• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Should Metaknight be Banned? ***Take 3***

Should Metaknight be banned?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
Im pretty sure that this was not the intention...
:flame:
Thank you skilled.

I've known since day one of this vote that this thread wasn't going to get Metaknight banned or not (although it certainly seems like the thread effects that dirrectly. All it does is lets the SBR, and Tournament Hosts know what the public is feeling. And if anything, wouldn't my thread (that is going to let me see if anyone has changed their minds) be helpful to that end?

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Ally Just beat M2K in the MOST AMAZING Brawl match ever.

Ax00x0

Smash Apprentice
LOL at all the anti-bans tossing each other off in glee at "winning" nothing was won-if ANYTHING, WHOBO and Apex simply negate each other. Not that basing everything only on tourney results only matter anyways.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754

In a argument like this negation isnt possible...

You either win every time or you don't...

|RK|

Smash Marketer
LOL at all the anti-bans tossing each other off in glee at "winning" nothing was won-if ANYTHING, WHOBO and Apex simply negate each other. Not that basing everything only on tourney results only matter anyways.

WRONG.

WHOBO had limited representation.

Why do you think we were waiting for Apex?

Apex had more representation.

Therefore, WHOBO meant nothing

Apex means something.

Is this really that hard to put together?

Or did you even know why WHOBO results weren't even

Considered in the first place?

Now, stop posting.
:kirby2:

.AC.

Smash Lord
lain beat m2k and dojo,ally beat m2k in grand finals(2stock) thus proving mk is not "broken" at high levels of play.

we have won.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Ban this stupid character for the love of god. I'm sure we would see a huge number of new players come into the community if he gets banned.

The community has polled this NUMEROUS times and EVERY TIME "Banning Meta Knight" is the majority. What further evidence do you need?

Also, EVERY TOURNAMENT has a Meta Knight in the top 8 unless its a local tournament with non competitive players.

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
I really wish Joker didn't have Youko close my thread. I honestly wonder how many people officially want to change votes because of Apex. But now, I'm going to have to interview everyone by hand.

Kamikaze*

Smash Ace
Hopefully after this, the mods will kill this thread with a **** load of fire and the subject will neevr come up again

Palpi

Smash Hero
Ban this stupid character for the love of god. I'm sure we would see a huge number of new players come into the community if he gets banned.

The community has polled this NUMEROUS times and EVERY TIME "Banning Meta Knight" is the majority. What further evidence do you need?

Also, EVERY TOURNAMENT has a Meta Knight in the top 8 unless its a local tournament with non competitive players.
50% of the people to vote are people that have no tournament experience or live in an area with no actual good players. You're dumb.

Ax00x0

Smash Apprentice
WRONG.

WHOBO had limited representation.

Why do you think we were waiting for Apex?

Apex had more representation.

Therefore, WHOBO meant nothing

Apex means something.

Is this really that hard to put together?

Or did you even know why WHOBO results weren't even

Considered in the first place?

Now, stop posting.
And this had more representation because...what? It was in a different part of the country? About the same number of people even went. And no, it was well disclosed before that WHOBO, Apex, and Genesis were to be major contendors-stop bending the facts to make it in your favor. The WHOBO results WERE considered, or would you care to back up some pages to the time of it's placing and watch the anti0banners fall silent? It's just visa-versa vurrently, nothing was proved or disproved.

And glad that Ally won, but to make my point, Snake is a 50:50 with MK, it's not that amazing that a Snake beat a MK (just more surprising that Ally beat M2K, if anything). Ally was the better man (of the day, or of all time though?) and that's good, but it doesn't change the facts. Think before you post.

bobson

Smash Lord
Out of curiosity, does anyone know how many Metaknights placed in the top 10? The only two I saw were M2K and KSizzle.

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
I voted I wasn't sure for the ban, but I can say with full confidence.

GET BETTER AT THE GAME!!!

If a Sonic like me can do it, so can you :).

Master Raven

Smash Master
This debate isn't 100% over. It's DEFINITELY going to help for MK that Ally won Apex, but let's see how Genesis and future tournies head towards. I'm just approaching this cautiously lol, let's not get too carried away here.

Flayl

Smash Hero
Out of curiosity, does anyone know how many Metaknights placed in the top 10? The only two I saw were M2K and KSizzle.
Anti also used MK. I'm really surprised at how someone cna place using 3 characters, Anti is amazing.

C.box

Smash Journeyman
This debate isn't 100% over. It's DEFINITELY going to help for MK that Ally won Apex, but let's see how Genesis and future tournies head towards. I'm just approaching this cautiously lol, let's not get too carried away here.
This, but.... my god... ally vs m2k matches were INSANE.

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
I was watching the live stream of APEX, and these are the results as far as I could tell.

1st: Ally (Snake)
2nd: Mew2King (MK)
3rd: lain (ICs, DDD)
4th: Anti (MK, Snake)
5th: Atomsk (DDD), ksizzle (MK, Lucario)
7th: Anther (Pikachu), Candy (Snake)

I only heard people in the chat commenting about Candy getting 7th though so I am not 100% sure on that one.

This tournament was not really evidence that Meta Knight should be banned.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754

And glad that Ally won, but to make my point, Snake is a 50:50 with MK, it's not that amazing that a Snake beat a MK (just more surprising that Ally beat M2K, if anything). Ally was the better man (of the day, or of all time though?) and that's good, but it doesn't change the facts.

Guess what this means!!!

im sorry but if you are proban you just killed yourself...

Ax00x0

Smash Apprentice
Originally Posted by Master Raven
Thank you, this...even though this wisdom will quickly get ignored, this.

Wonderful job Ally. Too bad the streaming quality sucked a big one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom