• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Podcasts! Ask S2J QUESTIONS!!!

Vist

Smash Champion
Actually, it was Kummal. He played with Wes and Hellfox when they got the game in chinatown in early October 2001 before it came out in America. They sent a video of it over aim to one of the japanese members of smashboards through Matt Deezie and they put it up there.

For the record while we're here, Radius-86 found DI.
hmmmmm interesting

I thought Kummal was spelled differently btw, I guess I just don't recognize it anymore? It's been a long time since I've seen his name even mentioned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viJpnGj6x4k

Cia

das kwl
Dr.Peepee:

1) What are your views on abortion?

2) Did you watch Spongebob as a child/adolescent?

3) What do you think of Lebron joining Miami?

4) Republican or Democrat?

5) If you could Identify as any other nationality for a day, what would it be?

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
Radius-86 found DI.
DI was found in Smash 64. There is no such thing as "finding DI" in Melee because it already existed!!!!

Unless you're talking in general that Radius-86 found DI. If that's the case then... :urg:

D

Deleted member

as far as I know, melee's DI was actually found before SSB64's DI mechanic because the necessary inputs to make that observation are easier? I mean, I've been on smashboards a really ****ing long time and even I'm not too sure on that one. =/

joeplicate

Smash Master
Here are my ?'s:

???????????????????????????
hahahhahaha

how are you gonna do this podcast btw? voice chat? or are you coming to a west coast tournament any time soon? apex? edit: yeah apex lol 1st page

my question:
what process do you go through from watching some tactic in a video to applying it to your own game?

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Who is the one smasher you want to play in the GF's of a major tourney? Doesn't matter who.

And it seems like every competitive person has someone that they've always competed against or they've wanted to catch up to. The same applies for melee. Who, if any, is the one person that was like that for you? Maybe someone who beat you at your first tourney and you envisioned beating while training at home.

Did you surpass that person? Do you have any new goals? Etc

Jartravious

Smash Journeyman
What did you do to develop the mental aspects of smash, such as awareness and the numerous topics covered in the "How to Improve: A Compilation" thread, and things of that nature? How did you incorporate them into your game and how did you make them second nature? Everyone can read these threads and learn a whole lot but without being able to apply the information and skills it is useless. I suspect this is one of the major barriers that prevents medium level players from progressing into higher level play.

What are your thoughts on emotion and its relation to gameplay? Do you see it as just a game or as something more? How do you keep yourself in your best mindset during play?

What do you think of Falco's ledge options?

S l o X

Smash Champion
What is your favorite matchup? As both Falco, your main and as Fox, your secondary.

What are the matchups you don't like and switch to Fox as?

Do you ever get angry with Melee and ever think about quitting?

Do you play alone, like practice or anything? If so, what are your methods?

Since when have you been playing Smash in general? When & what was your first tournament and what was it like?

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Ask Questions for Wobbles too!

Since Apex is looooong I figured I can get two interviews done EZ

So make sure to ask questions for Wobbles as well as PP!

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Does Wobbles know that he actually has to register for Apex? Because he still hasn't done that.

DJMirror

Smash Master
Stab...I would like to do a podcast of you if you don't mind =D

other then that...What makes you different from Chu?

Dr Peepee, if you could find a cure for aids or cancer, which would you chose? (you can only chose 1)

Wobbles, if you could think up a clever creative question to ask Wobbles for the podcast interview that keeps the same idea as the question asked to Dr Peepee, what would you ask Wobbles?

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
"Generic question about this game that has been asked to Wobbles so many times that everyone knows the answer but myself."

"Additional question to both players about rival player from other region looking to dominate and their intentions on beating said player."

"Useless question that will not be asked on podcast?"

tw1n

Smash Champion
Wobbles: How come you are so good at this game?! And when will you be coming to my place again =D
Dr. PP: Same questions but just when will you be coming over here lol

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
I find it highly hilarious that the first definition for Smash on urbandictionary was actually posted by a user named Tai.

And to answer your first question, I plan to move back to Phoenix at the first legitimate opportunity. Which may unfortunately be awhile because money hates me.

DJMirror

Smash Master
@ Dr. PeePee

What do you think of Wobbles smashing Tai's Mother?

Also...Do you plan to smash any moms in the near future? If so...Who?

@Wobbles

On a scale 1 to 10..How did it go?

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
We had to reinvent calculus together to express it accurately with mathematics. It worked cause Tai's asian.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
My question will be for Robbles =).

Through it all, playing ICs, what ONE thing about playing them frutsrates you most that you have difficulty with when playing other players?

Also, if there is anything, what one thing about them do you feel is overpowered and should be changed?

Top Bottom