• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS5! STrEAM UPPPP Unlimited arcade gaming! avg:100+ attendees

When should SiiS4 be?

• December 18th or earlier

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • January 1st or later

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
tko leave me alone.. seriously <_<
I wanna travel and meet different people and players so i can improve because i am actually serious about getting better at this booty game
all you're doing is making me feel like doodoo and not helping

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I asked a question and you don't answer and now im bothering you?

aight word

falsifying that you are going is helping anyone?....if you aren't going then whatevs don't go..there will be more tournaments...

Kaffei

Smash Hero
I asked a question and you don't answer and now im bothering you?
I gave you an answer then you replied with impudence

TKbro said:
falsifying that you are going is helping anyone?....if you aren't going then whatevs don't go..there will be more tournaments...
huh? i never said that im going. i said that i want to go so i wanted to see if anyone can house me.
another really important reason that i wanna go is cus Sparta Kick (michigan player) is going and i wanna meet him since we are good friends

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
ok but the problem is you aren't going...atleast rightr now if you look at it you aren't going

you have no ride yet you are already asking for housing...how A**backwards is that?

thats like me asking housing for genesis well before I even think about buying the plane ticket...at least HALFWAY secure a ride before you ask for housing...somebody could be saying yes to you and then turning down someone else who needed housing and then you don't show up and everyone is f***ed.

REGIONLESS!

Kaffei

Smash Hero
ok but the problem is you aren't going...atleast rightr now if you look at it you aren't going

you have no ride yet you are already asking for housing...how A**backwards is that?

thats like me asking housing for genesis well before I even think about buying the plane ticket...at least HALFWAY secure a ride before you ask for housing...somebody could be saying yes to you and then turning down someone else who needed housing and then you don't show up and everyone is f***ed.
fair enough
do you know if anyone from mdva is going

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
nope...I'm usually the only one that goes...although VGBC went last time so they might be going

other then that Idk.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Back to school
Back to school
To prove to dad that I'm not a fool

I got my lunch packed up
My boots tied tight
I hope I don't get in a fight!

OHHHHHHHHHHHH

Back to school
Back to school

-Crews-

a Strawhat Pirate
Do we have to pre register for this online or can we pay at the door? Regardless, you can add me to the attendees list.

Danzos Arm

Smash Rookie
Hey, you guys look like a friendly bunch, I would like to be friends with most of you. Do you guys have a social networking site that is known as facebook? If you do, don't be a stranger, PM me your contact info or webpage and I will certainly be your friend, trust me, you don't need other friends wants we play smash together, I am not that great but I like to play smash, talk about games and eat corn, all of this can be a shared experience when you are my friend, thank you very much.

D

Deleted member

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep wrapped up some plot holes, at least.

That's also my favorite KH game. <3 Aqua!

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom