• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS5! STrEAM UPPPP Unlimited arcade gaming! avg:100+ attendees

When should SiiS4 be?

• December 18th or earlier

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • January 1st or later

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

4Biddin

Smash Journeyman
4bidden $3 mm? :D

if anyone wants to MM just talk to me at the venue. I'll be carrying a pink Yoshi plush around or wearing a Kirby hat (when I'm not playing). I'll accept any(logical) MM if I have the money for it~
For sure sounds legit tooo me

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Gio you best be comin with me to party. I wondered around by myself last time and somehow made it downtown and I found some legit bars.

I can't wait for this.

Smash. Snowballs. Glory. Clubs. Dranks.

It's going down!

4Biddin

Smash Journeyman
Lol I wasn't mad like KBeef said it's just wifi. Kain is good as fu(k at wifi plain and simple.

But as usual i knew nakat would make some kind of accusation and try to troll bait me. :glare:

I love smashboards :awesome:

Besides that though I'm lookin forward to playin kain and the other MM's i got setup too!

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Mad? U mad? Wifi? Of course? What's new? lol everyone gets mad at wifi, I mean, unless you play it all the time and are naturally good enough, but everyone started somewhere. Wifi is the ballz, tournaments are where it's at :) Can't compare, nope!

Anyways I'm definitely coming so put me on the list. I'll help by helping jay have a setup as well.

links24

Smash Ace
let be it be known that me and legan doin a MM to end all MM's (well its really just link dittos..........)

ANYWAYYYYYYY!!!......get hyped for the most epic link ditto you will ever see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(lols im funny.......)

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
If I come, it'll be like 3 dollars.

Tant-3
Coney-5
Will-3
Oro-5

10 if I enter dubs
10 food

So I'm spending about 51 dollars... IF I get a ride.
Will $5 mm me?
Haha, sure thing guys. At this rate it's very likely that of the people I am MM-ing, several of them may be in my pool. In which case I'm totally ok with having our pools match be an MM as well, otherwise there probably won't be enough time if we decide to play it later instead. Just letting you guys know ahead of time =)

Will's Epic Midwest Adventure!

Money Matches:

Arty- $10
Hylian- $10
Kain- $10
KB- $10
Lie- $10
Shadowphoenix- $10
Shugo- $10
Sombra- $10
Hadesblade- $5
Jayford- $5
Nicole- $5
Tmacc- $5
Juushichi- $2-$5
L cancel- ??
Excel- $3
MaTTshield- 1 pack of Trident Layers

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Shugo sorry I couldn't hang today but anyway I'll give you a call in the next couple of days to go over some of the costs with you; travel, housing, all that stuff.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Nah dawg Wolf vs Fox

I actually want to see this :D
Lol I wasn't mad like KBeef said it's just wifi. Kain is good as fu(k at wifi plain and simple.

But as usual i knew nakat would make some kind of accusation and try to troll bait me. :glare:
I don't even talk to you lol. I thought in an earlier post he said he ditto'd you on wifi and won and you got upset or something so you challenged him to a $20mm.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
MY CAR STOPS BUT MY RIMS KEEP SPINNINNINININININ

CASH ON THE DASH ICED OUT GRILL

Feel me?
I do, but others still don't know. It's all about this status below:

Snake or Falco. Your pick since you're using low tier. Wanna do it?
Side note, I think I want to take a salty run-back vs you T_C. I didn't feel like I did badly in our set at Nope's in spite of not playing well and think I could get you this time. You up for it? Sheik/Mario vs whoever?

May or may not be a MM.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I'll go with $2 then, TC.

~
vs Fizzle (Trident Layers)
vs Will ($2-5)
vs TC ($2)

Decided to drop my MM against TKO. Money's kind of strapped + it was more of a spur of the moment thing compared to anticipation vs Will and rematches vs Fizzle/TC.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Alright then Juu just hit me up during the tourney (preferably not before singles) and let's run it back.

I got 3 MMs so far. Anyone else?

Kel

Smash Master
Man, this is really close. I should probably start playing again.

I'm gonna get destroyed worse than usual =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom