• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Podcasts! Ask S2J QUESTIONS!!!

joeplicate

Smash Master
you shoulda asked him questions about tournaments back in the day. the nature of competition, chu's playstyle, how competitive melee came about, big tournies....

this one was just like
"you rusty?"
"yeah"

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Given the amount of time they had to prepare, I think it was still satisfactory. Try to do something about those files corrupting, though!

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
chu dat was my hero when I was a noob however I felt like S*** when I sucked and couldn't get better so I mindlessly talked S*** about myself and how I sucked.

interveiws made me happy/sad

Zone

Smash Champion
I want to know If Axe feels like his pikachu has surpassed his Falco in effeiciency and skill, and that's why he uses him so much in tourney, or if he just uses pika for fun even if it's less skilled than his falco.

(or he might feel like they are evenly matched. Kind of like how M2k believes his Fox shiek and Marth are on the same exact level)

Also curious, does he feel like having pikachu under his belt helps him win against people better than him because of how rare it is to run into a pikachu expert. If so to what Extent?

I'm curious about this stuff, because I play a high tier and a lower tier as well.
And sometimes Even though I play falcon and Fox and Ice climbers, I feel like My Zelda does better than them alot of the times, and I get a complex if I'm Winning or doing better, Was it just because They don't know what they are doing? or if it's because My Zelda is better than I tend to believe she is.

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
Thought id start posting in diff threads

Apex is only a few months away guys, May 30th is the last day to register before the price is raised, so come on and register. Right now only about 17 ppl have registered. http://apex.vgbootcamp.com/
Im trying to help out Strife by doing this.

AXE 09

Smash Master
Lol I was literally about to post here when I saw the title. Turns out that I won't be able to make it :( Nobody wants to give me a ride *cries* sorry guys.

Eggz, how did you come up with your name?

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Eggz, as one of the prettier Foxes, how do you come up with the tech skill routines that you and SW do? Do you just do it randomly or do you actually setup a coordinated, strict routine that you have to follow? Do you feel these help with general tech skill? If so, do you recommend players making tech skill routines to sharpen their own skills? Or is just randomly doing things in practice mode more effective?

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
"do you think being a technical player in any way limits your ability to do the more fundamental things in the game such as spacing and mindgames? if it doesn't apply to you, do you think it applies to others?"

Jack of Blades!

Smash Journeyman
Eggz, What do you think about the current tier list? Do you agree with it? Do you think it should be a little different?

Also, exactly how many things constitute a douche alert in your book?

DJMirror

Smash Master
What's the Washington smash scene like? is it better today? Was there any rivalry between anyone or at least with Canada vs Washington?

DJMirror

Smash Master
I hate Stab because that ****er makes me feel bad for reminding people for my money =/

Top Bottom