• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS5! STrEAM UPPPP Unlimited arcade gaming! avg:100+ attendees

When should SiiS4 be?

• December 18th or earlier

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • January 1st or later

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Hey guys, Will here. I'm sure you already know through Vinnie, but remember when I said I was going to come to this because the song on the OP was way too good? Well, it seems that's coming true. We just need another driver or two and we're gonna make the trek from Long Island, NY. ^_^

Speaking of which, I'll need a doubles partner. Anybody wanna team??

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone, this is Sombra. I will hopefully be attending this event. Probably will. If anyone is looking for a doubles partner, I currently have no partner. I play as Diddy Kong, and am relatively good at staying alive in doubles matches. Regardless, this is going to be an awesome tourney!!

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Hey guys, Will here. I'm sure you already know through Vinnie, but remember when I said I was going to come to this because the song on the OP was way too good? Well, it seems that's coming true. We just need another driver or two and we're gonna make the trek from Long Island, NY. ^_^

Can't wait to see you guys!

Hope Winter break is going well for people, too! I'll update the attendance soon~

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

Would you like to MM? People keep telling me I need to play you lol.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Getting too good?

AFK.

It's been good since it was announced.

St. Louis + TKO + Coney...only a short time before we are reunited <3

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Would you like to MM? People keep telling me I need to play you lol.
Sounds like fun =) How does $10 sound? I want it to count for the NY/NJ PR, and $10 is the minimum =P

Is anyone else out in Midwest down to MM? I'm cool with any amount for the most part, but I would prefer $10 since it's gonna be really hard to stay ranked now that NJ/NY are one region now in the power rankings. ^_^

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Rapture you should do some interviews for DI here! :D

Will...I would do Falco v DK but I am afraid of your DK :(
That's a beast idea. We'll definitely cover it in an episode, but unfortunately I don't think I'll be making it out there for it, so unless Will wants to do it without me, that's a no-go.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
wait but you just said you're officially gonna be here lol
T'was joking because I legit want to see Will take on an entire region by himself.

Now if that was an official event or something as part of the tournament, then maybe I'd figure out how to go. xD

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Sounds like fun =) How does $10 sound? I want it to count for the NY/NJ PR, and $10 is the minimum =P

Is anyone else out in Midwest down to MM? I'm cool with any amount for the most part, but I would prefer $10 since it's gonna be really hard to stay ranked now that NJ/NY are one region now in the power rankings. ^_^
Sounds good.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Cool. Then so far it's:

Hylian- $10
ShadowPhoenix-

How much would you like to play for? Like I said, any amount is fine, but if I am challenging another state's PR ranked player, I'm gonna wanna do at least $10 =P
I'll go 10$ with u. Rematch from MLG Columbus

gantrain05

Smash Master
does anyone happen to be passing thru my lame state of iowa on their way to this? it seems like this is gonna be a good tourney.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Oh. Will's going. Count me in for this, I'll walk if I have to. Should definitely teach me how to tie a tie and punch metaknights. Something like that.

Oh boy, oh gee!

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
OMG Will!!

we could team if L_cancel doesn't make it. (which is like 75% true that he won't make it)

you down if it happens?

DK+ Kirby?

DK + Pit?

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
hey Broccoli Kong! I would like to play you in a money match, as well! My name is Sombra, by the way (not Old Anthem... I'm dumb and used my email). Ten dollars is fine. If you play me, then you'll virtually be playing the whole state of West Virginia, hahaha. It's a sad thing.

I still need a teammate... :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom