• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

4nace

Smash Ace
How did X lose to Tyrant? My whole world crumbled then.

Also, good stuff by Espy and X. I knew Espy would win the ditto. He's just got that Sonic knowledge.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
X was doing great against Tyrant, but Tyrant nabbed the lead early in Game 5 and just kept it for the majority of the match. He made an impressive comeback, though.

The ditto was stupid good. I hated it as much as I enjoyed it.

infomon

Smash Scientist
Every region trash talks, some of the more clever ones are more on the light humor side (RBrood for example)

I see it as all part of the game, supporting your side and trying to get into the opponents head that they suck - etc. I personally don't see a problem with it as long as it's directed at gameplay (or again, light humor like the above)

But completely disrespected a player such as they did to Espy is waaay over the line. I wouldn't tolerate that **** and I'm sure the WC peeps who chanted will be leaked eventually. We won't let a few (or even many? if that be the case) *******s ruin our rep.
I completely agree. I've definitely fought in places where it's obvious that the people think they're good at trashtalk, but they're really really bad at it. It's fun when it's good but it's sooo bad when it's bad.

I was more, "hey before we start trashing them back let's give them the benefit of the doubt even though it's unfortunate that they went too far without realizing"...... but from the sounds of things they really were just sucking. And that shouldn't be tolerated, for the sake of our community.... Smash has always been good cuz ppl have been cool, but if you're outright disrespecting ppl while you play a game with Princess Peach and Jigglypuff then you're just an idiot.

4nace

Smash Ace
Welcome to Competitive Gaming.
And people wonder why Smash is most likely gonna be dropped...

@ESPY

Is there anyone that was you saw ahead in your bracket that you are really happy got sent to losers? Or do you think you had the most competitive bracket you could have gotten?

4nace

Smash Ace
Oh, my bad. I didn't realize MLG wasn't allowed to have fans.

I guess the NHL went into a lockout a few years ago because I didn't score enough goals.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
because you didn't go to mlg events.
Imagine how happy they'd be if they had more Dorrito-bustin' f****ts at their venues.

I know I myself would be all over that s*** like no tomorrow, I love Dorritoe, especially free Dorritos.

Also, it's not my fault they do it when school's in session. :(

:093:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
for the first time, nobody cares about his brothers.

in all fairness, it should be obvious that if we arent answering the question, its probably because we dont know.

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
thx mikehaze. im glad that some NOT a sonic player or a rob player (maybe) knows that X's Brother plays rob. someone should have told lee martin that... i was like wtf?

good stuff espy and X. outside of Gnes you guys simply dominated the tourney wiht your performance. If I ever get 1/4 as good as you guys I'll be happy. I wish that X would show up here more so i can congratulate him too.

yo KID if you got good sonic matches let me at em son. hit me up on youtube when they out.
I've never been so motivated to play a character in my life. I've been kinda down about my performance in video games in general for a while but i hope i learn a lot from what you did that weekend.

NH Cody

Smash Champion
Not like it matters now, but I did some pretty nice things and got some pretty decent videos from my tourney this past weekend.

If any of you are subscribed to dark 3nergys channel ill see if I can have her upload them. but i doubt many will watch them, since everyone just boarded the hype train.
I'll watch them. I still want to play you at a tourney someday.
I got 5th.

Lost to kingtoon (I have no idea how to hit a campy tl)
Basically what Dark 3nergy said. Watch the camping patterns and then don't let him have any breathing room. And punish the bomb pull animation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wlqbm9lfWF4
Forget those salty WC people. Mad that they losin to Sonic. :sonic:
lol, yes.

Did you see my question about what you think of Olimar vs Sonic?

also good stuff espy, if you missed when I said it before.

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
MK+Sonic+Timer=Game Over....sorry, always wanted to do that lol

Congrats on ur placing at mlg espy u and X did a really outstanding job, im sure sonic will move up in the teir list now but uh how does it feel to win soo much money?!?!

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
I'll watch them. I still want to play you at a tourney someday.Basically what Dark 3nergy said. Watch the camping patterns and then don't let him have any breathing room. And punish the bomb pull animation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wlqbm9lfWF4
lol, yes.

Did you see my question about what you think of Olimar vs Sonic?

also good stuff espy, if you missed when I said it before.
wait did he just cancel a arrow with a spin dash??

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I just might actually write an epic journal (or blog, whatever kids call it these days) on my experience at MLG Dallas.

Just might.

Oh, and I also just might (will) steal Speed's avatar.
That picture of Blaze has me burning up some kind of furry fever.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
You need to stop. Fur is not the way to go... Despite my recent avatar change.

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
User Blogs are down btw. Just in case you're planning to post there.

@DE: Not spin dash. ASC cancelled it.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Wait wait wait.
Hold the **** on, Mr. Storm.

You're telling me that Lust from FMA, Conis from One Piece, Maka from Soul Eater, Platinum from BlazBlue Continuum Shift, and CHUN ****ING LI from SF4/SSF4 is the new voice of Blaze the Cat?

I'm so okay with this that it hurts.

Ho' crap, Blaze looks so **** good next to the purple colored name.
I'm overwhelmed here.
This is too much.

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
Wait wait wait.
Hold the **** on, Mr. Storm.

You're telling me that Lust from FMA, Conis from One Piece, Maka from Soul Eater, Platinum from BlazBlue Continuum Shift, and CHUN ****ING LI from SF4/SSF4 is the new voice of Blaze the Cat?

I'm so okay with this that it hurts.

Ho' crap, Blaze looks so **** good next to the purple colored name.
I'm overwhelmed here.
This is too much.
also the voice of Shin Nohara from Shin-chan, voice of Keiko of Yu Yu Hakusho, voice of Tohru Honda from fruits basket, Kid Trunks from DBZ etc. XD

@Kojin why you hatin' on the dogs bro? =/

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Who cares about that?
She's done LUST, CONIS, and CHUN LI.

Those roles fail to compare. At all.

Player 7

Smash Cadet
Actually not. Sonic sux and is the gayest char in this game. And a Sonic never won a big tournament, and even got close. Sonic really sux.
COME ON
HE HAS THE SAME MOVES ON DOWN B AND SIDE B
WHAT
THE ****
really
you should take another char, you know
yours gay
you are gay
i am gay
THE WORLD IS GAY
so i think you got the message
sonic sux