• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards creates: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - Bonus DLC!

D

Deleted member

My votes goes for Fulgore firstly, then Bonne and finally Rash.

For costumes my ideas are Evil Ryu, Violent Ken and SNES Little Mac.
1. Clippy
2. Rash
3. Fenix

Alt costumes:
1. SMB3 Fire Mario (Fire)
2. Assault Wolf (Wolfs)
3. Bearded Ryu (Fighting)
Costumes can only be first party (or from the dev the fighter is from, which doesn't apply to Terry obviously)

Actually wait could we do a costume for Terry himself?

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Voting for item cuz HEVYMASHINGAN

1. Star Fox 2 Wolf (Wolves)
2. Resplendent Roy (Fire)
3. Bearded Ryu (Fighting, Martial Arts, Fire)

1. Tron Bonne
2. Fulgore
3. Clippy

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
This is what I waiting for, sad thing that we can't submit an Assist Trophy in this round, but I have a question, the echo fighter can be for Terry himself?, since I'm all down for Rock Howard.
I'll allow it.
EDIT: A Shulk clone would be allowed for Pythra. I got my own rules confused. What isn't allowed is echoes of previous DLC characters

You can't do a costume for Terry, or any DLC fighters at that.

Also, I have added Street Fighter to the list of acceptable series for Terry since there won't be any more opportunities to add content for it (I'm currently undecided on whether Kazuya and/or Min Min should allow SF) - this is probably something I'll do only for SF. Maybe Metal Gear and Castlevania too.

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
I'll allow it if it's of the same character - though you can't do say, a Shulk clone for Pythra or a Cloud clone for Sephiroth

You can't do a costume for Terry, or any DLC fighters at that.

Also, I have added Street Fighter to the list of acceptable series for Terry since there won't be any more opportunities to add content for it (I'm currently undecided on whether Kazuya and/or Min Min should allow SF) - this is probably something I'll do only for SF, though I may allow some Spirit Event series like Mana and Tetris.
Alright, I think Rock fits has an echo, Tekken should allow Street Fighter (and maybe also Fatal Fury) content, y'known, Akuma and Geese are in Tekken.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Air Force Base (Street Fighter, America)

Guile's home stage from Street Fighter. I just really like it, feels like it came right out of Top Gun. Plus it's home to one of the most iconic video game themes of all time. It's basically KoF Stadium but with hazards in the form of destructible boxes and the occasional fighter jet landing in that you have to jump over.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion

Guile's home stage from Street Fighter. I just really like it, feels like it came right out of Top Gun. Plus it's home to one of the most iconic video game themes of all time. It's basically KoF Stadium but with hazards in the form of destructible boxes and the occasional fighter jet landing in that you have to jump over.
I'm also down with this, finally we can add music from Street Fighter that isn't from SFII

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Blood Gulch music will remain open

1. Conker = 2
  2. Marcus Fenix = 3
  3. Yeti = 4
  4. Tron Bonne = 5
  5. Rash = 7
  6. Fulgore = 9
  7. Clippit/Clippy = 10
The original Office Assistant, Clippy will be a new Assist Trophy!

Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds SMB3 Fire Mario won't be accepted because it is a recolour

Terry's third content will be an Echo Fighter!

The Eliminated costume for Banjo will be Steampunk Meta Knight

Stage:
MISSION 1 - METAL SLUG
This is a no-brainer right here, just behind KOF the only most popular SNK franchise is Metal Slug itself. The stage will be the first level of the game, a side scroller where we are in a beach with ruins and plane wreckage in the background. Enemy soldiers appear sfrom the edges of the screen in droves, and breaking parts of the scenery could liberate P.O.W's who drop items, there will also be captured soldiers that would work similar to Wingman (or whatever his name is, from Magicant), you can liberate them and they will help you giving you an item but with the chance that you liberate Hyakutaro Icihimonji himself who would help you launching a blast of energy from his hands. Allen O'Neil will also appear wielding his iconic minigun alognside his laugh, being a stage boss. When Allen is defeated but the match hasn't ended yet the screen will fade to black for a moment and then everyone will reappear in the start.

Skins:
  • Batsu Ryu (Fighting)
  • Rathalos Ken (Fighting/Fire/America)
  • Valentines Roy (Fire)
A shame that I can't propose Garou Terry, hands down best Terry look

View attachment 351819
Shrine (Virtua Fighter)
We already have a VF asssit so why not go all our for such an influenceual fighting game seires. Players fight on that bit in the middle,with and you can dunk your opponents into the water. Various VF characters cameo.
Please vote here for your stage of choice. If the Metal Slug stage wins then the Metal Slug music from Terry's challenger pack will be moved over to it.

Submit an Echo Fighter to release alongside Terry!
This can be of Terry, Ryu/Ken, or any of the base game 1Ps, but NOT any other third parties or DLC. This can be a Fatal Fury/KOF character.

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Blood Gulch music will remain open
I will upload something later.

ECHO FIGHTER - ROCK HOWARD
1652365792391.png
Rock Howard is Geese Howard's son, Terry's protegee and the protagonist of Garou: Mark of the Wolves, Terry taught him his fight style that he replicated using some moves of his father, most of Terry's move have a counterpart for Rock (Power Wave = Reppuken, Burn Knuckle = Hard Edge, Crack Shot = Overhead Kick, Power Dunk = Rage Run - Type Dunk) and he even own Rising Tackle, his Super Special Moves would be different using Raging Storm and Shine Knuckle (that at the same time are similar to Power Geyser and Buster Wolf tbh). And for his Final Smash he will use NEO Deadly Rave, a combo super that ends with a powerful blow of ki.

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Echo fighter:
Andy Bogard

View attachment 352246
Andy Bogard is Terry's younger brother and he is one of playable characters in King of Fighters and Fatal Fury series. He and Terry lost their father Jeff Bogard due to Geese Howard's murder act before the events of Fatal Fury games.
As echo fighter for Terry, he could have similar moveset to Terry's, but he would have different moves than Terry like specials for example. Whatsoever, he would Terry's semi-clone echo fighter.
(Also he won't get fire effects in his attacks like Terry does, but still has the same attacks)

I nominate Andy as Terry's echo, because he is similar to Terry and it would make sense to have Terry's brother as echo.
(Just like Luigi was Mario's clone and also his brother)
My brother in christ they have literally no moves that are the same in their game of origin

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Please vote here for your stage of choice. If the Metal Slug stage wins then the Metal Slug music from Terry's challenger pack will be moved over to it.
But we will still be able to submit some more music?, I mean, isn't like there was a lot of Metal Slug music actually.

But related to music, here is the music for the Halo Stage, I played Halo before but I only reminded Overture from all the music lol. For a moment I wanted to include Infinite music but I reminded that it wasn't released for this time.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
there's still Alice (bit more of a strech but it can work) or female Terry (please no..) if you want a Terry clone

Kind of a shame we can't do Street Fighter clones. I know we have Ken but Akuma or Sakura would have been neat. Ah well.
Female Terry would probably not be allowed based on the prescedent set by bikini Robin & Corrin's ban.

Also, I forgot Street Fighter. SF is allowed!

Last edited:
My new echo submission:
Mr. Dream (Punch-out)
1652368265516.png

Mr. Dream
is final boss of NES rerelease of Punch-out!!! and he is Mike Tyson's replacement for NES version. He is based on Rocky the boxer due to similar designs.
As echo fighter, he would be slower, but stronger version of Little Mac with the same moveset, but he would be more heavier.

Also he would return after very long absence in the games.

NanayaGaming

Smash Journeyman
runs fast and crash in the corner
STREET FIGHTER ALLOWED?, THEN PUT SAKURA!
Sakura my beloved, it's true that neither she, Dan or Akuma between the Ansatsuken practicioners shares too much traits in comparison to Ryu and Ken she is propably the one with the more "vanilla" variations. She would have some cool differences like the ability to launch Hadoukens in diagonal direction (Tengyo Hadouken) or even you can replace the to be honest pretty boring Focus Attack with either her rekka move Sakura Ootoshi or with any of her V-Skills.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
  1. Star Fox 2 Wolf (Wolves) ( Janx_uwu Janx_uwu )
  2. Resplendent Roy (Fire) ( Janx_uwu Janx_uwu )
  3. Bearded Ryu (Fighting, Martial Arts, Fire) ( Janx_uwu Janx_uwu )
  4. Evil Ryu (@Darkonedagger)
  5. Violent Ken (@Darkonedagger)
  6. Star Fox 64 Wolf (@Darkonedagger)
  7. Batsu Ryu (Fighting) ( Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer )
  8. Rathalos Ken (Fighting/Fire/America) ( Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer )
  9. Valentines Roy (Fire) ( Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer )
  10. Assault Wolf (Wolves) ( Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds )
  11. Kairi Ryu ( NanayaGaming NanayaGaming )
  12. Falcon Ken ( NanayaGaming NanayaGaming )
  13. SNES Little Mac ( NanayaGaming NanayaGaming )
Due to the same few characters being featured, each will be voted on individually, with the 5th slot being a vote between either the second most voted of a select character or SNES Little Mac

View attachment 352247
Glass Joe (Echo for Little Mac)

He'd be weaker, but not a complete joke character.
The Amazon (Pro Wrestling)

A clone of fellow wrestling heel, Incineroar. There wouldn't be many significant differences. All fire effects are swapped for noxious swamp gasses.
I will upload something later.

ECHO FIGHTER - ROCK HOWARD
View attachment 352248
Rock Howard is Geese Howard's son, Terry's protegee and the protagonist of Garou: Mark of the Wolves, Terry taught him his fight style that he replicated using some moves of his father, most of Terry's move have a counterpart for Rock (Power Wave = Reppuken, Burn Knuckle = Hard Edge, Crack Shot = Overhead Kick, Power Dunk = Rage Run - Type Dunk) and he even own Rising Tackle, his Super Special Moves would be different using Raging Storm and Shine Knuckle (that at the same time are similar to Power Geyser and Buster Wolf tbh). And for his Final Smash he will use NEO Deadly Rave, a combo super that ends with a powerful blow of ki.
My new echo submission:
Mr. Dream (Punch-out)
View attachment 352252
Mr. Dream
is final boss of NES rerelease of Punch-out!!! and he is Mike Tyson's replacement for NES version. He is based on Rocky the boxer due to similar designs.
As echo fighter, he would be slower, but stronger version of Little Mac with the same moveset, but he would be more heavier.

Also he would return after very long absence in the games.
runs fast and crash in the corner
STREET FIGHTER ALLOWED?, THEN PUT SAKURA!
Sakura my beloved, it's true that neither she, Dan or Akuma between the Ansatsuken practicioners shares too much traits in comparison to Ryu and Ken she is propably the one with the more "vanilla" variations. She would have some cool differences like the ability to launch Hadoukens in diagonal direction (Tengyo Hadouken) or even you can replace the to be honest pretty boring Focus Attack with either her rekka move Sakura Ootoshi or with any of her V-Skills.
  1. Glass Joe
  2. The Amazon
  3. Sakura
  4. Rock Howard
  5. Mr. Dream
Please vote for your top 3.

Infinity Sorcerer's Blood Gulch music wins by default

Mission One will be a new stage!

Submit music for Mission One!

Please provide between 1 and 10 songs for Mission One! These will go alongside the 5 existing Metal Slug songs, which will be moved from Terry's challenger pack to this DLC pack

Submit an extra 5 non-Metal Slug songs for Terry!
Please submit 5 extra SNK songs for Terry to have.

Today will be a slow day, Byleth will start tomorrow along with the echo fighter's changes.

NanayaGaming

Smash Journeyman
My votes goes for Rock Howard, Sakura and Glass Joe in that order. I don't known too much about Wolf so I didn't voted in his poll but here are the others!

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Last edited:
Top Bottom