• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Podcasts! Ask S2J QUESTIONS!!!

DJMirror

Smash Master
would jeff really be willing to talk? he hardly even talks in the commentary when waffles and phil try to get him to =( if he did would im guessing it would be very short answers. good **** if u can get him to do it though stab
This is what i telling stab so many times...hopefully Scar/SW/Eggz is at TP5 so we can have a back up interview.

Stab in case SS doesn't come/doesn't wanna be interview, so...that leaves Silent Wolf, Eggz and Scar (maybe if he come to TP 5)

who do you want to interview as a back up? and in case those guys dont show up who do you wanna do a podcast with? we gotta have a back up plan =___=

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
If Jeff doesn't come then we can go with Silent Wolf (if he wants to do it)

@kanelol: Smash players are loud so it's hard to get out of ear shot.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Due to technical difficulties, part 2 and 3 were lost and unfortunately won't be uploaded.

Currently looking into getting Axe for the next smash podcast.

DJMirror

Smash Master
Due to technical difficulties, part 2 and 3 were lost and unfortunately won't be uploaded.

Currently looking into getting Axe for the next smash podcast.
That would be my fault =( I'm sorry everyone TT____TT

Jeff! Please do it!!! just for me XD

If I plan to interview MaNg0, i would interview him when he's drunk so i can get the best result ever!

t3h Icy

Smash Master
When do you think you became the top Pikachu player over Anther?

Do you believe Pikachu's placement on the tier list is realistic?

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
dear axe, thoughts on rareness of pika mains out there, and what will it take to get more people to main this cute little mouse.

is pika easier or harder to play than your other chars, and in what respects is he easier/harder

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Three Qs:
what smasher do you look up to the most?
Favorite person to team with?
Reasons why you chose pika?

and lol at ICG talking about pichu.

N64

Smash Champion
Hey axe, couple questions.

Are there any matchups you particularly look forward to (besides falco dittos)? This can be either for characters or specific players you like to play against. Why do you like these matchups?

and I guess i'll at a +1 to samurai's question, I really like it heh.

h0t$

Smash Cadet
Axe,

How do you handle or think of, playing a character who has match-up disadvantages going into most matches?

And also, how do you deal with SD'ing in a match, or messing up and losing a life?

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
axe, where did you find that cute *** pic in your sig?

axe, why does forward still play this game? I would think he would be tired of playing after 15 years.

axe, why are you so chill all the time?

axe, why are you so good @ falco dittoes?

Kira-

Smash Champion
Axe,

What is your motivation to continue improving and competing in SSBM? If Melee did not exist do you think you would find another outlet, and what would that outlet be?

Also, you're super chill and awesome all the time and I wonder how that is

Also also, were you always this good or was there ever a time when you were a noob? Like how long have you been playing n stuff

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
axe - i've heard rumors that you might move to Minnesota some day.. What are the odds of this happening?

ZeldaFreak0309

Smash Journeyman
Axe,

How do you mentally prepare for tournament matches? For example, if you're about to play Armada, do you run through your mind all the kinds of things you should be doing specifically in a Pika-Peach match up, or do you kind of just go into the match and make adaptions from there?

While you're actually playing, what are the steps you take to make adaptions? Are you usually forced to come up with creative solutions to problems on the spot, or do you have a set of pre-planned solutions that work for different situations?

Thanks

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Who gives you the best practice?

What food items does Pikachus aerials remind you of?

What would you do for a Klondike bar?

Are you holding a light ball?

Why do you suck at Falcon dittos?

PB&J

Smash Hero
axe- what players inspire you in this great game we call melee,what players give/gave you the most competition, and what players do you really want to play?

p.s. -beast mode..lol

DJMirror

Smash Master
well i got a surprise for you since i ****ed up with the last 2 segement with zhu! XD

MacD

Banned via Administration
and if the person you practice with the most can never make it out of pools, what does that say about you as a teacher and him as a student?

Zodiac

Smash Master
Axe, do you find your self going pikachu more in friendles or tournaments, same question with falco.

Top Bottom