• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS5! STrEAM UPPPP Unlimited arcade gaming! avg:100+ attendees

When should SiiS4 be?

• December 18th or earlier

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • January 1st or later

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
I can definitely bring a setup if I get to go to this! I want to play as many matches with different people as I possibly can! I look forward to playing some great smashers! I'll do friendlies and money matches!

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
I can bring a Wii here. Also, Will I'll do a $2-5 MM vs you.
Awesome =) I'll update my list now, you can decide when we have the MM.

Does anybody else wanna MM me? I want to try to get as many as possible while I'm out in the midwest bc I don't know the next time I'll be able to travel all the way out there =x

Will's Epic Midwest Adventure!

Money Matches:

Hylian- $10
Kain- $10
KB- $10
D. Disciple- $10
Sombra- $10
Nicole- $5
Tmacc- $5
Juushichi- $2-$5
Shadowphoenix- $10
L cancel- ??

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Sure, and I knowww we must have played at MLG Columbus. Your tag is too familiar!
Haha, yep, you chilled in our room for a bit and we played some dumb friendlies and did a $2 MM. Can't wait to play again broski!

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Awesome =) I'll update my list now, you can decide when we have the MM.

Does anybody else wanna MM me? I want to try to get as many as possible while I'm out in the midwest bc I don't know the next time I'll be able to travel all the way out there =x

Money Matches:

Hylian- $10
Kain- $10
KB- $10
D. Disciple- $10
Sombra- $10
Nicole- $5
Tmacc- $5
Juushichi- $2-$5
Shadowphoenix- $10
L cancel- ??
Tack on a Sonic main named Excel.

:awesome:

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
I'll do one Will!
Nice! I've been wanting to MM you for some time now, actually. Here's my chance =)

Tack on a Sonic main named Excel.

Yessss! I love fighting Sonics!!! If there are any more Sonic mains out there, pleeeease hit me up for an MM. ^_^

:awesome:

Money Matches:

Hylian- $10
Kain- $10
KB- $10
D. Disciple- $10
Sombra- $10
Nicole- $5
Tmacc- $5
Juushichi- $2-$5
Shadowphoenix- $10
L cancel- ??
Arty- ??
Excel- ??
MaTTshield- 1 pack of Trident Layers

clowsui

Smash Legend
welp

guess i'll settle for friendlies then, too many MMs for will to play in one day LOL

btw if i catch any of you ****ers playing an MM with will during pools (unless you're in his pool and you make your match the MM) and pools aren't done, i'm going to take a picture of the screen + both players sitting down and call for a loss being added to both your pools records (0-2) :) no hard feelings will, gotta keep this **** running

at least, if today will agree to that kind of hard punishment...:<

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
welp

guess i'll settle for friendlies then, too many MMs for will to play in one day LOL

btw if i catch any of you ****ers playing an MM with will during pools (unless you're in his pool and you make your match the MM) and pools aren't done, i'm going to take a picture of the screen + both players sitting down and call for a loss being added to both your pools records (0-2) :) no hard feelings will, gotta keep this **** running

I absolutely agree that the tournament running on time takes priority, and that all of these MM's might not all go down the way I want them to. I only want to get MM's in during whatever warm up time and in between periods there may be. Needless to say, I'll be keeping busy ^_^

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
welp

Creeper, only if you delete the pics right away

-Smoke-

Smash Rookie
I should be able to make it.

Any Toledo/NW ohio smashers willing to give me a ride? I have gas money.

Thanks.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Keitaro...are you coming to this still?

Also which airport would you be coming from, D? I can't do it personally but I know that there's at least one person who's picking people up from CVG

edit: Logic, how are you getting here?

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Clowsui - I'll be landing in Cincinnati at 10:40. We would be tight on time for registration, but Lou if I can get on that flight, I could pay you back the entrance fee for doubles when I get there.

clowsui

Smash Legend
You'd be getting at the venue around 11:30 then if everything went smoothly...which is pretty good.

TBB, are you still picking people up?

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Don't volunteer my services

the only person riding with me is Coney

and I'm KEEPING it that way

so to the rest of MD/VA or the EC

do not ask for a ride

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
yea i knew tko was out of the question lol
hopefully i can, i'll figure something out i'm sure. maybe i should start looking for a teammate lol

tko
she didn't volunteer you, she made a suggestion of someone i could maybe ask, calm down

lou4222

Smash Lord
Clowsui - I'll be landing in Cincinnati at 10:40. We would be tight on time for registration, but Lou if I can get on that flight, I could pay you back the entrance fee for doubles when I get there.
That works. I hope someone caN pick you up. Cincy airport is too far. If you flew into dayton that could maybe work.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
I wanted to land as close to the venue as possible. I can check to see when I can land in Dayton though on saturday, but I usually don't like to hold things up because I'm running late. Not professional at all.

lou4222

Smash Lord
Dayton is only like 45 minutes from the venue. I could pick you up around 10 or so. The cincy airport is actually in ky really far out of the way from where I'm coming from. Just let me know

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Usually I agree with you, KB. But jumping defensively on a suggestion is the definition of hostility. Suggesting that someone might ask for a ride is different than volunteering someone to give someone a ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom