• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Short notice [details inside] MADfest: 01-21-12 Melee All Day Video Game Event!

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
I really doubt I can make it to ToS2 cause I have to make a schedule 2 weeks in advance and...its next week.

I wouldn't miss MAD2 for the world though :)

WeeGeeNation

Smash Rookie
Count me in! I'm probably get killed seeing as this 'll be my first tourny. Oh well 11 hour **** sounds like a good time. Also my cube is broken, but I can bring my wii if it helps and I may be able to bring a tv too.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Count me in! I'm probably get killed seeing as this 'll be my first tourny. Oh well 11 hour **** sounds like a good time. Also my cube is broken, but I can bring my wii if it helps and I may be able to bring a tv too.
Awesome broski, and lol at ur avi. : D

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
Pittsburgh is coming to this. Don't know who yet but were deff bringing at least one full car. Can't wait.
Never been to Philly..
Trying to meet the fresh prince of belair. Like for realllllll Looooooool

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Awesome man! Hmmm, either Cactus or my friend Sneaky Dave.

I suggest you Ask Cactus.

Also, if not, SD could, but his terms are that you must post a facebook account so that he and his roommates can check you for safety concerns. Should be fine. : D

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hahaha I'm glad you feel that way. ;p

unknown522

Some guy
Canada's not going anymore. We waited too long to buy the tickets, due to a lack of a credit card, so the price has gone up like 400% when we finally got one to use. Also, we have no ride.

Sorry guys.

Also, thanks for offering housing.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Aww, that's too bad man. It would have been awesome to have you guys over. Hopefully next time. :3

Its koo, no probs dude.

Yeah the credit card thing sux. : [

idea

Smash Master
=(

yeah, next time it'll be easier to ask my mom to use her credit card since we were on the point of doing that this time.

Top Bottom