

Smash Master
It's funny. It's such a long time since Brawl was released, and i still really like making fun of everyone who thinks it's good.

As Trail would say: "Let the games begin."

Top Bottom