• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS5! STrEAM UPPPP Unlimited arcade gaming! avg:100+ attendees

When should SiiS4 be?

• December 18th or earlier

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • January 1st or later

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayford

Smash Lord
What? I get bored after playing every game I like for an extended period of time. It's just something that happens. My girlfriend makes fun of my video game choices and I really don't care. I don't see what the issue is, especially since I'm not calling it bad or anything. I like Smash in tournament-sized doses. :/

Straying away from that topic, Jayford I want to play you in BlazBlue. I'll have you know that I've been rendered completely incapable of doing anything in that game since the release of MvC3, but that should be fixed by the time this comes around, provided you are here anyway.
There is a really small chance I'll be here. I haven't been playing anything other then MvC3 tho lol. I still remember all my BnBs and combos tho so I should be good :D.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
There is a really small chance I'll be here. I haven't been playing anything other then MvC3 tho lol. I still remember all my BnBs and combos tho so I should be good :D.
I thought the same thing, then I tried pushblocking and habitually thinking S would lead into a launcher combo.

But I'll play you in MvC3 too.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Hmm question, why is this 2 days? I'm sure we can finish it in one day... some people would go if it was one day. Just put melee on sunday. >.> Sunday is Loving day too me wanna go back to West MI and have it XD.

Just curious though, hopefully if attendance isnt enormous we can do it in one day cuz I know MJG and Domo wont come it's 2 day and Jason won't be delaying brackets with his melee pools if you do it on sunday :troll:

MJG

Smash Hero
Hmm question, why is this 2 days? I'm sure we can finish it in one day... some people would go if it was one day. Just put melee on sunday. >.> Sunday is Loving day too me wanna go back to West MI and have it XD.

Just curious though, hopefully if attendance isnt enormous we can do it in one day cuz I know MJG and Domo wont come it's 2 day
Pretty much this. I am trying to get Kansas to come and I know for sure that Domo and I will be guaranteed if the rest of Kansas doesn't want to come but 2 days? Really? D:

Roller

Smash Legend
I kind of agree that 2 days is meh. Makes it much more difficult with OoS smashers with jobs or OoS high school smashers.

I like the idea of melee on Sunday personally.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
How is it difficult for OoS High Schoolers? I fall under that criteria, and this goes on during SUMMER. It doesn't really conflict with school.

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
I am of the belief that putting Melee on Sunday would be the better decision. I would like to explore Cincinnati (maybe hit up the zoo or King's Island) on Sunday, haha!

But really, I think that. Though my motives are completely selfish.

Also, I am looking to play numerous money matches. I will probably hover around $ 1 -2 dollars, but no more than $3. But, I am willing to pay more to play some great smashers! I figure it may be the only way I'll get to. That's the only way to improve my game, and since I'm the only smasher that is really active in West Virginia, I at least have to present myself as the vanguard of the Mountain State.

Yeah.... so really, anyone and everyone, play me (it could be free money for you --or not! ..?).

~ Sombra ~ By the way, if you don't know what I look like, as I'm sure most of you don't, I will be wearing a hat with "Sombra" stitched into the back.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Well last time Chi and Day didnt have nearly enough help in running this so everything ran behind. 2 days with Melee on Sunday would be better personally. People still gotta work also.

If Melee is going down then trying to fit all that in one day will just quite literally be impossible. There's still a deficit of TOs for this event as is (I'm still offering my help) ....

I mean if it were up to me I'd just do Brawl only, one day event. Last event was crazy enough.

:phone:

Roller

Smash Legend
How is it difficult for OoS High Schoolers? I fall under that criteria, and this goes on during SUMMER. It doesn't really conflict with school.
Where I come from, and many places not in the middle of nowhere Indiana, high school is still in session at this time. So it would.

AllyKnight

Melee should be on sunday seriously, I know some of New Jersey have work , unless you want them to drive back home and arrive monday morning with no sleep (if they leave after the tourney is finished, or monday night if they stay overnight).

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
Lol yeah i'm under this criteria as well, & we are out by then. ^_^

I am of the belief that putting Melee on Sunday would be the better decision. I would like to explore Cincinnati (maybe hit up the zoo or King's Island) on Sunday, haha!

But really, I think that. Though my motives are completely selfish.

Also, I am looking to play numerous money matches. I will probably hover around $ 1 -2 dollars, but no more than $3. But, I am willing to pay more to play some great smashers! I figure it may be the only way I'll get to. That's the only way to improve my game, and since I'm the only smasher that is really active in West Virginia, I at least have to present myself as the vanguard of the Mountain State.

Yeah.... so really, anyone and everyone, play me (it could be free money for you --or not! ..?).

~ Sombra ~ By the way, if you don't know what I look like, as I'm sure most of you don't, I will be wearing a hat with "Sombra" stitched into the back.
We should play some friendlies. ^_^

Also I agree with the one day thing as well. Unless someone could house Greenup or something. =D

Keitaro

I love multi day tournies. Anyone who usually has work on mondays should just call off as it is still most likely early enough to do so.

Most likely sleeping in my van. I can create a crazy bed by putting the seats down.

@ Clow: I REALLY hope I get to play some of Ohio's ranked players again.

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Ralph Cecil, we will certainly play friendlies!

And I'll be scouting for Money Matches and Friendlies with whomever I can find!

Please play me. Yeah, I want to play people who will probably beat me (or maybe won't... hmm?).

But, I am really looking forward to this event. It's going to be awesome!

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, Hurricane does in fact exist in WV. The irony is not lost on me -I'm unsure how it was named, but it's actually pronounced "Hurri-cun." Really WV is pretty safe from natural disaster , especially hurricanes (besides all the chemical and power plants nearby).

That being said, we should play at this event, haha!!

clowsui

Smash Legend
@ Clow: I REALLY hope I get to play some of Ohio's ranked players again.
Keitaro's about to show me why Brawl should be called a spectator sport eh? I've been bugging Infern about getting the video of him 3 stocking Arty up on Youtube for ages, but I think your Falco getting destroyed serves as proper replacement :reverse:

Keitaro

Oh man Snake's one of my favorite matches due to my crewmate Jbandrew giving me so much practice :D there's some vids of us playing on youtube too.

Honestly id most likely lose to Blue Rogue. I suck vs good warios. Id most likely have a better chance of beating Anti Vinnie or ADHD than Malcolm. I've actually beaten those 3 before in tourney at some point but never beat Malcolm :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom