• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards creates: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - Bonus DLC!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Stage: Door Door
View attachment 351963
It's hazard will be similar to Super Smash Flash 2's Rainbow Rouse, but with enemies.
Costumes:
  • Party/Ghostly Adventures Gloves and Shoes (PAC-MAN)
  • Summer Bikini (Corrin)
  • Summer Bikini (F!Robin)
  1. The Corrin and Robin bikinis will not be allowed.
  2. Am I correct in thinking the Ghostly Adventures Pac-Man is connected to "Slime"?

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Can I just say that I'm really happy with our first bonus bundle? It feels like something that could get genuinely released in our universe while also being just downright awesome.
I will not say that is bad, but is quite sad that there is not SMT content, since if its true that Persona is an spin off of SMT that doesn't mean that they are the same things.

Apart of that, I also haved some thoughts about the pac-man submission, but why the corrin and robin alts aren't allowed?

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Square Alts:
  • Robot Ness (Magic, Turn-based RPG's)
  • Sir Night of Rool (Swords) (original medieval knight alt for K. Rool, the joke is that he wanted to spell it correctly for once not knowing that knight actually does begin with a K)
  • MegaDragonBowser (Dragons, Turn-based RPG's)
I already submitted Robot Ness

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Not related to the actual job but just curious, looking that the content must be from franchise not represented in the actual DLC, how would the Terry's DLC be?, I mean, just Terry already have 9 SNK franchises represented (Fatal Fury/Garou Densetsu, Art of Fighting, The King of Fighters, Samurai Shodown, Metal Slug, Alpha Mission, Ikari Warriors and Psycho Soldiers), is true that there is some franchises left like The Last Blade or World Heroes but even then it's a very small pool to pick.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Not related to the actual job but just curious, looking that the content must be from franchise not represented in the actual DLC, how would the Terry's DLC be?, I mean, just Terry already have 8 SNK franchises represented (Fatal Fury/Garou Densetsu, Art of Fighting, The King of Fighters, Samurai Shodown, SYD, Ikari Warriors and Psycho Soldiers), is true that there is some franchises left like The Last Blade but even then it's a very small pool to pick.
I'll probably allow the SNK series represented by music but not spirits or cameos at least - additionally, Virtua Fighter will be on the table since its Mii Costumes released with Terry.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
I'll probably allow the SNK series represented by music but not spirits or cameos at least - additionally, Virtua Fighter will be on the table since its Mii Costumes released with Terry.
That would still only leaving Alpha Mission and Metal Slug tho, but it's more than nothing I guess.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Just curious, what is the current stance on alts relating to the theme for 3rd party fighters? My Proto Man submission was rejected a bit ago since he wasn’t 1st party but I’ve seen a lot of alts this round from 3rd parties that aren’t Square.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Just curious, what is the current stance on alts relating to the theme for 3rd party fighters? My Proto Man submission was rejected a bit ago since he wasn’t 1st party but I’ve seen a lot of alts this round from 3rd parties that aren’t Square.
Ooh, that's on me - again, I keep forgetting the rules
@Darkonedagger KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 FazDude FazDude You're gonna have to change all your alt submissions for characters from outside of Square - extremely sorry.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Music subs for Chemical Plant are done!
Please vote for the songs you feel fit Chemical Plant Zone specifically best.

FazDude

Smash Master
Ooh, that's on me - again, I keep forgetting the rules
@Darkonedagger KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 FazDude FazDude You're gonna have to change all your alt submissions for characters from outside of Square - extremely sorry.
I’m kinda out of ideas, so I’ll just stick to DMK and Pajama Ness.

kinda proud that this is the reason that evil ryu was rejected, though; that dragon punch connection was a big brain play

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
My Chemical Plant Zone music will be used, while the runoff winner is Arle & Carbuncle!

Stage:

Amusement Park
A traveling stage that takes place in the Amusement Park level from Neir Automata. The stage takes the fighters through the park, starting the entrance and going through various twisted shut down rides. Various enemies from the original game appear in the background. 9S makes a cameo at one point.

Music List:
Hero's stage: The Media Dimension

This stage has you fight within 4 TVs. Each one will show a different parody of a TV show with different a platform layout and Gex; Rez; Agent Xtra; and Alfred playing different roles - occasionally, the TVs will switch to test cards, if you go into a test card you'll be KO'd insantly. When test cards disappear, shows will appear.

The following TV shows are parodied in a legally distinct way
  1. The News (general)
  2. Nature Documentary (general)
  3. Food commercial (general)
  4. Who Wants to Be a Millionare? ("Quiz game")
  5. Happy Days ("50s diner")
  6. Takeshi's Castle ("obstacle course")
  7. I Love Lucy ("black & white house")
  8. Cheers ("bar")
  9. The Sopranos ("mafia house")
  10. Ultraman ("kaiju city")
  11. The Simpsons ("Cartoon town")
  12. Gilligan's Island ("Desert island")
  13. Blue's Clues ("Kids' house")
  14. The Muppet Show ("Puppet vaudeville")
Stage: New Toonland (Gex)

Admitedly, I know very little about Square Enix's lineup as a whole in the grand scheme of things, but I think it'd be funny to have a more cartoony stage alongside the more realistic stages Squenix already has. Plus, haha funny Gex.
Stage: Solaris (Xenogears)
One of the most important locations in the game, tbh I still didn't finish Xenogears so I can't say too much. But I think it would work.
I think this'll probably get ninja'd because of how long it'll take me to type, but here's my own take. One of the most beloved Square RPG games out there would be fun to see, right?

Stage Name: The Epoch
Stage Origin: Chrono Trigger (1995)

That's right! Rather than basing it in a single, specific location, I wanted to represent Chrono Trigger's themes of journeying. Whilst I came close to suggesting The End of Time due to it's very unique and interesting appearance, I instead went with the ship used toward the second half of the game to journey through time.

The Epoch would, as you'd expect, work a little like stages already in Smash - similarly to Lylat Cruise, Venom and Pilotwings. Essentially, fighters would fight atop the Epoch as it flies between different times and locations, visiting eras from Chrono Trigger such as (in "chronological" order,):

65,000,000BC (Prehistory): Flying close to the ground, the Epoch would mostly be close to Ioka Village, the home of the party member (and village chief) Ayla. During the time you're there, there's a battle between the humans and the Reptites taking place, similar in concept to the raid that the Reptites made on the village in the original story. There's also Dactyls that'll fly around the Epoch during this time, acting as temporary platforms on which you can stand. You'd travel to another time period before a large meteor (happening to be Lavos) hits the ground.

12,000BC (Antiquity): This section would transition between the two major "locations" present during the time period, specifically the floating Kingdom of Zeal above the clouds, and the never-ending blizzard of the surface world below. The Epoch would start below, before lifting upward, passing through the clouds (that also fog up the stage a little) and then reaching Zeal, which it flies around briefly before leaving.

600AD (Middle Ages): This would have a lot more focus on passing by notable locations from the era, given that there are quite a few. These would predominantly be Guardia Castle, Manolia Cathedral, Truce and Truce Canyon and the Zenan Bridge. Whilst this area has more outright landmarks than anywhere else, it'd have some of the fewest gimmicks.

1000AD (Present): This would be quite a short section, where you'd fly over the Millenial Fair - as well as transitioning here from the Middle Ages close to Guardia Castle, allowing you to see the changes that have taken place in the four hundred years you've travelled through. I'd say here'd be one of the more prominent ways to see the passage of time.

1999AD (Apocalypse): This would take place directly during the emergence of Lavos resulting in the apocalyptic future following. This would be close to Arris Dome, which we'd see in its ruined state in the Future - but for a moment, before Lavos arriving and laying waste to the world, all would be peaceful. Again, you'd have to escape before being hit, but a couple of explosive spines would land on the Epoch and cause damage.

2300AD (Future): The world is in ruins, and we'd see that very clearly in this section. We'd mostly fly around the now-ruined Arris Dome, with the world being in constant cloud cover as we see how dark this place has truly become. We could also see Death Peak in the background, but the scariest thing about this place is how... eerily quiet it is.

The version of this stage without Stage Hazards would have the Epoch fly at a consistent yaw, as well as avoiding hazards like the fog and spines, and the Dactyls from Prehistory. The Battlefield/Final Destination designs would have a platform designed to look like it's been plucked from the End of Time, complete with paving and the like, but would have the same background. (However, if you hold the L button whilst selecting the FD/Battlefield forms, the background is instead replaced with a black void with a slight noise texture, representing the End of Time more directly. The input is the same as selecting the Punch-Out form for the Boxing Ring stage, though this doesn't work on the normal form.)
Stage:
Bubble Bobble

(The layout is the first level from Bubble Bobble)

Bubble Bobble is an Arcade game made by Taito back in 1980's and it's about 2 dragon twins that were humans before until the villain turned them into dragons, who spew out bubbles on opponents while traversing through a level.

The layout would be based on first level of Bubble Bobble (Arcade) and the hazards are Enemies from Bubble Bobble itself.
Occasionally, Bub and Bob make a cameo on stage. Cute I guess...

I don't have costume ideas.
Stage: Door Door
View attachment 351963
It's hazard will be similar to Super Smash Flash 2's Rainbow Rouse, but with enemies.
Anyways, Square Stage: Falco Maxime (Just Cause 3)

(short intro to the series, in Just Cause you play as a guy named Rico Rodrigues who has a bunch of cool weapons and gadgets which he uses to blow stuff up and save people from tyrannical governments)

Easily the most brutally difficult to liberate location in Just Cause 3, Falco (not to be confused with the Star Fox pilot) Maxime is one of many military bases controlled by the evil dictator of Medici, Di Ravello. This stage would have a lot of random platforms made up of stowed-away missiles and vehicles. With hazards on, parts of the stage might explode due to Rico's stray bullets, as you can see him causing all sorts of chaos in the background.
Stage - City Ruins (Nier Automata)

Imagine it like Delfino, platform will carry and dropoff/pickup at several key locations.
  1. City Ruins
  2. Falco Maxime
  3. Door Door
  4. Bubble Bobble
  5. The Epoch
  6. Solaris
  7. New Toonland
  8. The Media Dimension
  9. Amusement Park
Please vote for your top 4 - #1 gets 3 points; #2 and #3 get 2; and #4 gets 1

Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer Your Shulk submission won't be accepted as Future Connected hadn't released at the time.

Hero's bonus content, by removing my own vote, will be another Assist Trophy!

Submit an Assist Trophy to go along with Hero!

1. Bubble Bobble
2. The Epoch
3. Amusement Park
4. Solaris

Assist Trophy:
DOH (Arkanoid)

DOH, aka Dominate over Hour is main antagonist of Arkanoid game, made by Taito and released in 24th April 1986. He is a space entity that takes form of wire framed gold Moai statue with unknown Origins.

When summoned, he goes over the stage and it shoots the beam downwards at opponents and he would also summon small DOHs to attack them.

I nominate DOH, because Arkanoid is one of popular Taito games and without it, it wouldn't be a video game crossover.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
  1. Epoch
  2. Amusement Park
  3. City Ruins
  4. Solaris
Assist Trophy: Agnes (Bravely Default)
1652017274162.png

She would use different magic from her game, including the Brave and the Default.

Changing the Future Connected Shulk costume for a Zanza costume.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
  1. NES Meta Knight ( FazDude FazDude )
  2. Soundtrack Lucina ( nirvanafan nirvanafan )
  3. "Night" K. Rool ( Janx_uwu Janx_uwu )
  4. BoTW Zelda ( Janx_uwu Janx_uwu )
  5. MegaDragon Bowser ( Janx_uwu Janx_uwu )
  6. Knight Mario ( HyperSomari64 HyperSomari64 )
  7. Pig Ganon (@Darkonedagger)
  8. Gerudo Link (@Darkonedagger)
  9. Classic Marth (@Darkonedagger)
  10. Kingdom Heats Cloud ( KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 )
  11. Ash-Greninja ( KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 )
  12. Metalic Bowser ( KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 )
  13. Pyjamas Ness ( FazDude FazDude )
  14. Robot Ness ( Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario )
  15. Nintendo Land Ridley ( Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario )
  16. Dress Cloud ( Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario )
  17. Zanza Shulk ( Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer )
  18. Fierce Diety Link ( Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer )
  19. Morpho Knight ( Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer )

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
  1. NES Meta Knight ( FazDude FazDude )
  2. Soundtrack Lucina ( nirvanafan nirvanafan )
  3. "Night" K. Rool ( Janx_uwu Janx_uwu )
  4. BoTW Zelda ( Janx_uwu Janx_uwu )
  5. MegaDragon Bowser ( Janx_uwu Janx_uwu )
  6. Knight Mario ( HyperSomari64 HyperSomari64 )
  7. Pig Ganon (@Darkonedagger)
  8. Gerudo Link (@Darkonedagger)
  9. Classic Marth (@Darkonedagger)
  10. Kingdom Heats Cloud ( KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 )
  11. Ash-Greninja ( KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 )
  12. Metalic Bowser ( KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 )
  13. Pyjamas Ness ( FazDude FazDude )
  14. Robot Ness ( Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario )
  15. Nintendo Land Ridley ( Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario )
  16. Dress Cloud ( Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario )
  17. Zanza Shulk ( Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer )
Please vote here:
What happened with the other two? At least Morpho Knight

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I've added them to the poll, the poll has not been reset. If the user who voted after me wants to change their votes I can reset the poll

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
My Chemical Plant Zone music will be used, while the runoff winner is Arle & Carbuncle!
  1. City Ruins
  2. Falco Maxime
  3. Door Door
  4. Bubble Bobble
  5. The Epoch
  6. Solaris
  7. New Toonland
  8. The Media Dimension
  9. Amusement Park
Please vote for your top 4 - #1 gets 3 points; #2 and #3 get 2; and #4 gets 1

Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer Your Shulk submission won't be accepted as Future Connected hadn't released at the time.

Hero's bonus content, by removing my own vote, will be another Assist Trophy!

Submit an Assist Trophy to go along with Hero!
1. Amusement Park. (It feels like a very unique addition to a game like this, having a wholly independant vibe to all other currently-included stages.)
2. Solaris. (I have no idea what this is but it looks amazing. The vibes are just. Chef's kiss.)
3. Bubble Bobble. (This just feels like a very cool inclusion, not much more than that.)
4. The Media Dimension. (The idea of seeing Gex represented in this game is hilarious to me, but I also think there's a lot of potential in the format of the stage allowing us to show off a few unique tropes.)

As for my Assist Trophy...

Trophy Name: Chocobo
Trophy Origin: Final Fantasy II (1988)

The Chocobo, in many cases, has been actively compared to the Slime of Dragon Quest fame - as a sort of icon for the series from which it originates. Not many minor species from RPG history have gone on to have several self-titled spinoff games, let alone an entire dungeon-crawling series - though this interpretation would be mostly based on Chocobo Racing, a "sport" similar to horse racing in the Final Fantasy series. (Notably, this is an ordinary Chocobo, as whilst I did consider introducing Boko with FFV's Bartz riding upon it, I decided that a lone Chocobo would be more iconic overall.)

In terms of the function, the Chocobo is admittedly quite simple. When summoned, it'll begin to run forward - occasionally jumping to quite a height in the process. When it reaches an edge, it would turn around with quite a skittish look. Similarly to Gogoat, you can stand on the Chocobo, but it's a smaller platform that does damage if it manages to hit you. However: there's a small chance that instead of summoning the normal Chocobo, you actually summon the Fat Chocobo, which just... sits there and doesn't move (though it still acts as a platform you can stand on.)

Whilst it may feel like a quite... obvious pick, I think the Chocobo is iconic enough to reasonably be included here. As much as I'd love to go for a weirder or more obscure pick (a pairing of Neku and Shiri from TWEWY came very close, actually) I felt this would be a better thing to submit overall.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Y'know what I just realized? In our alternate Bonus DLC universe, Final Fantasy fans are probably really pissed right about now, and they will be until Sephiroth gets announced. Not a bad thing, I just thought that was funny.

Space Invaders is kinda perfect so I'll sit out on an AT for this round.

1. The Epoch
2. Media Dimension
3. Falco Maxime
4. Amusement Park

Last edited:

NanayaGaming

Smash Journeyman
I vote for:
  1. The Epoch
  2. The City Ruins
  3. The Amusement Park
  4. Falco Maxime
Edit: OH, and for Assist Trophy I submit Zero from Drakengard 3!, I also find funny the existence of two Zeros as assists trophies heh.

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Amusement Park (Cant believe I missed this good idea before submitting City Ruins)
Solaris
New Toon Land
Epoch

Assist Bub & Bob (Bubble Bobble)
1652033887950.png

Like the idea of them as an assist rather than a stage, will spawn on two end of the stage and shoot bubbles with various effects towards other fighters.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
1. The Epoch
2. Amusement Park
3. Solaris
4. Bubble Bobble
5. The Media Dimension

Assist

Gilgamesh (Final Fantasy)

Gilgamesh would be a pretty simple assist, he would go around attack with his 6 arms Each arm is wielding a different sword that is featured in Smash Ultimate, each sword has it's own properties.

The swords he carries are
The Monado: It has longer reach and is a beam attack
Marth's Falchion: Has Marth's Tipper
The Master Sword: Shoots out a beam like Likes F smash
The Buster Sword: Gilgamesh can perform an omnislash like attack
Chrom/Lucina's Falchion: Does extra shield damage
Galaxia: This is the fastest attack but has short range

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
The new costumes will be
  1. Soundtrack Lucina
  2. BOTW Zelda
  3. Pig Ganon
  4. Kingdom Hearts Cloud
  5. Robot Ness

Assist Submission: Space Invaders

Space Invaders spawn on the top of the stage and shoot downwards. They can only be destroyed with projectiles, and counter any direct attacks.

1. Bubble Bobble
  2. Media Dimension
  3. Epoch
  4. New Toonland
1. Bubble Bobble
2. The Epoch
3. Amusement Park
4. Solaris

Assist Trophy:
DOH (Arkanoid)

DOH, aka Dominate over Hour is main antagonist of Arkanoid game, made by Taito and released in 24th April 1986. He is a space entity that takes form of wire framed gold Moai statue with unknown Origins.

When summoned, he goes over the stage and it shoots the beam downwards at opponents and he would also summon small DOHs to attack them.

I nominate DOH, because Arkanoid is one of popular Taito games and without it, it wouldn't be a video game crossover.
  1. Epoch
  2. Amusement Park
  3. City Ruins
  4. Solaris
Assist Trophy: Agnes (Bravely Default)
View attachment 352022
She would use different magic from her game, including the Brave and the Default.

Changing the Future Connected Shulk costume for a Zanza costume.
Assist Trophy: Neku Sakuraba (The World Ends with You)
View attachment 352023
Neku fights with Pyrokinesis and Ice Risers; can be K.O.'d, but he’ll constantly use First Gear and Blink Step to dodge. Uniquely, he’d be cel-shaded to better emulate how he looks in his game of origin
1. Amusement Park. (It feels like a very unique addition to a game like this, having a wholly independant vibe to all other currently-included stages.)
2. Solaris. (I have no idea what this is but it looks amazing. The vibes are just. Chef's kiss.)
3. Bubble Bobble. (This just feels like a very cool inclusion, not much more than that.)
4. The Media Dimension. (The idea of seeing Gex represented in this game is hilarious to me, but I also think there's a lot of potential in the format of the stage allowing us to show off a few unique tropes.)

As for my Assist Trophy...

Trophy Name: Chocobo
Trophy Origin: Final Fantasy II (1988)

The Chocobo, in many cases, has been actively compared to the Slime of Dragon Quest fame - as a sort of icon for the series from which it originates. Not many minor species from RPG history have gone on to have several self-titled spinoff games, let alone an entire dungeon-crawling series - though this interpretation would be mostly based on Chocobo Racing, a "sport" similar to horse racing in the Final Fantasy series. (Notably, this is an ordinary Chocobo, as whilst I did consider introducing Boko with FFV's Bartz riding upon it, I decided that a lone Chocobo would be more iconic overall.)

In terms of the function, the Chocobo is admittedly quite simple. When summoned, it'll begin to run forward - occasionally jumping to quite a height in the process. When it reaches an edge, it would turn around with quite a skittish look. Similarly to Gogoat, you can stand on the Chocobo, but it's a smaller platform that does damage if it manages to hit you. However: there's a small chance that instead of summoning the normal Chocobo, you actually summon the Fat Chocobo, which just... sits there and doesn't move (though it still acts as a platform you can stand on.)

Whilst it may feel like a quite... obvious pick, I think the Chocobo is iconic enough to reasonably be included here. As much as I'd love to go for a weirder or more obscure pick (a pairing of Neku and Shiri from TWEWY came very close, actually) I felt this would be a better thing to submit overall.
I vote for:
  1. The Epoch
  2. The City Ruins
  3. The Amusement Park
  4. Falco Maxime
Edit: OH, and for Assist Trophy I submit Zero from Drakengard 3!, I also find funny the existence of two Zeros as assists trophies heh.
Amusement Park (Cant believe I missed this good idea before submitting City Ruins)
Solaris
New Toon Land
Epoch

Assist Bub & Bob (Bubble Bobble)
View attachment 352040

Like the idea of them as an assist rather than a stage, will spawn on two end of the stage and shoot bubbles with various effects towards other fighters.
1. The Epoch
2. Amusement Park
3. Solaris
4. Bubble Bobble
5. The Media Dimension

Assist

Gilgamesh (Final Fantasy)

Gilgamesh would be a pretty simple assist, he would go around attack with his 6 arms Each arm is wielding a different sword that is featured in Smash Ultimate, each sword has it's own properties.

The swords he carries are
The Monado: It has longer reach and is a beam attack
Marth's Falchion: Has Marth's Tipper
The Master Sword: Shoots out a beam like Likes F smash
The Buster Sword: Gilgamesh can perform an omnislash like attack
Chrom/Lucina's Falchion: Does extra shield damage
Galaxia: This is the fastest attack but has short range
AT submissions:
  1. Gilgamesh
  2. Bub & Bob
  3. Zero
  4. Chocobo
  5. Neku
  6. Agnes
  7. DOH
  8. Space Invaders
Please vote for your top 3

NanayaGaming NanayaGaming If your Zero wins, you will have to detail what they do as an assist trophy

1. Door Door
  2. Falco Maxime = 3
  3. New Toonland = 3
  4. City Ruins = 4
  5. Solaris = 8
  6. The Media Dimension = 9
  7. Bubble Bobble = 9
  8. Amusement Park = 18
  9. The Epoch = 23
cashregister9 cashregister9 Your vote for the Media Dimension has been disregarded as you're only supposed to vote for 4

The Epoch will be a new stage!

Banjo & Kazooie's themes for 1st party content will be
  1. Duos
  2. Instruments
  3. Platformers
  4. Puzzles
  5. Birds
  6. Witches and warlocks

They will allow content from all of Microsoft, except for Bethesda and Activision-Blizzard-King, as they hadn't been acquirred at the time. Windows content is elegible.

Content from Mystical Ninja Goemon; Undertale; Pokémon; and Mega Man will be allowed. Deltarune chapter 1 content is on the table, but not Chapter 2 due to the time frame.

Submit between 5 and 15 songs for The Epoch

Submit a stage to release alongside Banjo & Kazooie!

Submit up to 3 alternate costumes for veterans to release alongside Banjo & Kazooie!

Please vote here for Banjo's extra content:

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
  1. DOH
  2. Space Invaders
  3. Bub & Bob
Stage submission: My Desktop

This stage is quite large, not the size of say, Temple (let alone New Pork or TGCO), but still above the average size. You fight within 4 windows in a 2-by-2 grid. (with the bars at the top of said windows being colour coded like the classic Windows/current Microsoft logo!) Those windows show different Microsoft applications and thus have different platform layouts. The big gimmick of this stage is that windows can open and close... which also closes up the blast zones! (and reveals the Bliss wallpaper in the background, but that isn't as important) The stage becomes very cramped when only one window is open. When windows re-open they will always have a new application on it.

There are 10 possible apps:

Word
The words "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" are in 3 lines and can be used as 3 soft platforms
Media Player
A swirling visualisation will show, with 4 soft platforms moving in a windmill platform.
Paint
a Final Destination hard platform is there, and 3 soft platforms will gradually be drawn to make a Battlefield layout
Minesweeper
A destructable cube you can dig into is in the middle of this window. Mines will only appear once all the cubes have been demolished, and promptly explode, sending everyone flying and instantly closing the window once everyone is knocked back.
Powerpoint
Two soft platforms here, "Click to add title" and "Click to add subtitle"
Reversi
A game of classic 3.1 Reversi is played, with every disk being part of a hard platform. Once the game is won and all fighters are off the window the board will disappear
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is running MSN Videos, which plays snippets of footage from various DOS, Windows and Xbox adverts at 360P. The video box is a big, cube-shaped, solid platform.
MSN Messenger
A conversation between Clippit and The Dot goes on, with each post being possible to use as a platform as they gradually inch up.
Solitaire
The Solitaire cards bounce around slowly - though they don't duplicate themselves - and can be used as moving platforms.
Purble Place
Fight utop 4 conveyer belts in the cake factory, two are on the bottom and intertwined, the other two are not and float above it. The conveyer belts roll into each other.

Costumes:
  1. Propeller Suit Luigi
  2. Pikachu PHD
  3. Tatanga (Bowser Jr.)

Last edited:
Microsoft stage:
Blood Gulch (Halo)

1652121150622.png

Blood Gulch is one of most known locations from Halo series, which it appeared in Halo: combat Evolved on Xbox in 2001. It's a desert that has human outposts and it has some parts of grass on the ground.

The layout of the map would be flat, but little bit rough with bumps on the ground to make it like in Halo game. There are metallic boxes serving as platforms here (There are stacked in random places) and the stage hazard is attack of Floods (The aliens from Halo), where they attack the players by biting them or latching on them and soldiers, who are shooting at the foreground, trying to kill the Flood aliens.
Meanwhile, Master Chief rides on the Warthog in Background and he defeats the Flood with Warthog's gun and soldiers go away while Chied saves the day.
(It also has Day-Night cycle)

I nominate Blood Gulch as Stage, because I didn't wanted him to make Chief as AT, so I made Halo representation in form of Stage.
Also having a stage based on FPS game would be cool.

My votes:
1. Space Invaders
2. DOH
3. Neku

Last edited:
Top Bottom