• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS5! STrEAM UPPPP Unlimited arcade gaming! avg:100+ attendees

When should SiiS4 be?

• December 18th or earlier

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • January 1st or later

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
whyyyyyy????

who wants to team with me? :cry:
Nicole... How about we team? We can be "Peach's Pit Contains Cyanide" :awesome: Or I guess I can be mister Gay Wario, but I think I'll have less of a chance hitting you with my arrows than my tires and my bike! XD This is all assuming my dad doesn't want to team with me again for the first time in forever D:

Aaaaand if you don't wanna team or find your more suitable partner, I'll grab the other Peach >.> If he wants to. (pokes KB)...

Unless no one likes Piiiiiit.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I'm the second option eh? My heart is broken now Krys. </3

But yeah I'm down to team if you want. I'm already quite familiar with your Pit and Wario as it is.

Nicole

Smash Champion
Nicole... How about we team? We can be "Peach's Pit Contains Cyanide" :awesome: Or I guess I can be mister Gay Wario, but I think I'll have less of a chance hitting you with my arrows than my tires and my bike! XD This is all assuming my dad doesn't want to team with me again for the first time in forever D:

Aaaaand if you don't wanna team or find your more suitable partner, I'll grab the other Peach >.> If he wants to. (pokes KB)...

Unless no one likes Piiiiiit.
sounds fun! i've never teamed with a pit but i do like teaming with high level mid tier players. we'll see if we can practice a little before the tourney starts and you can try out both pit and wario.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
I might be down for doubles at this if anybody is up for that. I'm not too urgently looking for a partner though, I hardly care if I enter or not! BECAUSE IT'S AT AN ARCADE! :D

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Double Kong daaaaaaamn youuuuu
We could do that. :0 if you are going/want to do doubles.

Also, I realized that this venue doesn't have the image of Dr. Frank Rizzle that the UC one had. And that makes me sad.

Here's hoping Fizzle pulls another upset though.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
I'm fairly decent at that game! It's on!

I would prefer to play on Xbox 360 so I can use my arcade stick unless I can use a PS3 one somehow.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
@King Beef

On second thought, I ain't goin near your peach unless it means my wario eating it for breakfast. Multiple times.

10omnomnoms
10partofanutriciousbreakfasts
10peachpitsgunnawinits

But in all seriousness I cant wait to see you and the rest of the MW. It's been centuries :c

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
oh god the unity ruleset.....

also I'm surprised coney never said anything...that ***** name searches hisself all the time. reposting for answer

I'll go if Zak drives...thats my final offer...I'm tryna cut down mileage on my car and I gotta go to NC a few times in the next months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom