• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards has created: Super Mario Smash Bros!

Baysha

Smash Ace
1. #kittysweep
2. Godzilla
3. Fuwa
4. Miku
5. Domo-Kun

Honorable mentions to Goku.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Hairy Cats (Mario) vs. Hairless Cats (Wario)

Both hats feature a 3D World-style cat sitting on top of the fighter's head, occasional licking its paw - just one of them's a Calico and the other is hairless.

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Salutations Feline Moveset
  • Neutral Special: Kitty Cupcakes
    • Hello Kitty pulls out a cupcake which she thens throws forward. The cupcake deals low damage, but the sticky frosting temporarily slows down anybody hit by them.
  • Side Special: Bike Ride
    • Hello Kitty begins riding her bike. It's pretty much a weaker, faster version of the Wario Bike, although Hello Kitty's bike takes less time to recharge after being used.
  • Up Special: Balloon Trip
    • Hello Kitty uses two balloons to take to the skies. This may be a reuse of Villager's Up Special, but I find it fitting enough for Kitty to use.
  • Down Special: Strawberry Basket
    • Hello Kitty eats a strawberry from a basket, regaining 10% of her HP back. However, it (somehow) takes Kitty a few seconds to eat the strawberry, and you only get five of them per stock.
  • Final Smash: Kitty Parade
    • Hello Kitty rides her bike forwards, trapping anyone hit in a cinematic. The cinematic depicts Hello Kitty and her friends riding bikes together, unwittingly zooming into the opponent, applying major damage and knockback in the process.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Submit two stages for Hello Kitty!

Please submit up to two stages for Hello Kitty!

Submit alternate costumes for Hello Kitty!

Please submit either 8, 16 or 24 alts for Hello Kitty! You can use other Sanrio characters as alts if you desire. We will do cosmetics later, though this only applies to Kitty and is not a permanent schedule change. Try to consider that these characters will not have unique animations nor proportions (so you may want to avoid characters like Agretsuko or Badtz Maru who lean a little more edgy, or characters who are more plump like Pom Pom Purin or Cinnamoroll - though I won't be enforcing this (and will probably add some stretch characters to my own alt list)), though they can have unique equivalents to Kitty's strawberry and cupcake - if characters are added as alts their hat will still need to be specified for the cosmetics list.

Last edited:

BlustersBest

Smash Journeyman
Hello Kitty World

A Japanese reskin of Balloon Kid, the never-released sequel to Balloon fight(!), having a stage based on a fourth-party character's games would be cool. I originally was going to pick a stage from the game, but I think that the box art's small rainbow-colored town would be great to represent the cheeriness and vibe of Hello Kitty, while still referencing her tie to Nintendo.

It would be animated of course, and I think it would be similar in style to an HD Pac-land from SSBU (No scrolling of course). Balloons and small black birds would fly across the background of the stage, and, similar to Onett, a toyish car would occasionally pass through. More Sanrio and Sanrio-related friends would also be waving and cheering from the background buildings and streets such as Cinnamoroll, Chococat, Pochacco, the Little Twin Stars, and (perhaps), Gudetama could make an appearance.

(also maybe Aggretsuko, pls and thanks)

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Hello Kitty Stage: Big City Dreams

Don't ask me why I was playing Hello Kitty: Big City Dreams for the Nintendo DS in 2008, but the game was actually fairly fun and the one piece of Hello Kitty media I'm really familiar with. As such, I'd love to have it as a stage! I'd imagine the layout would be similar to an expanded version of Onnet from Smash, with a few extra buildings between the foreground ones.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
My alts will be used

Hairy Cats vs. Hairless Cats will be the conquest

Hello Kitty World

A Japanese reskin of Balloon Kid, the never-released sequel to Balloon fight(!), having a stage based on a fourth-party character's games would be cool. I originally was going to pick a stage from the game, but I think that the box art's small rainbow-colored town would be great to represent the cheeriness and vibe of Hello Kitty, while still referencing her tie to Nintendo.

It would be animated of course, and I think it would be similar in style to an HD Pac-land from SSBU (No scrolling of course). Balloons and small black birds would fly across the background of the stage, and, similar to Onett, a toyish car would occasionally pass through. More Sanrio and Sanrio-related friends would also be waving and cheering from the background buildings and streets such as Cinnamoroll, Chococat, Pochacco, the Little Twin Stars, and (perhaps), Gudetama could make an appearance.

(also maybe Aggretsuko, pls and thanks)
Hello Kitty Stage: Big City Dreams

Don't ask me why I was playing Hello Kitty: Big City Dreams for the Nintendo DS in 2008, but the game was actually fairly fun and the one piece of Hello Kitty media I'm really familiar with. As such, I'd love to have it as a stage! I'd imagine the layout would be similar to an expanded version of Onnet from Smash, with a few extra buildings between the foreground ones.
View attachment 358989
Sanrio Park
An orignal stage based on various real world theme parks. I imagine you'd fight on the ferris wheel. Various other rides would be in the back, with all the Sanrio characters riding them.
Please vote here for Kitty's stage - all 3 will have a layout job done if added. If only one stage gets any votes I will redo the poll with 2 votes for each.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Submit Hello Kitty's taunts and intro!
Remember that these will be used by all of Kitty's alts.

Submit Hello Kitty's victory animations and clapping!

Submit 20 pieces of cosmetic content to bundle with Hello Kitty!

Remember that if a character is in Kitty's alt list, you'll still have to add them yourself to the cosmetic content. Additionally, Kitty's bow alone will be her default added hat so you will have to also add a Kitty hat manually if you want it.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Kitty taunts
  1. Intro: Kitty hops off of a hot air balloon
  2. Side: Kitty puts on her "angry eyes" and punches the air, before shrugging to the screen as to say "not my style"
  3. Up: Kitty waves to the screen
  4. Back: Kitty holds her hand on her chin and giggles
  5. Down: Kitty takes a Japanese respect bow

Kitty victories - all of Kitty's victories have her opponent (the second place in the case of free for alls, a teammate for team battles) with her.
  1. Kitty has a picnic with the opponent, who is in their crouch animation
  2. Kitty dances with the opponent, who is doing a taunt
  3. Kitty leaps for joy, while the opponent does their jump animation
  4. Kitty gets bandages for the opponent, who is in a dizzy animation
  5. Clapping: Hello Kitty takes a Japanese respect bow.

Cosmetics
  1. Mimmy bow
  2. Cinnamoroll ears
  3. TuxedoSam hat
  4. Chococat hat
  5. Aggretsuko hat
  6. Angry Aggretsuku hat
  7. Pochacco hat
  8. Hangyodon hat
  9. Pekkle hat
  10. Hana-Maru hat
  11. Pandaba hat
  12. Gudetama resting hat
  13. Kirmichan hat
  14. Kiki wig
  15. Lala wig
  16. Sanrio heart pattern (customisable)
  17. Town pattern (non-customisable)
  18. Bows trail
  19. Apples trail
  20. XO trail

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Submit a layout for Hello Kitty World!

Submit 8 music tracks for Hello Kitty!

Submit a power up themed conquest!

Please submit a conquest themed on Mario power ups!

Submit a set for free alt costumes!
Please submit a free set of alternate costumes! These can't be recolours and you can submit up to 15 and a minimum of 5

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
My submission for the free alts pack is 64 Bit Throwback

1. Super Smash Bros. Luigi
  2. Super Mario 64 Peach
  3. Super Mario 64 Bowser
  4. Super Mario 64 Goomba
  5. Super Mario 64 Mama & Tuxie
  6. Super Smash Bros. Donkey Kong
  7. Donkey Kong 64 Donkey Kong
  8. Diddy Kong Racing Diddy Kong
  9. Donkey Kong 64 Diddy Kong
  10. Donkey Kong 64 "Krusha" K. Rool
  11. Diddy Kong Racing Timber
  12. Banjo-Kazooie Tiptup
  13. Super Smash Bros. Yoshi
  14. Mario Party Wario
  15. Mario Tennis Waluigi

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Conquest Submission:

Propeller Mushrooms (Mario, Propeller hat with the costume) vs Penguin Suit (Wario, Penguin hat)

The New Super Mario Bros Wii items in a conquest

FazDude

Smash Master
Resubmitting this Splatoon cosmetic pack from a while ago.
Splatoon Cosmetic Pack
  1. Inkling Boy Wig
  2. Inkling Girl Wig
  3. Octoling Boy Wig
  4. Octoling Girl Wig
  5. Callie Wig
  6. Marie Wig
  7. Pearl Wig
  8. Marina Wig
  9. DJ Octavio Helmet
  10. Tartar Mask
  11. NPC Octoling Goggles
  12. Judd Hat
  13. Salmonoid Hat
  14. Fresh Fish Mask
  15. Lil' Buddy on the head
  16. Squid trail
  17. Squid pattern
  18. Deca Tower pattern
  19. Squid Sisters symbol pattern
  20. Off the Hook symbols pattern

BlustersBest

Smash Journeyman
Animal Crossing Cosmetic Pack:

1. Gamecube Default Hat
2. Strawberry Hat
3. Silk Hat
4. Isabelle Ponytail
5. Coco Head
6. Kick's Hat
7. K.K. slider Hat
8. Blathers beanie
9. Niko Hat
10. Gulliver Hat
11. Resetti Hat
12. Leif Hat
13. Porter Hat
14. Cornimer Head
15. Leaf Pattern
16. Bee Trail
17. Butterfly hat
18. Fish pattern
19. Bug Pattern
20. Fossil Pattern

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Submit an Ally Contact promotion fighter, and their hook!

Please submit one of the following characters, as well as a hook for them! That hook can be gameplay related or just cosmetic, so long as it's something appealing that hasn't been done before. Note that the non-yarn Poochy is elegible.
  1. Lakitu & Spinies (Submitted by FazDude FazDude FazDude FazDude )
  2. Vivian (Submitted by Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario )
  3. Charvaargh (Submitted by [IMG alt="cashregister9"]https://smashboards.com/data/avatars/s/463/463532.jpg?1660870653[/IMG] cashregister9 )
  4. Stanley (Submitted by Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario )
  5. Yarn Poochy ( Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario )
  6. Lego Mario ( Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario )
  7. Dribble & Spitz ( Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario )
  8. Boom Boom ( FazDude FazDude FazDude FazDude )
  9. Ghosts ( [IMG alt="Champion of Hyrule"]https://smashboards.com/data/avatars/s/405/405779.jpg?1660688593[/IMG] Champion of Hyrule )
  10. 13-Amp ( [IMG alt="cashregister9"]https://smashboards.com/data/avatars/s/463/463532.jpg?1660870653[/IMG] cashregister9 )
  11. Coloured Pencils ( [IMG alt="cashregister9"]https://smashboards.com/data/avatars/s/463/463532.jpg?1660870653[/IMG] cashregister9 )
  12. Onigiri ( Torgo the Bear Torgo the Bear Torgo the Bear Torgo the Bear )
  13. Circus Kong ( Torgo the Bear Torgo the Bear Torgo the Bear Torgo the Bear )
  14. Flies and Hand
  15. Hammer Bros.
  16. Sand Fish ( Torgo the Bear Torgo the Bear Torgo the Bear Torgo the Bear )
  17. Mario (Donkey Kong Jr.) ( Torgo the Bear Torgo the Bear Torgo the Bear Torgo the Bear )
  18. Minotaur ( Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario )
  19. Garlic Dispenser ( Janx_uwu Janx_uwu Janx_uwu Janx_uwu )
  20. Squitter ( Baysha Baysha Baysha Baysha )
  21. Broozer ( Janx_uwu Janx_uwu Janx_uwu Janx_uwu )
  22. Whomp ( [IMG alt="Otoad64"]https://smashboards.com/data/avatars/s/472/472141.jpg?1655176174[/IMG] Otoad64 )
  23. King Boo ( Janx_uwu Janx_uwu Janx_uwu Janx_uwu )
  24. Pom Pom ( Janx_uwu Janx_uwu Janx_uwu Janx_uwu )
  25. Mechawiggler ( FazDude FazDude FazDude FazDude )
  26. Ruined Dragon ( Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario )
  27. Star Spirits ( Janx_uwu Janx_uwu Janx_uwu Janx_uwu )
  28. Tatanga ( Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds )
  29. Mona ( [IMG alt="Darkonedagger"]https://smashboards.com/data/avatars/s/481/481555.jpg?1633564678[/IMG] Darkonedagger )
  30. New Donker ( Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario )
  31. Salvo the Slime ( Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario )
  32. Conjoined Dog ( Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario )
  33. Snake Block ( [IMG alt="Qwerty UIOP"]https://smashboards.com/data/avatars/s/484/484968.jpg?1659038431[/IMG] Qwerty UIOP )
  34. Rotating Platform ( Janx_uwu Janx_uwu Janx_uwu Janx_uwu )
  35. Pak E. Derm ( Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario )
  36. Belome ( Torgo the Bear Torgo the Bear Torgo the Bear Torgo the Bear )
  37. Reznor ( [IMG alt="cashregister9"]https://smashboards.com/data/avatars/s/463/463532.jpg?1660870653[/IMG] cashregister9 )
  38. Robo Mario ( FazDude FazDude FazDude FazDude )
  39. Phantom of the Bwahpera ( FazDude FazDude FazDude FazDude )
  40. Galoomba ( Baysha Baysha Baysha Baysha )
  41. Chain Chomp
  42. Kat & Ana
  43. Thwomp
  44. Dance Mat ( [IMG alt="Champion of Hyrule"]https://smashboards.com/data/avatars/s/405/405779.jpg?1660688593[/IMG] Champion of Hyrule )
  45. Thunder Cloud ( FazDude FazDude FazDude FazDude )
  46. Virtual Boy ( FazDude FazDude FazDude FazDude )
  47. Referee Lakitu ( Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario )

Submit a licensed conquest that would disconfirm a potential character/company for our next guest round!

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Vivian

Vivian's hook is her tail. Her tail is permanently fixed to the nearest ground, and stretches as she jumps - it'll snap back to her when she's hit or uses her up special. Her tail serves a super-armoured wall, and her down air will lock in on a foe or projectile to "kick" them, making her a great choice for dealing with campy opponents and protecting your teammate in team battles.

My conquest submission is Goku (Mario, Super Saiyan Goku wig) vs. Vegeta (Wario, Ultra Instinct Vegeta wig)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

King Boo

One of the biggest fan requests left out of our base roster. His hook would be his intangibletly. He'd be able to do this for a short time, could act almost as a counter. I also think it would be neat if he was kind of see through.

BlustersBest

Smash Journeyman
Character: Stanley The Bugman
1661265651123.jpeg

The Player Character of Donkey Kong 3, one time rival to Cranky, and lost brother (cousin? uncle?) to Mario (probably). Stanley's Gimmick is a Cel-shaded type graphic look which gives him the appearance of a fully animated version of his artwork on the arcade machine.

Conquest
Gonna pull a Splatfest and submit SpongeBob (Mario) Vs. Patrick
(Wario).
The winning team will obtain either a Fry Cook hat for SpongeBob, or a Goofy Goober's Hat for Patrick.

Top Bottom