• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Yea so I put Oreo through the spin cycle earlier. My Sonic crushed his fledgling batball. I was doing Spring-dair like |\ but sometimes I would mindgame him by doing spring-dair like /| so i pretty much crushed him. I almost timed him out but its very difficult to avoid killing him. All I'm doing is running away and somehow he just keeping getting hit.

Anyway he was lucky it was wifi cuz if it was offline I would like JV 4 stock him. Unless its that booty Ice Grabbers. Then I'll JV 8 stock him!

InCom you need to learn from a REAL Sawnik Masta!
:awesome:

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Speaking of PA being great. I need to get back into this. They're gonna start hosting tournies at the mall. Not like SWF sanctioned or whatever but it's a start. :D
Well, you should offer to help run the tournaments and offer SWF rules. Might have to start out easy. I doubt people are gonna want to know about the gayness of MK that early into a budding Smash scene.

NH Cody

Smash Champion
the hell infzy?

what, am I supposed to not say anything and let people go around having no idea what to do when they get trashtalked?

I said we HAVE to hype ourselves because people WILL trashtalk you. And if you let that get to you you're going to lose.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
the hell infzy?

what, am I supposed to not say anything and let people go around having no idea what to do when they get trashtalked?

I said we HAVE to hype ourselves because people WILL trashtalk you. And if you let that get to you you're going to lose.
Quest, stop being a douche.

infomon

Smash Scientist
well, just let ppl "learn" how to deal with ppl putting them down, when they're actually being put down.... but if some oreo wants to just have a fam where he can chill and not be constantly attacked then that should be this thread imo

unless kid's doing something legit stupid

like playing marf :S

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
well, just let ppl "learn" how to deal with ppl putting them down, when they're actually being put down.... but if some oreo wants to just have a fam where he can chill and not be constantly attacked then that should be this thread imo

unless kid's doing something legit stupid

like playing marf :S
Dude's been up my *** about playing MK. So he'll beat me and then talk **** about me playing MK, then brag about it here. Yeah, definitely cool with that. It's ****ing obnoxious, I shouldn't have to come here and see "Your MK is garbage, it loses to Marth." Grow the **** up. Whatever, I got his *** on mute, so I'll have some peace in here. Tesh too.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Speaking of PA being great. I need to get back into this. They're gonna start hosting tournies at the mall. Not like SWF sanctioned or whatever but it's a start. :D
Word! :D

We should make a pact to actually play this game, lol

Also, Quest, stop being a douche.

/bandwagon

:093:

sonictailslink

Smash Journeyman
Henderson & Downtown Express, Las Vegas, NV
Woot!! Finally finished the story of Sonic Colors Wii version about an hour ago. I bought the DS version today for myself as an early Christmas gift. Going to play that tomorrow while I'm at the Orleans hotel again for 2 nights :( I want to open the present Kinzer gave me which is Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks...I hope I can wait.

Life

Smash Hero
So I picked up ICs again today, just for kicks.

CGing builds character, if you know what I mean <.<

I got Charizard to like 60% once or twice.
Squirtle's a pain beyond 24% tho.
Ivy I think my record's fiftysomething%, hit it a couple times.

It's quite the test. (would be nice if the grab button didn't occasionally make you roll tho)

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
So I picked up ICs again today, just for kicks.

CGing builds character, if you know what I mean <.<

I got Charizard to like 60% once or twice.
Squirtle's a pain beyond 24% tho.
Ivy I think my record's fiftysomething%, hit it a couple times.

It's quite the test. (would be nice if the grab button didn't occasionally make you roll tho)
The timing for Squirtle is weird. Like, I can 0-death him if I get the first Bthrow but it's annoying.

Ivy is pretty easy to Bthrow > Fthrow

Charizard is close to easy with Bthrow > Fthrow. I'm learning to hobble.

Life

Smash Hero
I've been doing popo-dthrow, nana-usually bthrow but sometimes dthrow if I'm close to a KO and have a lot of stage in front of me (dthrow-dthrow is by far the easiest but it moves you forward pretty quickly so you can't do it forever).

Trent

Smash Champion
Sonic community = a tight circle of fellow brother hedgehogs; the way I see it I guess.

I see us like siblings, people tease others, sometimes it gets overboard, sometimes people backlash. As long as we all remember we're brothers, then it's all good.

There's not a single Sonic main I personally have issues with anyways. :)

Tesh

Smash Hero
For the record, Excel started it.

You have awakened a sleeping giant. I will now crush you.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
commenting on everything as I read through the last 5 pages.

smash with out DI = smash 64 and we all know how gay 0-deaths of every stock are

sonic beats rob and i will prove it.

project M is ugly as fk.

Thanks Incom for admitting that I was right, I appreciate it.

Quest is being a giant douche bag to excel, it is completely unwarrented and needs to stop right now. Excel is good. Not great but definitely skilled, and hes been around long enough to earn his due.

savons anime idea sounded awesome.

Whats worse than quest being a major **** for no reason? quest being a **** for no real reason and than trying to cover it up and save face, when he knows he was in the wrong.

M@V is really good now, even tho both my fox and falco are STILL better than his.

Tesh is a fkng troll and everyone should honestly stop acknowledging his existance

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Some kid who thinks hes actually good at all forms of competitive gaming aka freest of the free blu blurs from NJ <3

Tesh

Smash Hero
KID **** you. I'm so ****ing sick of this ****. No body takes me trolling seriously. Every time I post something its the same bull**** about "oh tesh is a troll" "just ignore him". Well **** all of you. I'm gonna put everyone on this ****ing forum on ignore. I'll just have to hype my own trolling because no one ****ing believes in my skills.

Everyone knows I'm the 3rd best Sonic. But no one wants to give me credit for it. Oreo is just a cheap Wal-Mart knockoff. The packaging just says "Great Value Sandwich Cookies!". KID just ****ing spams gay little lasers to get through bracket cuz his sonic is booty.

Top 3 Sonics is obviously:
__X__
TrentWolf
Tesh

LARGE GAP!!!

D1aos
Espy
Darth Speedius

GRAND CANYON GAP!!

Trent's old account
All those folks that quit.
Wedge
Some guy in San An called Zero
People that only use Sonic in friendlies.
Boku.
Excel's mother!
Excel and his soggy meatknight.

The only reason I'm not higher on the list is because I play with my eyes closed to troll people.

I've accomplished things no other Sonic has. I've clocked in more hours on wifi and beaten more casuals than any of you could hope for. So before you start talking **** just take a look at the proof. My sonic is better than yours because I hype myself. And Excel will never be able to rehype all the thing I will dehype about him. I can find stuff to hate on you for and if I can't I'll make some **** up!! Like that Down Air into a spike that you already got hit by!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSwt615L79U

Bring it on!

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
When you consider matches are typically 8 minutes your not learning anything that quickly anyway. IF anything your more tried much more sooner

Tesh

Smash Hero
SEE this is exactly the bull**** I'm talking about! Why do people trash talk me when I start **** with them? Its not ****ing fair! I'll show all of you how good my Sonic Metaknight is.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
C- my headache slightly throbbed after reading your 5th grade level trolling

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Archie just released a Sonic Comic App on Itunes. Comics from the very beginning, the current issues, and the side-series are being sold for $.99 a pop.

I need an Itunes card.

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
What has this...turned into. Honestly...you beat someone on wifi. Kay. Why does trashtalk have to follow because someone wants to use MK? :(

I get trashtalked all the time. Its not even funny, but i dont say anything back to them. I'll let them say what they have to say, because apparently its important. But we'll really see what those words see when we step into the ring. If they dont play or they dont win, then i wont say a word. Who are they to talk? How can they talk then? They cant.

Tesh. I'll say this. You know, its not bad to hype yourself up. Downtalking others though? Whats the point of that? The reason people are getting annoyed by it is because you're acting too...high and mighty...? Its ok that you have a goal to pursue, but you're gonna have work for it. You can say you're good, but your results speak louder than your words.

Top Bottom