• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Podcasts! Ask S2J QUESTIONS!!!

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
each match is 2 minutes long, 2 stocks each. haley and I were left. my Peach vs his Mewtwo...we started out next to eachother and I figured dsmash would beat out anything he would throw out. I guess Mewtwo's ftilt > Peach's dsmash :(
Did you fast fall when the game started?

I did =3

I hope this happened.
Nope

Bob Money

Smash Ace
You guys coming to GSG? If so, you can perhaps get PC chris up in this. along with other norcalians.
keep up the good work, these are very entertaining.

DJMirror

Smash Master
Hey PeePee...You should make your own drink...like Dr. Pepper =D

except it's better

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
What do you look for when you study videos of matches? Is it hard to apply tactics you've learned from these vids?

DJRome

Smash Hero
lol pp is just going to answer these questions on the boards. he's that much of a lurker. well pp, are you going to answer these questions on the boards?

MacD

Banned via Administration
lol pp is just going to answer these questions on the boards. he's that much of a lurker loser. well pp, are you going to answer these questions on the boards?
fixed :grin:

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

don't worry pp, i'm probably more of a "lurker"

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Your smash journey:

who you started playing with and mained, first tourney stories, all the way up to date.

Also, what do you think of [scientology]?

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Who's cuter, Will Smith or Brad Pitt?

Follow-up question: Why do you think a dude is cute?

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Despite not having anyone even near your level to play on a daily basis (from what I understand), how do you maintain such high skill and seem to be ever improving? An example of this being your playing Jman and going from losing badly to beating him within a few months time frame.

Do you work on tech skill when alone and watch videos a lot? Or do you just play who you can and use that time to polish your skills?

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
Who invented the wavedash?
Actually one of the old school guys from my crew (Deadly Alliance).
Kummal. The original Luigi. He wanted to be fancy and air dodge backwards through an opponent while heading towards the floor for a grab and the wavedash was discovered.

First on the East Coast.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
what do you think makes you unique as a player?

what would you say your biggest strengths and weaknesses are in game?

can you give any general tips on reading ppl? what to punish, tech chasing, what to look for.

how do you feel about mewtwo?

Vist

Smash Champion
Actually one of the old school guys from my crew (Deadly Alliance).
Kummal. The original Luigi. He wanted to be fancy and air dodge backwards through an opponent while heading towards the floor for a grab and the wavedash was discovered.

First on the East Coast.
lol

I'm pretty sure it was definitely discovered by Japanese smashers. SuperJoppe or someone had a site long ago and many of the old school players in the u.s. got the tricks from the vids on there from japan.

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
It was probably discovered independently by a ton of different people. Hell, I figured it out on my own before I knew anything about competitive play.

D

Deleted member

lol

I'm pretty sure it was definitely discovered by Japanese smashers. SuperJoppe or someone had a site long ago and many of the old school players in the u.s. got the tricks from the vids on there from japan.
Actually, it was Kummal. He played with Wes and Hellfox when they got the game in chinatown in early October 2001 before it came out in America. They sent a video of it over aim to one of the japanese members of smashboards through Matt Deezie and they put it up there.

For the record while we're here, Radius-86 found DI.

Top Bottom