• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS5! STrEAM UPPPP Unlimited arcade gaming! avg:100+ attendees

When should SiiS4 be?

• December 18th or earlier

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • January 1st or later

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
MMMMM!!!! I can't wait til this happens! My Dad has shown interest, and I may finally return back to doubles with full glory, taking names with his awesome Luigi and my Wario! :awesome:

Also, going Pit is going to be tough against some of MW players here, but I'll be going Wario for the matches that matter most! First, Last, Big Names, and People Who Can Beat My Pit! Xd

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
wait Krys

is your dad good? O.O
He's okay, not as competetive as me when it comes to 1v1, but he really enjoys playing. He's actually quite useful in teams with me because we have such good chemistry. It's like this: in doubles, if you can't get at least half of the chemistry my Dad and me have, it's not your fault.

Chemistry: |||||||||||||||||||||||
Skill: |||

With people I always get like this:

Chemistry: ||||
Skill: ||||||

When I get people even higher skilled...

Chemistry: ||
Skill: |||||||||||

I'd take fun/huge chemistry with my dad any day of the week. We won second in doubles at ISA2 together (was it ISA2? It was count's tourney). That was our first time teaming together! In any case, he always says he's just donating to the cause really. XD! But we still have a chance/give good teams a run for their money!

Krys's dad has a better mustache then Mario and Luigi. That automatically makes him good.
This is why I always put all my mustache points on Luigi when playing a Mario and Luigi game!

i should work on my mustache then
Hell yeah!

Krys' Dad's Mustache is legendary and immaculate.
Coincidentally I'm pretty sure it's the source of Krys' power somehow.
You know that when he shaved it, his mustache grew back perfectly and even better. It's like a Phoenix! Rising from the... clippings... A bare lip. :awesome: But yeah, my power comes from X-Factor Level 3 Dark Mustache. This only happens when my Dad attends tournaments with me though, regardless if he plays or not!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Oh man Snake's one of my favorite matches due to my crewmate Jbandrew giving me so much practice :D there's some vids of us playing on youtube too.

Honestly id most likely lose to Blue Rogue. I suck vs good warios. Id most likely have a better chance of beating Anti Vinnie or ADHD than Malcolm. I've actually beaten those 3 before in tourney at some point but never beat Malcolm :/
Lmfao this mother****er counts beating my King DDD from 2008, saying it as if he beat my MK.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Nah Keit, take him to game 2. That's all he deserves. :awesome:

Anti, you should come to this or something so I can see how your perfect shielding works in real life! :troll:

These are the best emoticons :awesome::troll:

Btw my dad says he's honored for all the nice comments. He can't wait to make the trip! I don't think we'll need housing though, he prefers to stay at a hotel, dads and all haha. Anyone got any suggestions for a cheap hotel or holiday inn or something in the area before I look around?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom