• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS5! STrEAM UPPPP Unlimited arcade gaming! avg:100+ attendees

When should SiiS4 be?

• December 18th or earlier

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • January 1st or later

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
What are some options for housing for this? I will probably be bringing 4 people besides myself. Any advice on where the 5 of us can stay?
In some strange chance that Calebyte isn't going, what is the possibility of giving a former Mario main a ride? :D

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Kaffei Told you like 50 threads ago you as a person are not annoying...but you on the boards?....OMG stop posting plz LOL

everyone gets 2 ratings here...

Kass on the boards: <33333333
Kass offline: <333

notice the amount of hearts dropping?...KASS IS COLD IN REAL LIFE!!

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Kaffei Told you like 50 threads ago you as a person are not annoying...but you on the boards?....OMG stop posting plz LOL

everyone gets 2 ratings here...

Kass on the boards: <33333333
Kass offline: <333

notice the amount of hearts dropping?...KASS IS COLD IN REAL LIFE!!
haha tko

just put me on ignore :p

steep

Smash Lord
In some strange chance that Calebyte isn't going, what is the possibility of giving a former Mario main a ride? :D
Ha Ha I would be driving from Columbus, IN. That's pretty far from Huntington. I think Calebyte should be going to this though, so you should be good.

P.S. - Don't go all MK..... Mario all the way! Ha Ha

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
True talk, I though Kassandra disliked me when I met her the first time. Btw, if we don't play at a tournament before this, $1-3 MM?

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
I am likely to go for melee (doubles and singles). If I go, I can bring a GC (maybe 2 and a wii).
Not certain that I will be attending yet though. If I go my friend ralis will probably go as well.

-Aesir

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I want MMs. DDD main here. Holla at ya boy. Unless your a MK main then gtfo. :bee:

EDIT: Wolf has the best taunts in the game. Period.

"What's the matter, scared?" = Too pro.

ZTD | TECHnology

You'd have cool taunts too if you were from Space Texas
You know..I can't argue that.

*cough*I'll MM you tech *cough*
At TCSC3.

Train with SK's MK
Everytime I play SKs MK with D3 it ends up last stock last hit for us both and me dying at 250% and him at 150%. LOL seriously its hilarious when Tornado at ground level can actually kill you. He is teaching me a lot of stuff though.

I'll MM you Tech. I'm a Mario/Luigi main.
You got it.

mario vs D3?
Its not like I'm going to infinite him <_<

ZTD | TECHnology

lol Fireball animation has so much lag that even if it hits someone in close range you can still punish Mario hard. Its funny. Soul is honestly one of the best Mario's in the Midwest and I know all of Mario's funny gimmicks lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom