• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Dude i was on jtv the other day. Some people got the perma ban for streaming LA Noire. Theres quite an uproar over just that alone.

Tesh

Smash Hero
top 5 sonics is stupid and pointless to talk about when number 5 on that list would never have a chance at doing well in a tournament.
sorry bro

10KIDs

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
This is hard. My autistic twin brother just died today. He died from tuberculosis. I didn't post for pity. If I had known the symptoms. I didn't. I erg you, your friends and family to be checked for anything regularly. And to be aware of the symptoms of the most common dangerous dieses so you catch it early. Even if it's prostate cancer don't be immature and go 'lol they want me to feel my balls regularly', just do it damn it.

I may not be online for a long time, if ever. So I just want to say goodbye and thanks.

Trent

Smash Champion
This is hard. My autistic twin brother just died today. He died from tuberculosis. I didn't post for pity. If I had known the symptoms. I didn't. I erg you, your friends and family to be checked for anything regularly. And to be aware of the symptoms of the most common dangerous dieses so you catch it early. Even if it's prostate cancer don't be immature and go 'lol they want me to feel my balls regularly', just do it damn it.

I may not be online for a long time, if ever. So I just want to say goodbye and thanks.
Sorry for your loss. Don't be a stranger.

Life

Smash Hero
Ouch.

RIP Chis's bro.

On a related, less-somber note, didn't know/realize it was possible to have one autistic twin and one normal one. You learn something new every day, even if it's through something morbid.

On another related note, my HS is doing an autism walk and I can't make it. Now I feel twice as guilty. Siiigh.

Nike.

Smash Hero
[23:43] Espy: Hey Nike, quick question.
[23:43] Espy: Would it be okay if I used you as a reference?
[23:44] ax2ronsilver: sure, i know that feeling too lol. I got you :)
[23:44] Espy: thank ya kindly
[23:44] Espy: OMG
[23:44] Espy: Instinctually
[23:44] Espy: I typed "Nike" under "First name"
[23:44] Espy: God damn it.
[23:44] ax2ronsilver: WOW
[23:44] ax2ronsilver: how should i feel about this?
[23:44] Espy: You should be laughing with me.
[23:44] Espy: That's just hilarious.
[23:44] ax2ronsilver: yep
[23:45] ax2ronsilver: just did it

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581

I am sorry for your loss, bro.

Hopefully you can come back on a brighter note. Please take care until then though.

:093:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
The list in general is outdated, I suppose.

Yeah idc, I stopped caring about that awhile ago. The guy who makes and updates the list is an ignorant ******, so it's not like reasoning with him works.

:phone:
I thought it was a cool idea. Still think it is really. I just could care less if I'm on it or not. For where I am and the fact I don't play in America where tournaments are constant and no super big names are around (everyone I play with is really legit too, I believe. especially the guys above me despite my efforts at WHOBO 3.) At this point, I obviously haven't given up on being a top level player and competing for recognition, but being a Top 5 Sonic doesn't really matter to me anymore.

I guess...well, I'm not sure. I guess I honestly do feel disappointed; I shouldn't lie. I set out my own goal for myself and I did it. I didn't expect to make it out of pools even, and I fought my hardest. No regrets. But now that it seems like yesterday's old news (I know, I beat no one when I made the bracket regardless of close fights), Meekspeedy (fellow Canadian hahah), Trent, D1AOS, those guys get to bask in constant tournaments and enjoying regionals/nationals, you name it. Whereas we play once a month here in Alberta with the occassional semi-regional via Alberta Beatdown happening next month.

I honestly shouldn't care as much as I do, and really I feel like I'm being selfish. I feel bad for hoping for people to constantly remember me, when I got my props for the time and it's passed. I should be happy, and in a way I am. Guess I'm just frustrated at myself in a way. I have a job, I'm busy most of the time, but that doesn't stop the fact that our tourney scene is...well, good in skill, but the s**ttiest of s**t in size.

[EDIT]

Besides, when my name was being tossed around post!WHOBO 3, Miles and nobody else even knew who the hell I was. I couldn't really be a Top 5 of a character if people don't even know me. So it's all a moot point anyway. lol

I can has top 5 Sonic? =D
Go nuts. You've earned it. :p

4. D1aos
5. Meekspeedy

Holla.
... Holla??

That's awful, Chis. I know we didn't really talk much if at all, save for maybe an infraction I got from you once and that's it, so I don't know how much this means to you.

But my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family, for strength in being able to carry on through it all. Really sorry to hear that... :(

Life

Smash Hero
Speaking of tournaments, Smash Nation 2 is shaping up to be pretty decent, 45+ players in attendance from around The Other Tristate Area (tm) (probably a lot of them are Melee though, so eh). And it's next weekend. /hype

LuCKy

Smash Master

Im sorry for your loss bro. From my own personal experience the loss of a family member is a crazy hard time, and is a time more then ever for family to stick together.

So my best wishes go out to you and your family

Tesh

Smash Hero
BSP, Zero and Sonic Storm should all come to HOBO 32 in Houston Texas. Its gonna be the BEST.

sonictailslink

Smash Journeyman
Henderson & Downtown Express, Las Vegas, NV
I'm sorry to hear for you loss Chis. I know how hard it is to lose someone. Actually, on this day 2 years ago, I lost a friend who passed away by falling to his death at his work. Just stay strong and take each day one at a time. My thoughts and prayers goes to you and your family.

Tesh

Smash Hero
[collapse=So I was in the Pit Social thread when I noticed this]

i saw a pit player (apparently one of the better ones) pulled 33rd place at a hundred person tourney.

i think the pit mains would see this as an accomplishment.

I see this as a detriment to their cause.

I think this is the disconnect between the pit mains that think pit is great, and the rest of us that think he is booty.
[collapse=Pound V Brawl Results]
Video thread

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=12232137

Brawl Singles (151 entrants, 2 rounds of pools)

1: Ally ($1024)
2: Anti ($454)
3: Seibrik ($340)
4: ESAM ($180)
5: ADHD ($90)
5: UltimateRazer ($90)
7: Gnes ($44)
7: Fatal ($44)
9: Mew2King
9: NickRiddle
9: Lie
9: Atomsk
13: Logic
13: ChuDat
13: MVD
13: Trela
17: Pwii
17: Shugo
17: Afro Thundah
17: San
17: Coney
17: Kingtoon
17: WarioMaster15 (Malcolm)
17: Poltergust
25: Hylian
25: Pierce
25: Lain (DQ)
25: PikaPika
25: Vex Kasrani
25: Pink Fresh
25: Will
25: Bizkit
33: KirinBlaze
33: iLove
33: Fino
33: The Jerm
33: NOID (DQ)
33: ChiboSempai
33: Doom
33: Squall
33: GIMR
33: Smurf
33: K.I.D. Goggles
33: Nicole
33: Kadaj
33: L_Cancel
33: Seagull (DQ)
33: Inui
49: Table
49: Gunblade
49: Cheese
49: D-Torr
49: Fogo
49: Sassy
49: D1AOS
49: Bloodcross
49: Ebo
49: Razmakazi
49: Luckay4Lyphe
49: Kaffei4Lunch
49: Cook
49: D1
49: Zekey
49: Tantalus
65: Shadow1freej
65: Xaltis
65: BengalsRZ
65: King~
65: Pharaoh Pch Kyon
65: Ramona Flowers
65: Mekos
65: Shadow Hero
65: Pitzer
65: Rayku
65: Slikvik
65: PitsKeyBlade
65: Iliad
65: Takeover
65: Sumer
65: Sync
81: Punishment Divine
81: iPresea
81: Dark Flame
81: Boss
81: Mister Eric
81: SSR
81: LoliLovesRain
81: Pane
81: Googs
81: Peachkid
81: Nasty
81: King Beef
81: ChaosMarth
81: D. Disciple
81: Inferno
81: AkaruiPoyo
97: Artemis
97: Phiddlesticks
97: Sharky
97: Roller
97: Amethia
97: Meno
97: Unknown
97: AEXTREME73
97: FRED
97: rPSI
97: PokemonMasterJamaal3
97: Mugiwara Luffy
97: 2fast
97: Satan
97: ThunderSt0rm
97: Kenny
97: Ash
97: Sheth
97: Lol.
97: Lobos
97: Bionic
97: Jesetto
97: Raidos
97: SnackAttack
97: Aguilers
97: Zodyak
97: Speed
97: Plank
97: xivik
97: (lux)
97: Radium88
97: D-rock
129: Oh. (DQ)
129: TitoPerez
129: Aposl
129: Tiger
129: Bloodynite
129: Hot$
129: Aykayy
129: Darklite
129: Shiri
129: TKbro
129: Twentytwo
129: Famous
129: Spite
129: Isolation
129: Shippo
129: Sphere
129: Deez (DQ)
129: Omari
129: The Keist
129: PerezJR
129: Radian
129: Sin (DQ)
129: Pandu!
[/collapse]

im sorry, but i dont think you can blame me for get a nice solid laugh out of this.

1. Im gonna go ahead and call Itis and cold hand johns. i played joe right after i got back from chick fil a, and i had to walk 20 minutes to get back, and money matching joe was the first match I played upon returning to the venue with no warm up or anything like that. so i didnt start doing anything decent until halfway thru game 2. But if im feeling good ill probably play him tomorrow. and like espy said, if im playing on point itll go either way.
2. i dont recall saying sonic beats wolf...
3. hylian is a fking scrub. I beat him and I lost to lain and roller today. all you have to do is pivot grab every time sonic moves toward you and you win. Clearly the worst matchup for sonic.

why dont you tell me how you really feel.

btw, dont count on my helpin any of you *****z except for espy and cloud on anything. eff you guys.

Im am the only sonic main to make it to bracket.

speed lost in first pools
d1aos lost in second pools.
i got out.

speed sucks. and is also extremely effing emo.

top sonics are me espy and X and nobody else really matters. none of yall can make it past 13th place at a local.

top 5 sonics is stupid and pointless to talk about when number 5 on that list would never have a chance at doing well in a tournament.

ps. kai mains diddy and counterpicks sonic when he thinks people dont know the matchup. calling kai a sonic main is flat out blatently wrong and calling him better than me is just disrespectful.

ps2. before anybody decides to try and get smart with me, Ive gone sonic in about 85% of my matches this tournament. only using falco like 4 times and fox once.

the vast majority of you can eat a ****.

shoutouts to infzy for having faith in me.

ps3. Bizkit is my first match tomorrow. and If somehow I beat him (i suck vs snake) my next match is mew2king.
Do you folks remember a time when placing 33rd at a 100+ tourney made you somebody? Pepperidge Farm remembers!

[/collapse]

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
you see D1aos, this is why im still better than you. you confuse bad things like teshs posting with good things. and it translates into your gameplay.

Top Bottom