• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Should Metaknight Be Banned? The Poll (LISTEN TO THE SBR PODCAST!)

Should Metaknight be banned?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Veng

Smash Ace
He definitely should be, thank the bandwagoners like M2K for playing to win, Honestly winning is fun, but use your character.

Of course he did the same in Melee, what to expect?

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Regardless of what you think of either candidate, the fact of the matter is that McCain will most likely die within a year in office if he's elected and Palin will become the president. Historians will later point this event out as the defining moment in the fall of the United States of America.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Did everyone check the Prank Call on Palin?

Quebecers are top tier in American Politics, whether you like it or not!

BarakuDragon

Smash Cadet
I say no for mk being baned, no smash character should be baned from any tourney or match up's. I don't care how anyone thinks how op he is and how many win's he is or how god **** easy he is to use to win matches it doesn't matter it's a character in a game, people use to hate on snake 24-7 cause he was so op and now there switching to mk cause he prob gets more wins then snake does somehow, lol.

If you loose to mk then fair enough that's life get better, learn a diff strat and beat him no ones god. Yeah he's a hard char to beat but doesn't mean he should be baned just because he wins the most. This seem's a bit childish imo. I'm a GnW user and even though I may loose to MK at times i'm not gonna go on and try ban him from people use him or redicule people because they use him. That's their char and there good with him.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I say no for mk being baned, no smash character should be baned from any tourney or match up's. I don't care how anyone thinks how op he is and how many win's he is or how god **** easy he is to use to win matches it doesn't matter it's a character in a game, people use to hate on snake 24-7 cause he was so op and now there switching to mk cause he prob gets more wins then snake does somehow, lol.

If you loose to mk then fair enough that's life get better, learn a diff strat and beat him no ones god. Yeah he's a hard char to beat but doesn't mean he should be baned just because he wins the most. This seem's a bit childish imo. I'm a GnW user and even though I may loose to MK at times i'm not gonna go on and try ban him from people use him or redicule people because they use him. That's their char and there good with him.
are you telling me that if taboo was playable, you wouldnt ban him?(keep in mind that in tourneys we play stocks, not stamina mode and taboo has no knockback)
are you saying that if GaW never needed to charge his bucket, and it was always 3 pk flash charged (i.e. insta-kill) than you wouldnt ban him?

what a moronic form of logic

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Regardless of what you think of either candidate, the fact of the matter is that McCain will most likely die within a year in office if he's elected and Palin will become the president. Historians will later point this event out as the defining moment in the fall of the United States of America.
Agreed. I said the same thing.

BarakuDragon

Smash Cadet
are you telling me that if taboo was playable, you wouldnt ban him?(keep in mind that in tourneys we play stocks, not stamina mode and taboo has no knockback)
are you saying that if GaW never needed to charge his bucket, and it was always 3 pk flash charged (i.e. insta-kill) than you wouldnt ban him?

what a moronic form of logic
1. He doesn't
2. Even the game makers wouldn't allow something that stupid as a skill on any char
3. it's not a moronic form of logic because mk doesn't 1 hit kill from the very beginning unless all of a sudden mk has a move that can 1 hit from 0% straight away then fair enough but he doesn't and no one does.

MK still takes skill to use even though he's strong regardless, it just doesn't make sense why you should ban a char that was in the game, I've never seen any character been banned from tournaments or matches so why start now with MK just because your loosing.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
3. it's not a moronic form of logic because mk doesn't 1 hit kill from the very beginning unless all of a sudden mk has a move that can 1 hit from 0% straight away then fair enough but he doesn't and no one does.
You said that no smash character should ever be banned no matter what.
Well, *insert completely bannable overpowered smash character here* would not be banned using your logic.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Unless someone had very good reasons, and pinpointed a variety of examples as to why MetaKnight should be banned, I will never be sure, myself.

And a lot of these threads sure are overdebated...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom