• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS5! STrEAM UPPPP Unlimited arcade gaming! avg:100+ attendees

When should SiiS4 be?

• December 18th or earlier

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • January 1st or later

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allied

Smash Master
Sorry i won't be coming to this sadly, i'm visiting someone very special to me<3 on this date >~> or else you know i would be here 110%

HOWEVER i'll be back in ohio sometime soon i hope :3

Shoutouts to Today for trying as hard as she could to make this very welcoming for me, believe me it was. Just something came up

I hope everything works alright with this and i hope everyone has fun.

I'll cya all some other time though :p

Radium88

Smash Lord
I like either waffles or pancakes. syrup is fine. I drink milk with breakfast, doesnt matter the kind. thx chiii

still would like a teammate! if you team wif me, i guarantee a multiracial team!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I like either waffles or pancakes. syrup is fine. I drink milk with breakfast, doesnt matter the kind. thx chiii

still would like a teammate! if you team wif me, i guarantee a multiracial team!
Same for me really. Whatever's easier for you to make.

<3 Chi

Kel

Smash Master
yo D. You can probably stay with us again.

I think Kassandra has two other friends staying here as well, but as long as you guys are cool with having a futon tournament or whatever, it's probably okay for you to stay here. Let me wait to see my work schedule to make sure I won't be dead tired again/ sick like last time. I requested off Saturday and Sunday, but you know how jobs can be.

It SHOULD all be fine, but I just want to inform you of the 2% chance that something will come up.

Nicole

Smash Champion
clow i only drink skim milk. so if youre providing milk for MO and no one else speaks up about what % milk they want...

YEAH!

(thx for the breakfast, pancakes or waffles is fine with me)

clowsui

Smash Legend
ah but nicole, you asked for blueberry pancakes ;) so blueberry pancakes you shall get

rauleen/jordan/todd, sounds good. i'll post in the stl thread when i'm not dead tired

love you guys

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Scratch what I said. I have no idea how much of a chance I have, but I'm going to try to go via my dad instead of the mothership(Louisville's main way of transportation). :D

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
If only the mothership were that awesome...

clowsui

Smash Legend
be at my house at 9:30 or so saturday morning haha

i dunno i'm not making the whole batch as blueberry pancakes, i'm going to add some to however much nicole wants so that if people don't like blueberries in their pancakes then they'll be fine

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Kel I just saw your post. I'll keep you updated, oh yeah I don't have your number anymore since I found my old phone.

Text it please 651-434-5480.

Anyone can add me if they want just don't bug me at 4 in the morning.

Teh Future

Smash Master
be at my house at 9:30 or so saturday morning haha

i dunno i'm not making the whole batch as blueberry pancakes, i'm going to add some to however much nicole wants so that if people don't like blueberries in their pancakes then they'll be fine
NO U ADD BLUERRIS TO MINE

thx pal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom