• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS5! STrEAM UPPPP Unlimited arcade gaming! avg:100+ attendees

When should SiiS4 be?

• December 18th or earlier

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • January 1st or later

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
My wii has Mario Party 2 on it if that tickles anyone's fancy :muf fin:
Jake, you're da bess.

Lol. Gay chicken money match. DO IT!
Sounds like a great idea.

What if you already know you're gay? Is like that guaranteed money? If so I'm in.

Composer? ;) lol j/k

But okay what is Dominion? Sounds interesting.
Tech, we should do Gay Chicken dubz. Free money all day.

I'd rather go ICs vs sonic, but if you'd rather not do that then I'm down.
It's cool. I can do either.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Today 428
TKbro 355
clowsui 302
Th3 Composer 202
KBizzle 196

judging by this post count I will soon own this thread

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Will! I just got an idea that you're either going to hate or love. Well you know how you play Donkey Kong, right? And you know how DK is ****in unstoppable on Jungle Japes, right?

Best of 3 Olimar vs Donkey Kong on Jungle Japes MM instead of a regular one? You live in the East Coast so I'm not sure how you feel about janky stages, lol. But you have no idea how much I want to do/record this.

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Will! I just got an idea that you're either going to hate or love. Well you know how you play Donkey Kong, right? And you know how DK is ****in unstoppable on Jungle Japes, right?

Best of 3 Olimar vs Donkey Kong on Jungle Japes MM instead of a regular one? You live in the East Coast so I'm not sure how you feel about janky stages, lol. But you have no idea how much I want to do/record this.
LOLLLL OMG. I can probably count on one hand the number of times I have played on Jungle Japes.... but I know all about this tricks DK has there =P

Hmm, you drive a hard bargain... sounds like fun. Let's do it!

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
If you'd rather do a regular money match instead that would work as well XD I just couldn't let this opportunity pass without asking, lol.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
oh btw i developed a callous on the inside of my right middle finger, i thought it was from writing but i've realized it's from shielding hard and often. here's to hoping it gets better before this weekend, **** hurts!

This is the reason why Brawl and our metagame is given the image of being way too defensive XD hahah

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
OH GOD I SAID MIGHT WHAT IS THIS CONFIDENCE

oh btw i developed a callous on the inside of my right middle finger, i thought it was from writing but i've realized it's from shielding hard and often. here's to hoping it gets better before this weekend, **** hurts!
Never lost means you've never played anyone good at duelist ;). We've had duelist tournaments in texas, I'm always looking for someone to play in it. No one is as good as UTD zac though lol.

What's The Point

Smash Master
I also may be bringing Tutu. We'll see if he really wants the filled trunk for five hours.

I know there is a lack of Friday housing, but what about Saturday housing?

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
ah well, i appreciate the effort. imagination will have to do

<imagination>
"OH ****, DARREN SHARPA, ONE OF DA MOST HARDEST HITTING SAFETIES IN DA LEAAGUEEE"

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Lol you mad late jiffy...hotel would definitely be best now

in fact I think everyone asking for housing who doesn't already have it shall just get together and get a hotel

Danny (sassy) found one like 12 mins from the venue and its like 50-60 dollars a night or something like that

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Lol you mad late jiffy...hotel would definitely be best now

in fact I think everyone asking for housing who doesn't already have it shall just get together and get a hotel

Danny (sassy) found one like 12 mins from the venue and its like 50-60 dollars a night or something like that
Yeah :( probably looking at a hotel if I drive, I'm not trying to drive 4 hours back after a long day of smash. Shouldn't be too much money split.

MI is riding 5 or 6 deep. If anyone wants to work out a hotel deal let's see if we can manage something.
We are probably bringing 2 cars. I know if I drive, I'm trying to get a hotel. This doesn't mean people aren't gonna leave me because they aren't trying to spend the money for the hotel if the other car is leaving.
But I heard about y'all rowdy and smokey MI folks though. It might be better to get another room. :p

I'll let you know when I come across more details.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Hey, guys. I finally updated the attendance list. Please check to see if it is accurate so I can do pre-seeding.

Also, you guys are going to have to start announcing setups now. Although, generally I'll be accepting most setups.

As for T.Vs, if they are bigger than or equal to 11 inches they will be accepted. (their screens)

[http://www.blogcdn.com/www.engadget.com/media/2006/12/axionaxn5109tn.jpg 10 inch
http://www.tvhistory.tv/1949_GE_Model_805_10inch_TV.JPG
Those are examples of 10 inch T.Vs. They're small enough to be on a portable DvD player. I've had them before, and I seen them before. No one plays on those. Friendlies, I see, but the only reason people usually play friends is because no one does their tournament matches.
11 Inches or bigger. I honestly don't want anyone squeezing up close, or johning most of the time.
Smaller T.Vs are good for friendlies and other games like Melee, and 64. And 11 inches is pretty small, still.

Either way, making more important posts later on tonight.
Don't forget to check out All is Brawl page and click that you are coming!
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=11038

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
LOL Jiffy. We're actually a very chill group. The rumors about MI are mainly Lain and Judge related. Plus no one in our car smokes (except me every once in a while)..but I do love to drink. But we're alll chll lol. Consider it ;)

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
yea judge + lain are the rowdy ones..shuda seen them in our MLG room on sundya night....lol

also I still need a teammate unless Pink fresh is actually going..I havent been able to talk to h---

I have his number i shud just text him >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom