• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
All the more reason to have more Amy in the mix, and Blaze and Rouge. :D

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
... Countered? I hope by countered you mean polarized, because otherwise it wouldn't make any sense for you to have won.

Actually, is there even any way to play against a Sonic in a mirror match? AFAIK it's just whoever possesses more knowledge on the character and can punish better/stay safer.

Sex? I wonder what would happen if they put Chris and Chip in- *Shot.*

:093:

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
... Countered? I hope by countered you mean polarized, because otherwise it wouldn't make any sense for you to have won.

Actually, is there even any way to play against a Sonic in a mirror match? AFAIK it's just whoever possesses more knowledge on the character and can punish better/stay safer.

Sex? I wonder what would happen if they put Chris and Chip in- *Shot.*

And that's where you stop. We will not go down this road of sillyness. :glare:

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
And that's where you stop. We will not go down this road of sillyness. :glare:
How far off would I be?

For whatever reason, Sega has been going with the trend to have one thing ruin their games. For examples; Shadow the Hedgehog was with the weapons gimmick, Unleashed with that painfully momentum-killing Werehog, and I don't think I even need to get into '06.

But what would I know? I'm not going to buy a 360 and Kinect just for one game, especially not when I don't like what the Xbox has to offer, and motion controls sound dumb, so I'll have to see what hearsay has to offer.

However, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say if they don't bring back the Tails doll, Free Riders is going to suck.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
I'm not saying go buy it for one game. That's just stupid.

Though I agree with you on SEGA messing up their games to that point. :X

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Whoops. I didn't mean to say you said that. I was just mentioning how I won't be able to have any opinion of it because of my lack of (lack of) brain cells and my hatred for that gaming console.

My bad.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It countered my style completely.
However, I'm not a robot. I adapted. I changed it up.

I learned.

The ditto with X was a real eye opener on some of the exploits that have been discussed and not implemented, such as the safety of a downB approach. If there's one thing X absolutely DESTROYS me at, it's how safe he makes his downB, and how well knowledgeable he is about it.

He kept grabbing me out of my downB, too. :<

Also, god help the Sonic who is down via percents. On paper, the Sonic with lower percent beats EVERYTHING the losing Sonic can do.

Absolutely everything.

Thank god humans aren't perfect, or this match up would absolutely SUCK.

Browny

Smash Hater
Anyone else heard ALL OF THE SONIC VAs from the Free Rider's?

Everyone. Sounds. Sex.

Amy sounds sex.
Blaze sounds sex.
Cream sounds sex.
Vector sounds sex.
Rouge sounds sex.
Shadow sounds sex.
Knuckles sounds sex.

...EVERYONE.
Pity the game looks to be so incredibly lame I cant even put into words how sad it makes me.

RichBrown

Smash Master
In defense of West Coast, while we do sometimes chant personal things, we NEVER mean it personally, if that makes any sense. We are just obnoxiously supportive of our players, since we didn't even get an MLG in our area so we get a bit more intense than usual with our cheering.

But I speak on behalf of WC when I say that it's really not personal, and I'm sorry if you took it that way. GGs, really fun set, I'll try to be on time next time xd

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I like the new Amy voice. But I loved Lisa Ortiz.

[EDIT]

@ RichBrown

That doesn't excuse how tasteless this particular personal jab was. But what's done is done, really. /shrugs

Browny

Smash Hater
In defense of West Coast, while we do sometimes chant personal things, we NEVER mean it personally, if that makes any sense.
This reminds me of people who say demeaning and/or insulting things then follow up with 'I'm just saying!' as if it makes them immune to being criticised for a complete lack of respect.

I wont say anything regarding heat of the moment etc as obviously things change, but if you want to 'defend' the west coast officially here, they (the ones that did it) might wanna either apologise or give a much more convincing reason.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Dr. Eggman is the ****. lmao

Actually, I'm just using random icons until I finish my entire set of Sonic X icons. That and you see that avi? He's chilling like a boss! And if you listen to his announcements over the PA in Sonic Colors, nuff said. lol

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
When I heard Knuckles's new voice, I thought that was Kyle Hebert, and I was like 8D

Then I found out it wasn't, and I was like :(

Then I found out Kyle is the new voice for Big, and I was like 8D again.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Yeah, yamisora was talking to me on AIM about it. He said it was great, no werehogs, no friends, similar to the daytime stages from Sonic Underground etc.

Also

<embed src="http://bandcamp.com/EmbeddedPlayer.swf/size=venti/track=934567535/" width="400" height="105"></embed>

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Dr. Eggman is the ****. lmao

Actually, I'm just using random icons until I finish my entire set of Sonic X icons. That and you see that avi? He's chilling like a boss! And if you listen to his announcements over the PA in Sonic Colors, nuff said. lol
everytime i look at that pic i seem to like it more

strange since i wasnt really a big fan of robotnik/eggman

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
1. sonic underground was amazing.

2. its really fun to condition somebody to trying to punish down b a certain way, and than doing something completely different.

3. Im friends with one of the brawl hacker kids, and those kids are always good at getting video games early and stuff like that. So Ill be playing colors tomorrow.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Sonic Underground was dece.

It had the best opening song though.

Actually, that's a lie. Both it and SatAM's version were the ****. And the unused "Way Past Cool"

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
i dont care that you liked the characters, that all on you, but the SHOW was garbage. the whole concept, even as a kid, made me shake my head. I'd rather watch Sonic X then that crap. and i dont even watch sonic X...

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
that has to be the worst time to lose a tooth. That being said I really don't think they meant is as anything personal but I wasn't there and I don't know the severity of it. If what they were doing was out of line then an apology is in order from said people.

Top Bottom