• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Short notice [details inside] MADfest: 01-21-12 Melee All Day Video Game Event!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah we will try to do it either next month or after (whenever a date is available)

It would be before the summer. (If there was on in the summer it would have VENUE FEE because I don't go to Penn and I'd have to pay a fee)

But keep checking this thread and you might see an update.

Of course we WANT to hold another one, so you are bound to see an update. ;P

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@Jpobs: Sadly I don't think we have the resources for livestream. Some recordings of big matches are going on though

EDIT: We do have the resources kinda but the person who does isn't sure to since it might lag up and mess up the recordings. So slight chance of livestream, since there is wifi. (it would be important matches)

@Thunder: if you do come, please feel free to bring your laptop for recording or something. More recording, the more people can see what happened. : D

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Pretty good! Tournament's going well. Post late predictions guys.

Also, I'll post the results as soon as I can.

If you guys have comments/critique/criticism, I highly encourage it! Thank you. :3

Btw we intend to host more tournaments.

Wavebuster

Smash Journeyman
I left a plain black sweatshirt at the venue by accident. I'm still in Philly till tomorrow morning so if it was picked up I'd really like to be able to recover it sooner rather than later.

July

Smash Apprentice
I left a plain black sweatshirt at the venue by accident. I'm still in Philly till tomorrow morning so if it was picked up I'd really like to be able to recover it sooner rather than later.
It was found, I have it. I'm from Penn so whenever you want to pick it up just let me know, my number is 717-798-6821.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also, I'd like to ask everyone if they might have taken a Silver controller by accident?

And possibly a melee disc. (From the black game cube)

Thank you for listening.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah no prob. Thanks for bringing those tv's! Soo much. I also thank the upenn students for lending their tv's as well. : ]

That was soooo much help.

But yeah, shout outs later. I'm sooo tired. :3 Slept two hours lol.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Bump.

Yeah guys, so we got the same time, same room on the 23rd! : D

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
haha oops, changed it to page 1. : D

So you guys know, we are gonna have two - three dollar venue fee to pay for three tv's. ($25 each) : D

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Awesome. : D If you bring a tv/cube we'll waive the venue fee. : D

Awesome Laijin, hope to see you here again!

=--------------

Btw guys, if you could, please use those sigs for mad. : ] I made em.

LLDL

Smash Hero
I'll once again record at this. And no worries, I got a brand new studio Mic, and I have a mixer so crystal clear game audio and commentary :)

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Sorry guys. I won't be attending this. The first one was fun but I'm not going to any tournies till I pay off my debts and handle some other things. Have fun everyone.

LLDL

Smash Hero
I'll practice up for it lol.

and handle ur business DJ, I hope everything goes smoothly :)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Sorry guys. I won't be attending this. The first one was fun but I'm not going to any tournies till I pay off my debts and handle some other things. Have fun everyone.
It's ok man. Good luck with that man. We will, hope to see you in the future.

@Chain-ace:

Good : D I won't haha. I won't play much.

kidneybeans

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to try and make this, but the decision won't be solid until a few days before the tourney. I can bring a full setup (if I show up, obviously...).

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
Yo Chain, you should let me commentate, just once :) I wanna see how it would go.

I can't wait for this, PRETTTTY sure I can make it but no promises :(

If I must, I will bring a cube setup (Cube setup = cube,memory card, melee)

unknown522

Some guy
I really want to come to this. I found some bus tickets for $20-$30 round trip, but I have to buy the tickets Immediately. Is anyone is willing to house me from from friday-sunday? I would be coming in at 30th St. Station at 9:55pm friday night if anyone could pick me up/give bus directions to their place.

Let me know ASAP. I have to buy the tickets before the price goes up.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ok well my friend Sneaky dave can house you, or Cactuar can. I asked my friend.

He asks that people needing housing post their Facebook, so if you have one, please post it so he can see, as a safety net.

unknown522

Some guy
alright.

Also, just got off the phone with RaynEX. He is down to go too, if sneaky dave, or cactuar can provide housing for him as well.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
That's koo, just please remember to have him and you post the FB's for Sneaky Dave to see.

I know it may seem awkward but it's just so that him and his roommates can feel secure about who is staying over.

I suggest also hitting Cactuar up too. :p (just in case)

idea

Smash Master
possibly coming with raynex/unknown/whoever else, maybe sauc3, maybe jpobs because they tend to go to the same things...

hi ranmaru =)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
oh oh... awesome... now, we deff need the help of Cactuar, lol.

Sneaky Dave can hold at best 2.

If Cactus can't, we can prolly have u guys stay at Upenn if needed. : ] No cash stayed there. (u'd stay in the lounge on a couch, comfy :p )

Hey Idea. : D I remember playing you at Apex. : D

But yeah, some of you contact Cactus. If not possible, we'll figure something out. (upenn, ect)

my number is 4073014542 if u need to speak asap.

Deathknight

Smash Ace
Coming... I need some redemption for last time... going to practice and step it up. Also, Tailwind you coming? If so, I'm bringing GNT 4 and you'd better be ready.

Top Bottom