• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards creates: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - Bonus DLC!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Microsoft stage:
Blood Gulch (Halo)

Blood Gulch is one of most known locations from Halo series, which it appeared in Halo: combat Evolved on Xbox in 2001. It's a desert that has human outposts and it has some parts of grass on the ground.

The layout of the map would be flat, but little bit rough with bumps on the ground to make it like in Halo game. There are metallic boxes serving as platforms here (There are stacked in random places) and the stage hazard is attack of Floods (The aliens from Halo), where they attack the players by biting them or latching on them and soldiers, who are shooting at the foreground, trying to kill the Flood aliens.
Meanwhile, Master Chief and Arbiter ride on the Warthog in Background and they defeat the Flood and soldiers go away while the Duo saved the day.
(It also has Day-Night cycle)

I nominate Blood Gulch as Stage, because I didn't wanted him to make Chief as AT, so I made Halo representation in form of Stage.
Also having a stage based on FOS game would be cool.

My votes:
1. Space Invaders
2. DOH
3. Neku
Arbiter is the villain of Halo.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
1. Proto Man (Platformer, Mega Man)
2. Mega Man with no helmet (Platformer, Mega Man)
3. Cosmic Rosalina & Luma (Duos, Platformers)

River Rush (Kinect Adventures)

On this river of procedurally-generated obstacles, the tilt/direction of the raft depends on where the fighters are standing on it. Everyone likes to dog on Kinect but this game was pretty fun and it was also played by a ton of people so I think it could use a stage. Water won't kill you if you fall in it but you will get knocked upwards pretty far and suffer quite a bit of damage.

My votes go to:
1. Space Invaders
2. Chocobo
3. Bub & Bob

FazDude

Smash Master
AT Voting:
  1. Space Invaders
  2. Bub & Bob
  3. Gilgamesh
Costumes:
  • Sunglasses Diddy Kong (Platformer)
  • Explorer Dr. Mario (Puzzles, based off Mario's Picross)
  • Star Fox Assault Falco (Bird)

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Zero
Bub & Bob
Agnes

Going with all Rare stuff for my nominees
Stage - DataDyne Central (Perfect Dark)

Will have three levels you will travel up and down to.

Costumes
Kaptain K Rool
Baron K. Roolenstein
King Krusha K Rool

NanayaGaming

Smash Journeyman
My votes goes firstly for Neku, secondly for Gilgamesh and finally for Zero.

My submissions for this time for costumes would be Omega Ridley (he can count has a bird right?), Bayonetta using her Old (Old) Model, and Phantom Ganon (I think he can count has a warlock)

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
If Banjo ends up getting an Assist Trophy in his bonus content, Terry and Byleth will not have Assist Trophies as options for bonus content. If Terry gets an Assist Trophy, Byleth will not have an Assist Trophy as an option for bonus content.
Assist Trophies for Terry, probably would be any Metal Slug or The King of Fighters character

NanayaGaming

Smash Journeyman
Bayonetta isn't an elegible franchise this time around
But she is a witch no?, she would be elegible....

Assist Trophies for Terry, probably would be any Metal Slug or The King of Fighters character
I would like to see Kula Diamond or Hibiki from The Last Blade!, those where my mains and I think they would be fun has assists.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Banjo's third content will be - by removing my own vote for a second stage - an Assist Trophy. This means Byleth and Terry cannot have Assist Trophies.

Infinity Sorcerer's Epoch music will be used

Stage submission: My Desktop

This stage is quite large, not the size of say, Temple (let alone New Pork or TGCO), but still above the average size. You fight within 4 windows in a 2-by-2 grid. (with the bars at the top of said windows being colour coded like the classic Windows/current Microsoft logo!) Those windows show different Microsoft applications and thus have different platform layouts. The big gimmick of this stage is that windows can open and close... which also closes up the blast zones! (and reveals the Bliss wallpaper in the background, but that isn't as important) The stage becomes very cramped when only one window is open. When windows re-open they will always have a new application on it.

There are 10 possible apps:

Word
The words "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" are in 3 lines and can be used as 3 soft platforms
Media Player
A swirling visualisation will show, with 4 soft platforms moving in a windmill platform.
Paint
a Final Destination hard platform is there, and 3 soft platforms will gradually be drawn to make a Battlefield layout
Minesweeper
A destructable cube you can dig into is in the middle of this window. Mines will only appear once all the cubes have been demolished, and promptly explode, sending everyone flying and instantly closing the window once everyone is knocked back.
Powerpoint
Two soft platforms here, "Click to add title" and "Click to add subtitle"
Reversi
A game of classic 3.1 Reversi is played, with every disk being part of a hard platform. Once the game is won and all fighters are off the window the board will disappear
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is running MSN Videos, which plays snippets of footage from various DOS, Windows and Xbox adverts at 360P. The video box is a big, cube-shaped, solid platform.
MSN Messenger
A conversation between Clippit and The Dot goes on, with each post being possible to use as a platform as they gradually inch up.
Solitaire
The Solitaire cards bounce around slowly - though they don't duplicate themselves - and can be used as moving platforms.
Purble Place
Fight utop 4 conveyer belts in the cake factory, two are on the bottom and intertwined, the other two are not and float above it. The conveyer belts roll into each other.
Microsoft stage:
Blood Gulch (Halo)

View attachment 352083
Blood Gulch is one of most known locations from Halo series, which it appeared in Halo: combat Evolved on Xbox in 2001. It's a desert that has human outposts and it has some parts of grass on the ground.

The layout of the map would be flat, but little bit rough with bumps on the ground to make it like in Halo game. There are metallic boxes serving as platforms here (There are stacked in random places) and the stage hazard is attack of Floods (The aliens from Halo), where they attack the players by biting them or latching on them and soldiers, who are shooting at the foreground, trying to kill the Flood aliens.
Meanwhile, Master Chief rides on the Warthog in Background and he defeats the Flood with Warthog's gun and soldiers go away while Chied saves the day.
(It also has Day-Night cycle)

I nominate Blood Gulch as Stage, because I didn't wanted him to make Chief as AT, so I made Halo representation in form of Stage.
Also having a stage based on FPS game would be cool.
River Rush (Kinect Adventures)

On this river of procedurally-generated obstacles, the tilt/direction of the raft depends on where the fighters are standing on it. Everyone likes to dog on Kinect but this game was pretty fun and it was also played by a ton of people so I think it could use a stage. Water won't kill you if you fall in it but you will get knocked upwards pretty far and suffer quite a bit of damage.
View attachment 352075
Odeo Castle

From Goemon. Players fight on the castle on various layers, with various traps and tricks that the player can get wrapped up. Various characters
Going with all Rare stuff for my nominees
Stage - DataDyne Central (Perfect Dark)

Will have three levels you will travel up and down to.

Costumes
Kaptain K Rool
Baron K. Roolenstein
King Krusha K Rool
  1. DataDyne Central
  2. Odeo Castle
  3. River Rush
  4. Blood Gulch
  5. My Desktop
  6. Central Highway
Please vote for your top 3

1. Agnes = 1
  2. Chocobo = 3
  3. Gilgamesh = 4
  4. Zero = 5
  5. DOH = 5
  6. Neku = 6
  7. Bub & Bob = 6
  8. Space Invaders = 12

The definitive retro icons, Space Invaders loom high!
  1. Propeller Luigi ( Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario )
  2. Pikachu PHD ( Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario )
  3. Tatanga ( Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario )
  4. Yarn Kirby ( NanayaGaming NanayaGaming )
  5. Omega Ridley ( NanayaGaming NanayaGaming )
  6. Phantom Ganon ( NanayaGaming NanayaGaming )
  7. Kaptain K. Rool ( nirvanafan nirvanafan )
  8. Baron K. Roolenstein ( nirvanafan nirvanafan )
  9. King Krusha K. Rool ( nirvanafan nirvanafan
  10. Dr. Luigi ( Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds )
  11. Star Fox 64 Falco ( Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds )
  12. Jumpman ( Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds )
  13. Megaman EXE ( Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer )
  14. Classic Kirby ( Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer )
  15. Steampunk Meta Knight ( Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer )
  16. Proto Man ( Janx_uwu Janx_uwu )
  17. Cosmic Spirit ( Janx_uwu Janx_uwu )
  18. Helmetless Mega Man ( Janx_uwu Janx_uwu )
Please vote here: https://strawpoll.com/polls/w4nWDx9D3gA

Submit an Assist Trophy to go with Banjo & Kazooie

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
  1. Desktop
  2. Blood Gulch
  3. River Rush
If there has to be more Rare content, it should be either pre- or post-Nintendo

Assist submission: Clippit

Clippit, AKA Clippy, shows up in his compressed pre-rendered CGI glory and tells you hints and trivia from the Tips section - he's pretty big so he can be quite distracting.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Blood Gultch
DataDyne
River Rush

Assist - Conker

Kind of imagine him running around using a couple different attacks maybe like some of the ones that appear in smash 64 remix.

NanayaGaming

Smash Journeyman
Has I said before, I can't vote for the IP thing, but my vote goes for Yarn Kirby, Omega Ridley, Steampunk Meta Knight, Rock without his helmet and the Cosmic Spirit.

Oh!, and for the stages my votes goes for Central Highway in first place (more Mega Man music that isn't from the classic games?, Sign me in!), DataDyne in second and the Halo stage at last (just to get Overture in smash lol).

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
So....I just noted tha I forget to detail Central Highway 🗿 , so here we are.

The stage is a side scroller one where certain plataforms starts to broken. At certain time, Vile will appear has a stage hazard, unlike in the games however he isn't invincible and you can kill him.

Stage votes:
  1. Blood Gutch
  2. Central Highway
  3. DataDyne

My votes:
1. Blood Gulch
2. My Desktop
3. Odeo Castle

All solid submissions here.

Microsoft Assist Trophy:
1652195623455.png

(Look, what a chad)

Rash is one of main characters from Battletoads series and he is the leader of the trio, who are travelling through space to defeat the evil Dark Queen. He was used to be scientist that turned himself into the frog by accident during an experiment.
When summoned, he would jump and ran around the stage, beating up fighters with his attacks like punching or kicking their backs.
(His design is based on Killer Instinct version, but the sound effects are taken from NES game)

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
1. Central Highway
2. My Desktop
3. Blood Gulch

Microsoft Assist: Marcus Fenix

Much-beloved protagonist from the Gears of War series. He would hide behind walls, on ledges, or underneath platforms to shoot at enemies with his Lancer Assault Rifle from a distance. However, if any opponents get too close, he will use the chainsaw bayonet of his weapon for a brutal melee attack, which instantly KO's after 85%.

Last edited:

NanayaGaming

Smash Journeyman
We can still submit content from Mega Man in this section?, since if we can I want to submit Tron Bonne from Mega Man Legends!. She will use some of her moves in Marvel vs Capcom 3 like the Servbot Launcher, the Bonne Strike and the Beacon Bomb.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
1. Central Highway
2. My Desktop
3. Blood Gulch

Microsoft Assist: King Dice

Two white dice with purple spots are thrown onto the stage by an unknown force beyond the screen (this can damage opponents). They soon become animate, growing eyes and limbs until they form into the iconic King Dice. The royal pair dance around for a bit, and depending on the number the dice landed on, 2X that much damage will be dealt to each opponent (no matter where they are onscreen). There are two exceptions however. If it's double sixes, opponents will also be flown far in the direction they are facing. If it's snake eyes, the summoner is damaged 2%.
Cuphead isn't owned by Microsoft.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I have removed my own votes as to narrow down the alt costume list - however, we have still gone over the maximum
  1. Yarn Kirby
  2. Steampunk Meta Knight
  3. Omega Ridley
  4. Jumpman
  5. Phantom Ganon
  6. Proto Man
  7. Kaptain K. Rool
Please vote here for a costume to eliminate:

1. Odeo Castle = 1
  2. DataDyne Central = 4
  3. River Rush = 4
  4. Central Highway = 6
  5. My Desktop = 12
  6. Blood Gulch = 14
Blood Gulch will be a new stage!

1. Desktop
  2. Blood Gulch
  3. River Rush
If there has to be more Rare content, it should be either pre- or post-Nintendo

Assist submission: Clippit

Clippit, AKA Clippy, shows up in his compressed pre-rendered CGI glory and tells you hints and trivia from the Tips section - he's pretty big so he can be quite distracting.
Blood Gultch
DataDyne
River Rush

Assist - Conker

Kind of imagine him running around using a couple different attacks maybe like some of the ones that appear in smash 64 remix.
Assist Trophy: Fulgore (Killer Instinct)
View attachment 352123
Fulgore is the most recognizable face of Killer Instinct, he will use his moves Eye Laser, Blade Dash, Plasmaport and Plasma Slice.
My votes:
1. Blood Gulch
2. My Desktop
3. Odeo Castle

All solid submissions here.

Microsoft Assist Trophy:
View attachment 352128
(Look, what a chad)

Rash is one of main characters from Battletoads series and he is the leader of the trio, who are travelling through space to defeat the evil Dark Queen. He was used to be scientist that turned himself into the frog by accident during an experiment.
When summoned, he would jump and ran around the stage, beating up fighters with his attacks like punching or kicking their backs.
(His design is based on Killer Instinct version, but the sound effects are taken from NES game)
1. Central Highway
2. My Desktop
3. Blood Gulch

Microsoft Assist: Marcus Fenix

Much-beloved protagonist from the Gears of War series. He would hide behind walls, on ledges, or underneath platforms to shoot at enemies with his Lancer Assault Rifle from a distance. However, if any opponents get too close, he will use the chainsaw bayonet of his weapon for a brutal melee attack, which instantly KO's after 85%.
We can still submit content from Mega Man in this section?, since if we can I want to submit Tron Bonne from Mega Man Legends!. She will use some of her moves in Marvel vs Capcom 3 like the Servbot Launcher, the Bonne Strike and the Beacon Bomb.

View attachment 352181
Yeti (SkiFree)

He will come in from the background and attempt to gobble up fighters, grabbing them.
  1. Yeti
  2. Tron Bonne
  3. Marcus Fenix
  4. Rash
  5. Fulgore
  6. Conker
  7. Clippit/Clippy
Please vote for your top 3 Assist Trophies

Submit music for Blood Gulch
Please submit between 5 and 15 music tracks to be bundled with Blood Gulch.

Terry's themes for first party content will be:
  1. Fighting
  2. Martial arts
  3. America (as a location, not where games were developed)
  4. Wolves
  5. Fire
Terry will allow content from:
  1. All SNK series except The King of Fighters and Fatal Fury
  2. Virtua Fighter
  3. Street Fighter
Submit a stage to go along with Terry!
Please note that if Terry's stage is from an SNK game, there most likely will not be a music job.

Submit alt costumes to go along with Terry!

Vote on Terry's third content!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

1. Clippy
  2. Yeti
  3. Rash
View attachment 351819
Shrine (Virtua Fighter)
We already have a VF asssit so why not go all our for such an influenceual fighting game seires. Players fight on that bit in the middle,with and you can dunk your opponents into the water. Various VF characters cameo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
This is what I waiting for, sad thing that we can't submit an Assist Trophy in this round, but I have a question, the echo fighter can be for Terry himself?, since I'm all down for Rock Howard.

For ATs:
  1. Fulgore (apparently we can vote for our own idea first)
  2. Tron Bonne
  3. Marcus
Stage:
MISSION 1 - METAL SLUG
This is a no-brainer right here, just behind KOF the only most popular SNK franchise is Metal Slug itself. The stage will be the first level of the game, a side scroller where we are in a beach with ruins and plane wreckage in the background. Enemy soldiers appear sfrom the edges of the screen in droves, and breaking parts of the scenery could liberate P.O.W's who drop items, there will also be captured soldiers that would work similar to Wingman (or whatever his name is, from Magicant), you can liberate them and they will help you giving you an item but with the chance that you liberate Hyakutaro Icihimonji himself who would help you launching a blast of energy from his hands. Allen O'Neil will also appear wielding his iconic minigun alognside his laugh, being a stage boss. When Allen is defeated but the match hasn't ended yet the screen will fade to black for a moment and then everyone will reappear in the start.

Skins:
  • Batsu Ryu (Fighting)
  • Rathalos Ken (Fighting/Fire/America)
  • Valentines Roy (Fire)
A shame that I can't propose Garou Terry, hands down best Terry look

Last edited:
Top Bottom