• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS5! STrEAM UPPPP Unlimited arcade gaming! avg:100+ attendees

When should SiiS4 be?

• December 18th or earlier

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • January 1st or later

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fZk

Smash Lord
Cool to see how much this series has grown. I was at SiiS 1 and it barely cracked 30 entrants, now it's a 100+ tourney. Good stuff Day.

I will be there with the car from MI, so you can add me to the list.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Today, last time I brought a setup, you said that we couldn't use it because it was too small. But that was (and still is) the first time I had ever heard that lol. I'll bring it again if you think we'll be short on setups, because no one else has ever complained about it in the 30+ tournaments I've brought it to. If not then it's cool.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
YO I'm entering as Cherry Starburst

just letting you know before hand so you don't 6th seed me in a pool.

Cherry Starburst is TKbro

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Alright... To all you Jive Turkeys who stomping with the big dogs at the club afterward, here are a few things you should know and do:

NO Excessively baggy Clothing
NO baggy Pants
NO sweat Pants
NO Cammo Pants
NO Nylon pants
NO shirts with numbers
NO sleeveless shirts
NO jerseys
NO Beanies
NO headbands
NO bandannas

$10 for Y'all who are under 21

$5 for Y'all who are 21 and up

So dress accordingly and get ready. When you all are eliminated from the tournament we will leave. I will check to make sure y'all dressed right and stuff before we get there. I hope you all bring your clothes with you, because we are going directly from the tournament, to the outside of my crib as we did last time.

So far we have:
Y.b.M.
Infern
TKbro
Legan
Blacka

That's the "Get it in" group. Why? Because we when get to the club we gon get it in.

Your swag level has to at least be taller than you. If it ain't, then you better jump pimpin.
Bottles on deck...y'all drunk up my ish last time, so please bring some. Or Chip in on one and I can cop one then we can all go in on that. We can pre game in the whip as usual.

One week away....Get ready...
God Kais!!!

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
A yo I see radium viewin the blog

you know you wanna come out to the club also!

also can I get someone to do me a favor and take kenny sassy and pinkfresh back the hotel after the tourney??

Zak can ride with MO back to clow seeing as him and legan can just switch spots.

their hotel is in cinci so yea.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Alright... To all you Jive Turkeys who stomping with the big dogs at the club afterward, here are a few things you should know and do:

NO Excessively baggy Clothing
NO baggy Pants
NO sweat Pants
NO Cammo Pants
NO Nylon pants
NO shirts with numbers
NO sleeveless shirts
NO jerseys
NO Beanies
NO headbands
NO bandannas

$10 for Y'all who are under 21

$5 for Y'all who are 21 and up

So dress accordingly and get ready. When you all are eliminated from the tournament we will leave. I will check to make sure y'all dressed right and stuff before we get there. I hope you all bring your clothes with you, because we are going directly from the tournament, to the outside of my crib as we did last time.

So far we have:
Y.b.M.
Infern
TKbro
Legan
Blacka

That's the "Get it in" group. Why? Because we when get to the club we gon get it in.

Your swag level has to at least be taller than you. If it ain't, then you better jump pimpin.
Bottles on deck...y'all drunk up my ish last time, so please bring some. Or Chip in on one and I can cop one then we can all go in on that. We can pre game in the whip as usual.

One week away....Get ready...
God Kais!!!
Put me down yo. I'm comin in with that A+++ game.

Radium88

Smash Lord
Zomg, people did that name change at my tournament.

If you are going to do that and the TO might only know you by your usual name because they don't recognize your face, please state your real one first then what you want it changed to.

Today: If people do this, make sure you put both names down because seeding might be confusing as hell.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
OMG I JUST RANDOMLY POPPED IN HERE TO CHECK THE DATE AGAIN AND I WAS WRONG!! IT IS THE 8TH BLAARRGGGHHH

I hope my Dad doesn't mind me using my last weekend Saturday at a tournament before school T__T

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I'm planning on it...But I haven't asked Dad about it yet. I'm sure he'll be fine with it.

(ps. Ordering new controller. Should be here Wednesday :D!)

4Biddin

Smash Journeyman
I'm planning on it...But I haven't asked Dad about it yet. I'm sure he'll be fine with it.

(ps. Ordering new controller. Should be here Wednesday :D!)
Niiice Niiice, yea me and Jay are headin back to Purdue friday.

I haven't played this game for 3 weeks now so hopefully it does me goood

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
i am going calm down tant and ill do it for 10 will 30 to risky
Alright then, you're on. I forget why you were scared last time, might have been bc I was ****** at MLG. But then again, I'm much better now. I'm not sure why I feel so comfortable trash talking you, but thanks for the donation in advance =)

Will's Epic Midwest Adventure!

Money Matches:

Arty- $10
Hylian- $10
Kain- $10
KB- $10
Lie- $10
Shadowphoenix- $10
Shugo- $10
Sombra- $10
Jayford- $5
Nicole- $5
Tmacc- $5
Juushichi- $2-$5
L cancel- ??
Excel- ??
MaTTshield- 1 pack of Trident Layers

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Alright then, you're on. I forget why you were scared last time, might have been bc I was ****** at MLG. But then again, I'm much better now. I'm not sure why I feel so comfortable trash talking you, but thanks for the donation in advance =)

Will's Epic Midwest Adventure!

Money Matches:

Arty- $10
Hylian- $10
Kain- $10
KB- $10
Lie- $10
Shadowphoenix- $10
Shugo- $10
Sombra- $10
Jayford- $5
Nicole- $5
Tmacc- $5
Juushichi- $2-$5
L cancel- ??
Excel- ??
MaTTshield- 1 pack of Trident Layers
If I come, it'll be like 3 dollars.

Tant-3
Coney-5
Will-3
Oro-5

10 if I enter dubs
10 food

So I'm spending about 51 dollars... IF I get a ride.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
^^ I'll have a yoshi plushie and a yoshi tshirt if you haven't seen me before. I also use a ccpro.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
4bidden $3 mm? :D

if anyone wants to MM just talk to me at the venue. I'll be carrying a pink Yoshi plush around or wearing a Kirby hat (when I'm not playing). I'll accept any(logical) MM if I have the money for it~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom