• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Cammy the best sonic in PA still.
Because they all booty.
Don't even need to play to be better than one of them niggz.
10bokus
It's true.

I haven't touched the game in months and I bet my outdated Sonic could still bust a move or two.

:093:

NH Cody

Smash Champion
That's gross, tenki ._.

And people lay off Kinzer. He's a nice guy. Many of you have posted stupid stuff at least once before.

Speaking of Kinzer, all this time and I never added you on AIM like we talked about.

oops :(

also, what are everybody's 10 favorite matchups as sonic?

Mine are:

1. TL
2. Marth (this is easier than people think)
3. D-free
4. Sonic
5. DK (hard but fun)
6. Bowser
7. Olimar
8. Yoshi
9. Ganon
10. Falco

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
1) Game and Watch
2) Olimar
3) Pikachu
4) Zelda
5) Ice Climbers
6) Samus
7) Diddy Kong
8) Toon Link
9) Kirby
10) Ness

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
1. Meta-Knight
2. Charizard
3. Falcon
4. Peach
5. Lucario
6. Kirby
7. Fox
8. Marth
9. Snake
10. Falco

Don't ask why some of the harder match-ups turn out to be really fun to play, at a perspective.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
1) Samus
2) Samus
3) Samus
4) Samus
5) Samus
6) Samus
7) Samus
8) Samus
9) Samus
10) Samus

I shaved awhile back.
I do NOT like the new look.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Speaking of PA:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=288360&page=3

M2K might be coming to /hope 2
0________________________o
Looks like ITT can't make it tho
Oh hey!

This is something I should probably do.

also, what are everybody's 10 favorite matchups as sonic?
1. Marth
2. Marth
3. Marth
4. Marth
5. Marth
6. Marth
7. Marth
8. Marth
9. Marth
10. Marth

Also, the new Tron movie is really cool. The script and everything is average, but visually it's beautiful.

^I knew Olivia Wilde was attractive, but her character in this film took it to another level.

_Dice

Smash Ace
Heh People always tell me I'm weird when i tell them my favorite matchup is Metaknight. i love playing vs him, but HATE marth sooo much.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Hmm lets see.

1) Marth
2)Metaknight
3)Lucario
4)Wario
5)Gaymanwatch
6)Ike
7)Snake
8)Diddy Kong
9)Falco
10)ZSS

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
1. MK (srs)
2. Marth
3. ZSS
4. Fox
5. Pikachu
6. Kirby
7. DK
8. Dedede
9. Bowser
10. R.O.B.

People finding Olimar and Wario fun are crazy.

WedginatorX

Smash Champion
Holding side-B against Cheese until he quits.
Oh hey!

This is something I should probably do.

1. Marth
2. Marth
3. Marth
4. Marth
5. Marth
6. Marth
7. Marth
8. Marth
9. Marth
10. Marth

Also, the new Tron movie is really cool. The script and everything is average, but visually it's beautiful.

^I knew Olivia Wilde was attractive, but her character in this film took it to another level.

1. Notice neither of us have rob on our list of fav matchups probably because we both got timed out by the same sonuva*****
2. Oh my gawd olivia... i'd hit dat :awesome:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
1. Notice neither of us have rob on our list of fav matchups probably because we both got timed out by the same sonuva*****
2. Oh my gawd olivia... i'd hit dat :awesome:
I can beat ROB, but it's just a pain in the ***. Then usually I'll lose the set in tournament anyway. The MU just isn't worth playing.

Dude, you don't even understand. Did you see the movie yet? That character took it to another level for me.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
^^

O.O

Finally back home and have Wii internet so I finally got Sonic 4. Finished it, got all the Emeralds etc.

Eww :/
At first I thought the game was terrible and awful but now its...actually, it's not great. I'd heard the physics were slightly iffy but my God - they are awful. I know I was peeved at Sonic Colours jumping and physics but after getting used to it I realised it worked really well. These physics are just yucky lol. Walking up hills? Spindashing on gravity defying curves??
Sonic's acceleration is even worse :( I also don't get how a single charge on your Spindash causes you to go faster and spin for longer than when you fully charge the Spindash :confused: His speed is also kind of rubbish unless you repeatedly Homing Attack to build up speed. Speaking of Homing Attack, it sucks in this game. It worked in the 3D games because you could see what was coming from miles off and it worked in the 2D sections of Sonic Colours because the camera was zoomed out enough for you react to when you needed to use it but in Sonic 4, it's really hard to react. The difference between a targeted Homing Attack and untargeted is really messed up too :/

Levels weren't that fun, Special Stages were nightmarish. **** those bumpers
Oh and uncurling is terrible on paper and even worse in practice. Seriously what the hell were they thinking? I've got hit so many times because of that stupid addition

It just all seemed really unpolished in comparsion to the Mega Drive games. I hope they fix it up for Episode 2

Btw, Super Sonic is the best thing in that game. I wish normal Sonic had similar physics to him. It's ironic cause Super Sonic was a bit sucky in Colours

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
I can beat ROB, but it's just a pain in the ***. Then usually I'll lose the set in tournament anyway. The MU just isn't worth playing.

Dude, you don't even understand. Did you see the movie yet? That character took it to another level for me.

ROB isn't even that hard. You take his gyro and laugh at him as he'll never get it back. Also, spindash > footstool > nair > jablock is a true combo. Get ***** ****ty robot. It's Cheebo's garbage *** ROB that is a "problem". Take the :ledge: away and he's pretty much not a "problem" anymore. Also, Cammy, you played the most aggressive Sonic ever.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
ROB isn't even that hard. You take his gyro and laugh at him as he'll never get it back. Also, spindash > footstool > nair > jablock is a true combo. Get ***** ****ty robot. It's Cheebo's garbage *** ROB that is a "problem". Take the :ledge: away and he's pretty much not a "problem" anymore. Also, Cammy, you played the most aggressive Sonic ever.
It's really not as simple as you make it sound, lol. Of course if you can show me that I'm wrong, I guess I can't argue. Considering that I've been out of the game for a while now. ROB can continuously (and safely) force Sonic to approach, and once Sonic does approach, ROB has enough options (that are both safe and have a lot of range and priority) to keep Sonic at bay. Sure, ROB isn't horrific. I'd say like a 65:35, but it's still not worth playing.

And yes, I was extremely aggressive. I went back to watch whatever random videos managed to surface to YouTube and I couldn't help but laugh. Not that I was awful, but it got predictable pretty fast. Usually led to my downfall.

I just wish my notable victories made it online, but it never worked out that way -_-

How good was Tron anyways?
The plot and writing was pretty mediocre, honestly.

However, that doesn't take away from the fact that it's a good movie. You just have to appreciate it for what it is; it's a visually stunning and exciting film. It's a "cool" movie, not so much a "good" movie. It's definitely worth seeing.

Also, Daft Punk makes the greatest cameo appearance ever in this movie.

WedginatorX

Smash Champion
Holding side-B against Cheese until he quits.
Thing is, I had a lead on ch33bo's garbz rob, but it was his own tourney so of course there was no ledgegrab limit and last game was on halberd, so I couldn't ****ing hide from hi lasers on the other side of the stage.
Ugh. I'm getting a rematch next time I see him no matter what.
He was quite free when he actually came onstage though. Was only really a problem on the ledge and higher up in the air.
Excel, you don't know what the **** you're talking about. Your sonic is booty. <3

Tesh

Smash Hero
Can't you just shield the lasers? Thats what I would have done. Seriously can you link me to this godly CHIBO CHEEBO SEMPAI VVV PLANKING. ROB is a huge target with some long lasting aerials. I can't see him being even remotely untouchable for Sonic.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
You people just really like to disregard ROB's attacks that come out on like, the 2nd frame with high priority and long range. idgaf how big of a target he is or how much he planks, it's just the fact that it's really hard to get past his defenses. Not only that, his offenses can be really dangerous too. He's just well rounded.

Sure, him being a target, having SOME slower moves is where we can take advantage of some things. It's not a horrific MU as I had already stated. It's the fact that you're acting like ROB's really minor weaknesses are our magic bullet. I'm not even referring to Cheebz. Just play a ROB that actually knows how Sonic works. I've demolished ranked ROBs who don't know ****, then struggle to win a single match against ROBs who know their stuff and can play patiently.

But hey, don't listen to me. I'm outdated. I never ranked in a state that was infested with ROB players.

--

Oh, and another note about Tron.

It's not worth seeing in 3D. It really isn't. Don't bother.

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
1. Sonic
2. Ike
3. Marth
4. Sonic
5. Sonic
6. Sonic
7. Sonic
8. Sonic
9. Sonic
10. Scourge (smirk)

my easiest mu

Trent

Smash Champion
1) King Dedede
2) Marth
3) Ice Climbers
4) Pit
5) Olimar
6) Bowser
7) Donkey Kong
8) Captain Falcon
9) Zelda
10) Snake

You guys got some cracked out lists.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I did the last two things I needed to do in Sonic Colors to get the full experience: complete Challenge mode, and try the Sonic Simulator with 2P.

Good while it lasted.

Now I have nothing else to do. I wish the game had a hard mode like Sonic Heroes or ShTH did. :(

Life

Smash Hero
Did someone say CHIBO? :troll:

So who's up for a title change? Wikileaks hasn't been the subject of discussion for like three discussions. LOL

Top Bottom