• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
trashtalk
^^^^answered your own question champ

idk about you though but there is an art to being a total douche and having it be funny. For me, at least, its harder to crack jokes in smash vs all the creative douche baggery trash I've already brewed up for sf. It's prolly due to lack intelligent humor and a lack for a tastey humor most smashers generally seem to lack.

Tesh

Smash Hero
What has this...turned into. Honestly...you beat someone on wifi. Kay. Why does trashtalk have to follow because someone wants to use MK? :(

I get trashtalked all the time. Its not even funny, but i dont say anything back to them. I'll let them say what they have to say, because apparently its important. But we'll really see what those words see when we step into the ring. If they dont play or they dont win, then i wont say a word. Who are they to talk? How can they talk then? They cant.

Tesh. I'll say this. You know, its not bad to hype yourself up. Downtalking others though? Whats the point of that? The reason people are getting annoyed by it is because you're acting too...high and mighty...?

As I said Excel started it. Ask him if you don't believe me. Probably the same thing happened with quest.

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
Well, i sorta was around for the thing with Quest and Oreo. Im saying where did this come from?

Everyone knows I'm the 3rd best Sonic. But no one wants to give me credit for it. Oreo is just a cheap Wal-Mart knockoff. The packaging just says "Great Value Sandwich Cookies!". KID just ****ing spams gay little lasers to get through bracket cuz his sonic is booty.

My sonic is better than yours because I hype myself. And Excel will never be able to rehype all the thing I will dehype about him. I can find stuff to hate on you for and if I can't I'll make some **** up!! Like that Down Air into a spike that you already got hit by!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSwt615L79U

Bring it on!
Like...what is this? Me confused greatly. Im taking it as friendly competition...sorta.

^^^^answered your own question champ

idk about you though but there is an art to being a total douche and having it be funny. For me, at least, its harder to crack jokes in smash vs all the creative douche baggery trash I've already brewed up for sf. It's prolly due to lack intelligent humor and a lack for a tastey humor most smashers generally seem to lack.
bb i just have to let you know that im a big fan of your jokes. btw Jay's stream is back. Or are you only on srk?

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
I check out both, im not too big of a fan of PJ since theres alot of frequent bad trolls. SRK seems to have friendlier people that are more down to earth. Not all PJ people are douches; prawr, jinrai, deviljin01, cowman715, Clxjames, kokobananaman are all cool people.

you should check out a PS3 stream of SF4, theres a guy that went to SiiS2 that plays on the stream alot. Renegade TX 2000. I pretty much troll his *** every night =P he looks forward to the day when he can fight me in person. LOLOLOLOLOL

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
Yeah, but i just...for some reason i cant stand it when Pink and Meiya are in the room. It irritates me to no end. All attention in the chat turns to them on srk. Its all trolling from there. Bleh.

yeah PJ has some trolls there that are just...turrible. Bort, Lizzy at times, Holla, Death, and some others.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Rest assured that if ANY of the two say I brought it on myself, it's a crock of bull.

For example: "Go back to sonic lol. your MK is garbz, it can't even win a 65-35 matchup against my backup, whereas your sonic could at least do better against my mains /flaming" - Quest

I didn't talk ****. I just wanted to ladder.

As far as Tesh goes...
I'll admit, I don't take Tesh seriously as a player. I can't for some reason see myself actually looking at him as a challenge. Plain and simple.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599

Tesh

Smash Hero
Rest assured that if ANY of the two say I brought it on myself, it's a crock of bull.

For example: "Go back to sonic lol. your MK is garbz, it can't even win a 65-35 matchup against my backup, whereas your sonic could at least do better against my mains /flaming" - Quest

I didn't talk ****. I just wanted to ladder.

As far as Tesh goes...
I'll admit, I don't take Tesh seriously as a player. I can't for some reason see myself actually looking at him as a challenge. Plain and simple.
Well no one told you to take me seriously. You were the one who asked to play me on wifi, no reason to rage about the seriousness of my DDD, Falcon and Ganondorf. Just don't complain and john when you lose, then u might not seem like such a baby.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
M@V is really good now, even tho both my fox and falco are STILL better than his.

Tesh is a fkng troll and everyone should honestly stop acknowledging his existance
1. fer real? I'll have to start talking to him again. I believe that your anything is probably better than whatever he has, loltrashtalk

2. Yeah, I never read a single post by him. I've only been back 3 days and it's already clear that I made the right decision. I think it was the obnoxious pink text that just made me feel less inclined. Even when it wasn't a ****ing ******** color, I still didn't read it.

It's my Christmas tree this year.
That's amazing.

Props.

Legit.

:093:

Tenki

Smash Hero
I did a falling F-air > d-air on spring > DJ b-air vs a wifi Pit in either 08/09 - probably 08 back when I really wanted to find a way to use spring cancelled aerials.

you should find a way to set up the d-air > DJ b-air so it hits people, then you can call it the DJBair-ow-ny combo or something

:093:

infomon

Smash Scientist
Kuraudo: erm, no offense intended towards you, at all

that was more a lamentation about those we lost. and that this thread tends to get spammed by newcomers flaming each other lol. but even then, my post was dumb, 'm srry.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
It reduces Sonic's pummeling ability a bit, but it doesn't take away from how good a position Sonic gets after a throw.

Instant Uthrows at low percents as it should be used, Uthrow for killing and getting them in the air, Fthrow for getting them in the air, Bthrow for offstage, Dthrow for techchasing should it not be DIed/teched. You just have to decide on which throw to use a little quicker and not get greedy for extra pummel damage.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Everyone's seriously overrating the value that this new grab release mashing tech has.

Trent

Smash Champion
nobody ever thinks to grab break against sonic anyway. even tho its a great way for us to get solid damage.
This. Only a handful of people will instantly think about breaking out of grab from a Sonic compared to an IC. Most people will just get their DI ready.

For the people that think about breaking out, though, less pummel damage.

Trent

Smash Champion
Yep. So it all evens out.

Then of course you got the people that try and mash out AND have perfect DI.

Then you're screwed.

Tesh

Smash Hero
None of sonic's throws are really fast enough to get some bad DI on people mashing. Squirtle, Metaknight, Lucario etc. can actually take you by surprise.

This Grab breaking thing, doesn't it sort of break CGs that rely on pummels? Like Squirtle, Charizard, Math vs Ness or D3 cgs that require pummels (his is so slow).

Top Bottom