• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS5! STrEAM UPPPP Unlimited arcade gaming! avg:100+ attendees

When should SiiS4 be?

• December 18th or earlier

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • January 1st or later

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roller

Smash Legend
I actually love KH. Quite a bit. One of my favorite games. (The original, I mean.) And I am fine with the plot. Tutu said this was an even better plot. So I gave it a try. Not 100% on if I like it more than KH's yet, but I am enjoying it so far.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I'm talking about the whole plot of the series. Some **** isn't explained or doesn't make any sense at all, and when things are explained in prequal games, square feels the need to pump out remakes of a game that explains the same thing... @_@

I love kingdom hearts but the franchise and its dumb fanbase are pissing me off right now. Lmao. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY FAT SORA COSPLAYS I'VE SEEN?? Too many...

:phone:

Hey, you guys look like a friendly bunch, I would like to be friends with most of you. Do you guys have a social networking site that is known as facebook? If you do, don't be a stranger, PM me your contact info or webpage and I will certainly be your friend, trust me, you don't need other friends wants we play smash together, I am not that great but I like to play smash, talk about games and eat corn, all of this can be a shared experience when you are my friend, thank you very much.
greatest post of all time

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Except it doesn't make you high. You're just on it for one-hundred hours until you realize you are bored, then you lay off it for a while. After a while you're like "Oh wait, there's smash!", and you do it for another hundred hours or so.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Man I'm so cool, I'm talking about how boring brawl is in a brawl tournament thread, everyone must think I'm so clever and original!

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312

Sonjicboom

Smash Apprentice
I would like to register, seeing as Arcade Legacy is badass. Do I need to pay over Paypal for prereg, or can I just inform you guys of my interest. Thanks! Oh, and I'm all over the Brawl; no Melee for me, please.

:058:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
There is no payment over the internet (not a bad idea though). You just announce you're coming and you get added to the OP's list of expected attendants. This way the TOs have an easier time seeding people and such.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
ANYONE from Michigan got a spot in their car? I mean don't think I won't make it to the tournament if I don't get a ride.... just, I would like the help =) I'll pay gas and ish of course. Let me know please asap.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Man I'm so cool, I'm talking about how boring brawl is in a brawl tournament thread, everyone must think I'm so clever and original!

I never said it was boring (in the last page or so). Just that people generally get tired of playing it after so long, which is the same with pretty much everything in existence. :/ If you become too familiar with something it will often start losing its initial appeal. It's not like I'm trying to say "Hey guys don't play Brawl", because that would be absolutely stupid considering the location of this post, and there are way worse games that could be being played.

AllyKnight

I never said it was boring (in the last page or so). Just that people generally get tired of playing it after so long, which is the same with pretty much everything in existence. :/ If you become too familiar with something it will often start losing its initial appeal. It's not like I'm trying to say "Hey guys don't play Brawl", because that would be absolutely stupid considering the location of this post, and there are way worse games that could be being played.
So simply don't say it.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
So simply don't say it.
Don't say... what? The only thing that was said was my opinions on how many people feel about Brawl, and videogames in general. I'm not insulting the game, although I do enjoy doing that on occasion, but I poke fun at everything.

I'm not seeing what the issue is here.

AllyKnight

Don't say... what? The only thing that was said was my opinions on how many people feel about Brawl, and videogames in general. I'm not insulting the game, although I do enjoy doing that on occasion, but I poke fun at everything.

I'm not seeing what the issue is here.
Don't say it. I'm sure you wouldn't like to have the game you play and like alot being trashed.

Don't say it and keep it for yourself. :cool:

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Don't say it. I'm sure you wouldn't like to have the game you play and like alot being trashed.

Don't say it and keep it for yourself. :cool:
What? I get bored after playing every game I like for an extended period of time. It's just something that happens. My girlfriend makes fun of my video game choices and I really don't care. I don't see what the issue is, especially since I'm not calling it bad or anything. I like Smash in tournament-sized doses. :/

Straying away from that topic, Jayford I want to play you in BlazBlue. I'll have you know that I've been rendered completely incapable of doing anything in that game since the release of MvC3, but that should be fixed by the time this comes around, provided you are here anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom