• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
...ok...this thread just...changed in a couple of hours....all i can say is that P7 mad.

Espy please stop. Why do you gotta do that? Im not furry, and im not keeping this avi for long. And calm yourself down about Blaze...this is torture enough. Im. Not. A. Furry. And no like father like son crap either. D:

Amy sucks. Kupo, you dont have limits.

New voice actors are gewd, nice changes.

@DE, side b goes through arrows with invincy frames at startup.

:sonic:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
You should keep Blaze around for a while, Speed. It fits with the pink name! Sort of.

/my avi? chillin' like a boss up here in the great north

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
I'll tell you why.

also the voice of Shin Nohara from Shin-chan, voice of Keiko of Yu Yu Hakusho, voice of Tohru Honda from fruits basket, Kid Trunks from DBZ etc. XD

@Kojin why you hatin' on the dogs bro? =/
because everytime, EVERYTIME anyone anywehere goes on that stupid stage, they have to talk about him. like he freaking owns the place. like he makes a difeerence in the outcome of the match. MY GOD PEOPLE, how many time do i have to play this game without someone making a lame reference to the most robotic, poorly animated sprite in the entire BLAZBLUE series?! really? "Oh snap son hype dawg is.... well hypin' **** up". WORD? ill tell you what you can hype. me beatin the **** out of you and your predictable american burst becuase your too busy talking about the **** background, like you got time to sightsee. He's lame. LAME! how is he cool? seriously, answer that! what does he do, that is so cool, that we have to discuss the thing in the middle of the match like it matters at all? do you even know if he's even hyping anything at all?! look at how ******** he looks! yes, he is ******** because real dogs don't sit there and bark like he does in front of two people beating the snot out of each other like he's got, like, Dog Tourette Syndrome or something. He serves no purpose than to make the back ground look like it matters, like the rest of the brainless props that sit there watching a battle that would have realistically gotten them caught in the crossfire and killed oh so savagely had the darn thing not been a 2-d fighter. He is useless! an abomination! an abhorrent insignificant wretch that deserves no recognition and is epic fail of the highest calibur!!!!!!!!

And I don't like him! grrrrr!!!! :mad:

also SonicMaster5 is a furry. for a week.

and so is Browny. yeah i saw that post u trollin *******...

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
we dont condone late steak here. at least I dont. -30 steak points for you.
and -50 steak points for browny beacuse I SAID SO. :cool:

X, you get 1500 steak points for your performance at mlg, good work.
As for you Espy, you get 2250 steak points. well done sir. spend them wisely.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
**** man drink some water so you can get that sodium out

VVVV looooooool

darkNES386

Smash Lord
Congrats to X and Espy. You guys are great and finally Sonic got some legit representation where it matters most. I think I was more surprised to see X make it... I knew you had it in you Espy but I made the mistake of doubting _X_ (my bad).

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
oh hi 3nergy-san. salt is good for you in low doses btw.
wait we aren't talking about the same thing are we?

@Blacknight99923: actually the way WC is stubburn, that isn't a bad idea. its completly viable.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I think its safe to say that knowing the matchup=/=beating good Sonics. Espy and X definitely rolled through some people with Sonic experience. And its even more impressive because they did it without MLG protecting them (like Ness and Luigi). Now I really wanna see Espy/X vs Shugo/Malcolm.

Sonic is movin on up.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
picking up sonic until the rest of socal learns the match up. Nice to meet you all.
Hi there! Welcome aboard. If you need any help, let us know; afterall, it's not quite easy to just pick up this character and-

You'll drop him in 2 weeks, and we need BAM to start attending again. :urg:
Oh c'mon! You gotta have a little bit of hope! Just because Sonic has a somewhat high demand for tech skill, and a much higher general awareness, it can be done! :<

*Stomp.* I swear it's true, or baddies like me wouldn't be good at a game that requires smarts. My tech skill is horribad.

:093:

Tenki

Smash Hero
oh boy, it's almost like the sonic surge pre-brawl

except like 10x smaller
lol

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
btw call me soren or FeSoren. this username is effectively my email that I made before I really joined offline smash in augest 2009.

I main marth and side falco and in all honestly I side metaknight as well however I primarily use him in doubles. I tried sonic so I wouldn't end up like DSF tyrant DEHF, pretty much all of the PR and I ended up liking him once I got used to the fact I'll just have to accept bad approaches and I'll be going to time frequently it became a lot easier to use him. It was a large block going from marth MK who have arguably the best approaches in the game (and falco's isn't bad either if your in invincibility range.

I'll be putting a bit of time into sonic now expect to see me on the boards or w.e

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
May as well check the local Wal-Marts tomorrow. Some guy from Oregon apparently has a copy of Sonic Colors already, so the stores could have them in stock right now.

If Norman's Wal-Mart does have the game, I'm selling my textbooks right then and there. I don't think I can wait for Friday/Saturday for a paycheck, lol.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I Pre-ordered mine.

No, it wasn't entirely for the @#$%ing hat! I went to that Gamestop to replace one of my PS2 controllers that stopped working! :X

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Oh boy.
X and my styles are as different as black and white.

The ditto is the only time where the playstyles really stand out.
I'll say this much though:

X's play style completely countered mine.

=====

Anyone else heard ALL OF THE SONIC VAs from the Free Rider's?

Everyone. Sounds. Sex.

Amy sounds sex.
Blaze sounds sex.
Cream sounds sex.
Vector sounds sex.
Rouge sounds sex.
Shadow sounds sex.
Knuckles sounds sex.

...EVERYONE.

Top Bottom