• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Sheik Strategy & QnA

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Apex hype! Amsah kirby kaze and tec0 have free *** pools! Silentswag has some what of challenging pool?

Im nervous and excited for you guys and im not even going xD

:phone:

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
juggleguy is in his pool right? thats a legit falcon right there. Also ycz3 is a really old school player.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
^^
Lol at that comment. Didnt kk beat shiz in bracket? Omg I cant wait for vids! I wanna see him vs hbox too(the one he won).

Sheik is sooooooooo good!

Oh hey sc ;)

:phone:

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Good **** to Tope, Tec0 and KK. I wish I'd had seen you vs Box in Winners, I was sad to see the Loser Semi (?) match though. Who else did you lose to?

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
David, know that if you are already doing an attack you will fall down sooner than if you weren't. Straight CC lasts for a while (I'd guess at least to 80%) while fake CC is much lower (i'd be surprised if it lastest past 50%).

I wouldn't use it as a technique for getting hits in, but a backup defensive option in case their attack beats yours. In this case, usually falling to the ground is better than being launched in the air as it gives you more options.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
That's dumb. I heard every bracket match was getting recorded, and I could've sworn that TV in particular was on a recording setup.

Oh well, cam quality is sometimes kinda fun to watch. Especially because me and Darrell were yelling some pretty funny stuff during that set.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Btw, would anyone mind taking a look at the vids I posted in my critique thread? They were taken pretty late...but no johns lol. Any little bit of help would be appreciated =3 I can edit this post with the links if yall are too lazy =P

Top Bottom