• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Savon

Smash Ace
He might get in as dlc like Jill and Shuma. I think Seth Killian wants Viper to replace him even though I heard they play NOTHING alike, so bad move on his part if that's true (even though I want to use C.Viper lol)
I am pretty sure they deconfirmed Captain Commando. Not entirely sure though, either way chances are he is not getting in. X-23 is going to be another interesting character. I just hate when people get mad over using obscure characters. They tend to be some of the most interesting ones gameplay wise. MODOK ftw.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
I am pretty sure they deconfirmed Captain Commando. Not entirely sure though, either way chances are he is not getting in. X-23 is going to be another interesting character. I just hate when people get mad over using obscure characters. They tend to be some of the most interesting ones gameplay wise. MODOK ftw.
Welp, looks like I won't be touching MvC3. Cap'n is my main and they removed him. Eff Seth Killian.

SoupaSonic

Smash Journeyman
I don't think venom is gonna make it but he'd fit in perfect, stryder got decomfirmed unfortunately. Oh and Savon, MODOK does actually seem like he could be good, but it looks like he needs to keep distance to set up stuff. I like how X-23 looks like she could mind game the crap outta people (kinda like sonic...) plus her ultras look amazing. Wesker is lookin nice too btw

Savon

Smash Ace
MvC3 has an superior cast in every sense of the word. I love MvC2, but that game was basically a giant copypasta. Out of the 56 characters more than 30 were from SF and X-men, and they were almost all recycled sprites. I do not mind Capcom leaving out characters like Captain Commando if it means better representation from their newer games such as Viewtiful Joe or Amaterasu from Okami. Dante from DMC as well.

More points to Capcom for still throwing in SOME old school characters who would be epic such as Arthur and Spencer. Overall I am glad this game is not going to be Street Fighter vs X-Men 3. I may be sad that we are not getting Gambit and some of the other x-men I love, but having characters like Deadpool and MODOK more than make up for it.

There is nothing Capcom could do to ruin the roster for me at this point.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Guess who's back? Anyone miss me?

inb4notreally.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Lucas Perfected has come back to grace us with his presence. Yeah, I remember you!

Though I thought you were actually Sharpie up to now.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
anybody that doesnt appreciate how amazing X 23 is is out of their mind.

Roster is fine, people are just over reacting because they forget that this is not a fan game so they dont really have control over the roster.

They also forget that when the game was announced, they did so with... like 7 brand new never-in-mvc-before characters.

Like, take the super skrull, that in itself covers so many bases its incredible.
Anybody that read and loved the secret war saga.
Anybody that likes Skrulls in general
Anybody that wanted to play any of the fantastic 4.

Easily an S tier roster choice but it gets overshadowed just because they revealed him first.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I better see some Cable,Hayato, RubyHeart and Sentinel action in this game.

I'm a douche for saying Cable and Sentinel I know

SoupaSonic

Smash Journeyman
I better see some Cable,Hayato, RubyHeart and Sentinel action in this game.

I'm a douche for saying Cable and Sentinel I know
I want cable back too...I miss my infinites :c lol jk

I think what Kuraudo said is basically the gist of the game right now, that's all I've seen from videos. Not to say I wouldn't have fun doing it cuz it still looks awesome

Still loling at that sig, espy :laugh:
What is it supposed to be anyways? A fox airhumping while some big orangish animal is near it? lol I've always wondered

Savon

Smash Ace
It's more like,

Combo into the air, use something that repeats the combo, get them back in the air, smash them to the ground, use hyper combo, profit.

So many people have the same looking procedure. XD
Those are mostly from early builds of the game. They have been changing that a lot as the release more vids. Keep in mind in realisticgameplay with 2 people fighting thingswill be quite different. Most of those vids are just for looks to show off the character

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
What is it supposed to be anyways? A fox airhumping while some big orangish animal is near it? lol I've always wondered
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JMNjHLfJ9c

Those are mostly from early builds of the game. They have been changing that a lot as the release more vids. Keep in mind in realisticgameplay with 2 people fighting thingswill be quite different. Most of those vids are just for looks to show off the character
Say what you want, it's still just a faster TvC.

M-Wolf

Smash Apprentice
:nervous: I haven't posted in a while... But I started really getting into brawl wi-fi. Sonic dittos are funny.
First thing I see is Espy posting a video... it was Danish... I can only imagine what they're saying...

Life

Smash Hero
LP got ANOTHER name change? <.<

In other news, I just lost a game of Mafia I've been playing for like a month and a half. Grrrr. Can't afford to let it throw me though. I have Smash to play!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
:nervous: I haven't posted in a while... But I started really getting into brawl wi-fi. Sonic dittos are funny.
First thing I see is Espy posting a video... it was Danish... I can only imagine what they're saying...
Hitting the CC button on the Youtube video player shows you the translation, you lazy bum.

Browny

Smash Hater
Are you f'n kidding LMAO

show some restraint man, I mean seriously what possible relevance could that pic have to do with any discussion on SWF.

Savon

Smash Ace
Now I wish I had a chance to see whatever it was. Curiosity.......also is there ever a good time to use the homing attack with Sonic? I have been working on using the various cancels on Sonics spin dash and spin charge to mix up how I attack, and it has been working really well. Nonetheless I want to know if I should even bother to use the homing attack. Whenever I use it I seem to JUST miss my target. The aim on it is weird

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Are you f'n kidding LMAO

show some restraint man, I mean seriously what possible relevance could that pic have to do with any discussion on SWF.
Really, none.

I was hoping to cut out everything else except the expression on the faces.

That's what I was looking for.

Though, just for the sake of things, I took it down because I'm already angry just knowing that people will assume things if I leave it as is.

I was just curious, and how else would I go about finding out if I didn't even give a sample? Besides, not like I'd do anything with it; it's just up to you (not you specifically; in general) to believe me, but I'm not taking chances now.

TBH, I can't even think straight right now.

This has got to be the worst morning ever.

I couldn't fall asleep.

Last night, I cut myself shaving my face.

Sure, that in itself is not really all bad, buuuuuut-

The electric razor I was using to shave ran out of batteries.

When it ran out, I managed to cut myself some more.

Then I had to grab the spare.

I was pissed the first electric razor ran out of batteries on me, so~...

I can't concentrate when I'm angry apparently, and I cut myself up some more because of that.

Overall, my face is clear of hair, but slashes everywhere.

I'm still mad, but at this point there's nothing I can do except go to campus today with a bruised up face. There's still some loose hairs here and there, but I gave up, and it's mostly under my neck so nobody will really notice (I think).

Seriously, why do I have to shave again? Just because society will think I'm a serial killer if I don't? Since when was there anything wrong with having a beard? I don't care what other people think of me as much as I probably should but if I could just let a beard grow out I wouldn't have this problem in the first place. Too bad I can't because apparently I run into problems if I don't when I shouldn't but I suppose that's the way this **** works.

No really, I'm so angry I can't think straight. I'm probably a little bit tired too so maybe I'm not thinking rationally. At this point, I don't care if I get banned or something now, this day can't really get any worse.

*Sigh.* I'll remove it. Thank God I only posted it in the morning when few people when see it, but yeah. IC was right.

I can't wait to just fall asleep. Then tomorrow, Jerry should be over and we'll practice a little bit or something.

Three solid hours of boring daycare.

*Whine.*

Tenki

Smash Hero
nothing wrong with facial hair imo, but personally, i just don't like how it feels, so i get rid of it :V

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
You thought that a female anime character sexually assaulting another female character was appropriate to post? Really Kinzer? Next time just send me a PM.

That was a good guess SS.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
My last name is CAMAtrent.

Creepy.
Damn, son. Well, we're FB friends now <3

And yes, I name searched and responded to a post from like, 200 pages ago.

:093:

Top Bottom