• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Hello Sonic boards. I have decided to take a break from playing Snake in order to really focus on getting better with Sonic. I know must of Sonic's tricks, but I do not really know HOW to apply his tricks during a fight. Anyways all advice would be appreciated, and I hope I can get along with you all.
From where I stand, it takes practice.

Pnce you get down the techs, there's nothing more you can do except play in the heat of a match. I'll get to it later, but that seesm to be the gist of it.

Espy and KID, don't take it PMs. Its far more entertaining for the rest of us is this is done here. That way the rest of us can add fuel to the fire as needed.[/COLOR]
That, and there's always a lesson to be learned between civilized people.

Dang. I get to read drama in almost every thread nowadays. Cute. More espy and kid drama please.
If you want drama, you want the Peach boards, which is up there ^^.

If you want a family comedy, you've come to the right place. You know, like The Nanny, George Lopez, Everybody hates Chris, etc.

... except there seems to be some bad blood between Quest and some guys? What's up with that? I have a feeling it's 'cause y'all take Wi-Fail too seriously. I'm telling you, drop it, and you'll be much happier I've done it, and I ain't never gonna look back.

Speaking of Wi-Fail, today's convention tourney was a learning experience.

For one, Nintendo continues to suck and disappoint me with their incompatible gaming systems, and people in general. Yu-Gi-Oh players are a bunch of snobby *******s that have to get into fist fights to settle things, and I spent a good 30 minutes cleaning up after their mess when Jerry was finished with all the tournaments.

Speaking of tournaments, you wouldn't believe what luck we've had with the bracket. I think after we punched in one person, the bracket had to expand so that everybody could get byes and everybody had a chance to compete, but we had already called out some matches and seeded the commoners here in Vegassmash, so it @#$%ed us over good. Melee was ran smoothly aside from one of the commoners messing up the bracket, and another Meleer had to fix it for them.

There were a lot of no-shows too. I guess it's normal for a convention; and it didn't help that people were entering the YGO! tourney at the same time so we had to hold up people as long as we could to keep things running smoothly and making sure people who actually were here didn't get DQ'd just because they were in a YGO! match.

I know that from this day forward I will never take a sign-up sheet for a whole day. I'm going to post a time and date well in advance, and I'll take sign-ups an hour at the earliest just to seed the bracket and call matches and things like that. All the no-shows had us held up for a bit, and not including them it was probably a 16-man tourney when it was probably 30+ people that signed up in total.

Jerry couldn't enter. What with the bracket messing up and other complications, he had to make sure the tourney finished and ran... somewhat smoothly. I think, and I know next time we can do even better, but everything else was not in our control, and if people left after signing up, I'm going to be incredibly annoyed. As for how I did, let's just say, the day I can harder, better, and more total reads, and not mess-up my inputs/punishes, is the day I legitimately take 4th place or better. I only got 4th because there were probably 5-7 people at the most that were or would be any bit of a threat.

@#$%ing Kita trolling me IRL telling me how "Sonic is designed to make matches take as long as possible." Man you know what? If you're out there reading this, I'll say it again: Shut the Hell up. You are annoying and I could do without your $0.02. I'll play whoever the @#$% I want and implement whatever strategy I have to, or need to use, to win that isn't banned. If you have a problem with it, use a character that can tear down defensive walls, or take the lead with ease and make me approach. I'm not going to go out of my way to make it anymore enjoyable unless I feel bad for my opponent or I kind of like my opponent. Donkey Bong is free, and you are practically donating to me by playing that free character with how "good" you are. Reimu would be pleased for life with you.

I said all of that because I want to see you improve, Not BS around. <3

On another note, I make get myself a flash drive. If it reduces input lag by even one frame to load it from the hard-drive as opposed to the CD, I'll take it.

Got myself a Miku pillow. $20. @#$%'s overpriced, but thank God I only have to buy it once and it's good for years. In a couple of weeks, I'll get myself a decent quality strap too, but I have to pay Jerry $10 for it.

Splitting a bucket of drum-sticks was cool too.

I hate parallel parking.

Kinzer out.

:093:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You know...I've helped run several tournaments at several anime conventions down here.

I'll give you pointers for next time.

Also, have you ever been to one? 20$ specific items are typical of conventions.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
You know...I've helped run several tournaments at several anime conventions down here.

I'll give you pointers for next time.

Also, have you ever been to one? 20$ specific items are typical of conventions.
Yes I have. Here's the thing though.

The same vendor was willing to play me in a game of RPS for the pillow, and if I won, it would've been $10.

They're either getting it for just that, or it's a $5 pillow that they have to be willing to bargain in that regard. I'm not exactly happy, but I can completely understand how there's a business to be had with obsessed people such as myself.

Which is why I plan to give Jerry my entire YGO! collection I had saved up since I was probably 10 years or something so he can talk to Anthony (the guy who runs a card shop and the one who hosted the convention) about buying some of my cards. Maybe even some of the YGO card players would be willing to buy a pretty penny for some of the rare/old generation cards. I have an entire book of unique cards that's about '6 in height. That's not including all these boxes I happen to have with a bunch of duplicates of common/rare cards, some for deck-building perhaps, or even collectors' items.

I don't play competitively, and the cards are only getting dust. I could use that money to get a nice commotion on a Reisen plushie or something like that. Who knows, if Jerry manages to sell enough I might have enough saved up to either travel to some Sonics, or bring some Sonics to Vegas with airfare. Maybe I'd be able to use that money to travel to California and compete in the high-end tourneys on the WC.

Speaking of conventions, I can't even remember what I bought at the Anime Vegas convention back on Labor day weekend. I only know I paid either $15 or $20 for a Reimu plushie, I believe $50 for 2 Sonic shirts (one I'll end up giving to my cousin since the blasted thing doesn't fit me properly), a Miku portrait for my Wallet, five to ten dollars on a Sonic Adventure strap, one to five dollars for a Yoshi Sticker, and I believe $10 on a poster of all the first gen starter Pokemon + Pikachu.

To be completely honest, I probably got a steal with all the pictures/stickers. Newbie/Freelance artists are very easy to work with and are willing to do either quick & cheap (but still decent quality) sketches/commitions, or some very well-pre-drawn portraits for a reasonable price that you wouldn't get buying it from a big-business company.

I also happen to spend something on buying Kita birthday present, since his Birthday is September first.

That's not including food/drinks/entry fee.

Aside from that, all I remember was I went to the three-day convention with $150 to spend somewhat freely. Left with nothing.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
@#$%ing Kita trolling me IRL telling me how "Sonic is designed to make matches take as long as possible." Man you know what? If you're out there reading this, I'll say it again: Shut the Hell up. You are annoying and I could do without your $0.02. I'll play whoever the @#$% I want and implement whatever strategy I have to, or need to use, to win that isn't banned. If you have a problem with it, use a character that can tear down defensive walls, or take the lead with ease and make me approach. I'm not going to go out of my way to make it anymore enjoyable unless I feel bad for my opponent or I kind of like my opponent. Donkey Bong is free, and you are practically donating to me by playing that free character with how "good" you are. Reimu would be pleased for life with you.
:
I also happen to spend something on buying Kita birthday present, since his Birthday is September first.

When are you going to stop being tsuntsun for kita.

needs more of that deredere. :>c

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
Gawd dangit guys. Slow pls? Screw it, im watching this thread more closely @_@

Oh, about time I noticed your furryness?
That's all I can see, methinks.

Good to have you on the right side, Speed.

Here's some Amy for you: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs37/f/2008/277/8/3/Older_Amy_Rose_by_puritylf4.png

...or was it Sally you liked best?
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/168/8/3/Sally_Acorn_3_by_Kawaii_Sonic.jpg
Why you little freakin...you know what? You. Are. Disqualified. No furriness. Just disqualified.

OH. SONIC STORM THO? OH. HE HELD IT DOWN. GET EM. GET EMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

/caps :awesome:

fffffffffffffffffffffff
You forgot BAM...and your region isnt getting any better towards treating you better?

I will not see myself as good until i meet my standards as a top sonic. Period.

I dont know what makes people not see your skills but...fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff. This whole thing is weird. Even though i do have...confidence problems, i try to act as nice as possible...its who i am. :c

Oreos are awesome.
Oreo Sonic texture nao.

Yea but now your only a threat because you can kill people when they trip at 0%. Thats gay.

KID, you aren't Espy, X or Speed. So you can't be king of Sonic boards!
fffffffffffffff. You guys really think im up there? :c

I hope this is sarcasm.
Scourge can never be King of anything. :awesome:

doesnt help that tesh is a really douchy troll

and the last national tourney I went to I tied with speed. and Ive definitely been improving just as much as him. only difference is that he goes to somewhat high profile events and he goes to them far more often.
I understand what you mean by the performance at Columbus, but that was summertime. I do commend you for going that far. And dont think you're the only one improving...but you may be higher in that area as you use more characters. I think what people are trying to say is that you have to keep it going. You did say i go to more events (some are high profile) and i maintain a high placing but NOT TOP 3. Im not saying anything here, but consistency is key. Cause them upsets. Speed can do it so certainly anyone else can with a little effort.

Now Sonic mains are mad, everybody's mad.

Did you tie with him with Sonic only? Or did you tie with him going Falco, Sonic etc.?

Speed is just too Stylish for you. Don't hate, imitate
Im not sure if he switched. D:

Eh, haven't touched the game since Brainshock. Was gonna go to a tournament 40 minutes away yesterday but weather made me decide not to drive on the interstate.

I feel lame for giving up on the game, so I at least wanted to try one more tourney too see if I would change my mind. The weather was a sign?! :laugh:
Sonic mains always come crawling back. :evil:
SHUGO SAID HE'S THINKING OF USING SONIC AGAIN. COINCIDENCE? I aint lettin him surpass me tho. <3 him though.

Don't quit man, you should try picking up another character or something. Look at Excel. He got mad, then he got glad! Now he is gonna be a metagay with a pocket pictogay when he cant win the ditto.
Nononono. Its not that he wants to use someone else, its that he wants to do better with Sonic only. D:

Main MK.

Second Sonic for a glaring advantage to abuse when you can CP to Yoshi's or Picto.

Profit?
Pls no. D:

I know i cant do **** as sonic alone so im starting to use ike more. Idk y but i was scared to use ike in offline tournies in the past :/
Keep training. Nothing else to do but that. Try to get all the excuses out the window and play for fun. Espy constantly has to tell me this. :glare:

Ike is pretty good too.

Is Espy......a furry?....:urg:
Nawp. He's disqualified.

Alright, enough is enough.

Guys, stop being ********.

Trent, all sarcasm/jokes aside, since I'm sick of people not just saying what they want to say,

don't listen to them. The last thing I need is going to Pound 5 or some big tournament you're at, looking forward to friendlying or MMing a fellow Sonic user, then hearing the announcer say "Meta Knight!" on the screen. That would make me absolutely ticked off and annoyed.

As if I don't have enough of that from other people I know.

So yeah. Summary: don't be a tier ***** and play the character you love and have lots of experience with.
I understand where you're coming from with using the character you like the most. But look at it from their side. They arent improving. They arent getting the results they want. No matter how much time is invested in training, its still no good. What do they do then? Not saying that what they are doing is right when they result to using higher tiers, i just want to know what you would do at that point.

EVERYBODY knows how to fight MK. I mean he has been broken down to the smallest level. A lot of players play MK thinking that they will do well just because they are using MK, but end up sucking with him, rather than accepting that maybe he is not the char for them.
MK is duumb...even though everyone knows how to fight mk, he's still too good of a character. He can do some dumb stuff.

It's as if every Sonic gets one video they just get molested.

I got ESAM, KID got Dazwa, Speed got Shugo, X got Gnes...

...and now Tesh got Neon.
You forgot Speed vs adhd and Speed vs Ksizzle. I get beaten badly alot man. :urg:

That looks just like me vs Will

LOL
Will! :bee:
I always enjoy fighting him...really fun DK.

Scourge a fgt.
Yessssssssssss. inb4wittywedgecomeback

somewhere ITT laughs...............(dissappears)
I miss ITT...we had matching Sonic shirts at Siis3 but his was brown and mine was blue. ffffffff he still plays from time to time right?

Tesh

Smash Hero
Well Speed its not quite that your "up there" really. But since X clearly spends about 5 minutes every month on smashboards if anyone was in the running for "alpha sonic" on the boards it would be you. Besides KID is a Falco.

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
i meat ride myself because nobody meat rides me.
fixed. and yes its exactly what it sounds like:(

just kidding. but seriously K.I.D. you got the right idea, and i need to take more of that mindset because i didn't know if people considered what I did early in sonic's metagame important, because i wasn't placing high enough in my area, and it really, really bothered me. actually it still kinda bothers me, just not as much. I kinda don't give a crap if i ever do well consistantly in tourneys right now, but i dont even know if that is the right perspective, or if I'm just making excuses for myself. I don't think I'll ever be good in this game with Sonic like I want to be, but that won't ever take away from what I've contributed, IMO.

That's why its dangerous to put too much importance on winning in general to determine if you are "good", Speed. It's too easy to get depressed when you lose, and emotionally you never get on a roll because of it. I probably should have never considered picking up meta outside of learning what he does to better prepare myself because it only made me more depressed because I basically forced myself to play a character I dont like, which I never did before.

I'm starting to think that all I am good for is the analytical side of this game, and teaching, but that's not a bad thing. So for right now that's where I'm gonna focus at, and see where that goes for me.

I'm at the point where I'm restarting how I approach fighting games in general, and its hard. It's hard because I'm trying to learn BlazBlue, SSF4, and Brawl, and use them to boost my execution, reaction, and knowledge of the game to make me better in all fighting games. I think I told speed about this but for me this seems to be the best way for me to really learn this game right now, and I'll be glad to answer how if anyone wants to know. I hope I turn out a better and happier player in the end of all this (aka training in the mountains situation lol)

IMO speed is just one mentality away from ****** everybody in MD/VA. And I'm still gonna use meta on you if I ever play you speed LOL that's not gonna change :awesome:

Tenki

Smash Hero
Yeah, he lives like 10-15 minutes away from me.

Also, I have realized that fun and winning are two things that don't mesh well unless you have fun doing both. So, Quest you can stop your crying.
Rowan lives close to you?

Do you guys play often? I remember 1-2 years ago, we played and he said he needed Sonic exp; and whenever we play it seems he knows how to play vs Sonic, so is that because of you? ;3

Also, tenkivision:
From where I stand, it takes practice.

Pnce you get down the techs, there's nothing more you can do except play in the heat of a match. I'll get to it later, but that see

learning experience.
Yu-Gi-Oh players are a bunch of snobby *******s that have to get into fist fights to settle things, and I spent a good 30 minutes cleaning up after their mess when Jerry was finished with all

On another note, I make get myself a flash drive. If it reduces input lag by even one frame to load it from the hard-drive as opposed to the CD, I'll take it.

Got myself a Miku pillow. $20. @#$%'s overpriced, but thank God I only have to buy it once and it's go...

sonictailslink

Smash Journeyman
Henderson &amp; Downtown Express, Las Vegas, NV
*yawn*...doing the 6 video game tournaments yesterday at Las Vegas Supercon just killed me last night. For the first time I actually got 9 hours of sleep for quite some time now.

After doing my first Anime Convention tournament, at least I learn never do 6 video games in one day. I wanted to get as much video games in as I can since it was only a one day event. I only enter in one tournament which was the Sonic Adventure 2 Battle Action Race tournament. With no surprise, I won that tournament. The prizes for that was some of my Sonic plushies, but I gave some of my prizes away since I really don't care about keeping them since it was from my 300+ collection.

With the sign ups, I wanted to wait to like around 30 minutes to an hour before the tournament to start to start registration, but people kept pestering me about sign ups so I open up sign up way too early thus half the people doesn't show up causing me to hold up the tournament. There were some players that enter in Yu-gi-oh! which caused some delay as well since I had to wait for them to finish it up. I think OmegaXF had to disqualify himself in the Tekken 6 tournament to stay in the Yu-gi-oh! tournament. Like Kinzer said, there was a fight and sadly it was one of the Brawl players who caused the fight :X

It really doesn't help if there are two Jerrys at the convention and both Jerrys are hosting a tournament. I was hosting all the video game tournaments while the other Jerry was hosting the Yu-gi-oh tournament. It did cause some confusion and the other Jerry started a separate Smash sign-up sheet. At the same time, people came to me about signing up for the Yu-gi-oh tournament. Maybe next time I'll ask Anthony to just call me by Tails to prevent confusion if the other Jerry is hosting the Yu-gi-oh tournament. We can't go like "Report to Jerry N. to sign up for the video game tournament" since both of us has the same first letter in our last name.

KID, you were right, I was asking for trouble with hosting this. It's a learning experience and I probably won't do that again with hosting 6 games in one day. I did tell Anthony for the next Supercon I'll be gladly to do the video game tournament again since the next Supercon is 3 days long so I can host 2 video game tournaments per day and one game at a time instead of the 2 games at one time issue.

Other than Tio Tournament organizer screwing up on me or making me do a mind game, I had a blast. I really didn't have time to look around the vendors to see what they were selling, but I did get myself a few Lucky Star stuff (and I still need to buy the newest Lucky Star manga). Also Kita did get me a Blue Toon Link plushie for the holidays and to help me calm down after the Tio screw up.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Guys I'm really having trouble and I can't seem to win with Sonic so I'm here for some advice

It's just this one specific match up that I can't win - seriously, it just seems unwinnable. I can manage everything else the game throws at me but this is just...urgh. I can't ever seem to gain the lead. I got sort of close to winning once iirc but I had to get someone else to help me with the match up whilst playing :/ Seriously, even having someone else to help so its 2 vs 1, I still end up losing. That's how bad it is

My opponent keeps using this really gay tactic that shuts down all my approaches - its impossible to get in and carry on the match properly. Even worse, all of these matches end in a timeout because I can never finish the matches in time so I end up losing

Its really frustrating and I can't understand why this tactic hasn't been banned yet. His pressure game is also too good - I have hardly any room to work with

I've got a vid of me in the MU (sorry for the low quality). Can someone critique it and tell me what I'm doing wrong?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lpYC6aW-gI

I know I could counterpick but I'm not very good at Gliding. Plus I want to use Sonic
It just feels hopeless. I hope someone can help me with this. Thanks in advance

:troll:

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Rowan lives close to you?

Do you guys play often? I remember 1-2 years ago, we played and he said he needed Sonic exp; and whenever we play it seems he knows how to play vs Sonic, so is that because of you? ;3
We play from time to time. We can never really schedule a time to hang out though. >.>

I play him a bit on wifi too.

Well a year and a half ago we only had 1 Sonic here. Rowan was inactive when I started playing him. He just recently started playing again and going to tournaments. His Peach is so vicious.

NH Cody

Smash Champion
Scourge can never be King of anything. :awesome:
:glare:

and lol that doesn't even have to do with KID not being able to be king of the sonic boards...

I understand where you're coming from with using the character you like the most. But look at it from their side. They arent improving. They arent getting the results they want. No matter how much time is invested in training, its still no good. What do they do then? Not saying that what they are doing is right when they result to using higher tiers, i just want to know what you would do at that point.
It depends on what you mean by "training." I "train" online but I can still beat people offline in MMs because I 'think' about stuff, as a supplement to "training" online/vs CPUs offline. So if they're just playing people and expecting to magically come to some divine enlightenment from the sky, telling them how to win, there's something wrong -__-

You have to work on the mental aspect as well as the physical aspect. lol. There's always a way to improve. You can't "be stuck, with no hope of getting further" with a character. ANYBODY with a brain knows that xD

MK is duumb...even though everyone knows how to fight mk, he's still too good of a character. He ALWAYS does a TON of COMPLETELY RIDICULOUSLY OUTRAGEOUS BULL**** AND THERE'S NO REASON WHY HE SHOULDN'T BE BANNED FOR THE SAME REASONS ITEMS AND 75 M ARE BANNED .
Seconded.
Will! :bee:
I always enjoy fighting him...really fun DK.
...yeah but he beats Sonic reeeeeeally badly...I literally couldn't do a darn thing to him as Sonic...only when I used TL did I even stand a chance lol :(

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Quick! Changet he subject!

Tenki, you are horrible.

What's even worse is that some body pillows on eBay are probably cheaper than the pillow I got (not including the shipping charges). Why do perverts get off easier (pun not intended)? :(

Lemme alone Kita, I don't want no stinky Reisen body pillow nfuseininsjngujnhnsh.

You wouldn't ever catch me dead with a body pillow. I don't need to spend money for stuff like that, I'm more of a decor kinda person anyway, and a body pillow is not something you want to show to anybody.

Also, nothing else that I have to address. Goggles is a kool kat, just not over the internet... maybe. Real nice guy to hang around though.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
also, another thing that i forgot to mention

part of the thing that is kinda seperate but still kind of a part of my whole ego tripping thing.

I tend to be more of a tough love kind of guy. where someone asks me how to get better or to critique them or something. like speed does, i dont sugarcoat things, and I tell him exactly whats on my mind and what I think and why I think something he did was stupid or w/e. But I do that so people get the point and understand what im trying to say so theres no two ways about what I try to tell them.

Kinzer asks me for advice on things every once in a while over aim, and im not always super nice to him in my responces, but I do try to help and tell him what i feel he needs to hear at the time.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Im the same way, when i critiqued your vids kid i felt good about giving you an honest and direct answer. I feel like if i were to say anything less i would be cheating you out or worse lying about your performance.

I cant do that to a good friend. You'd deserve more then sugar coating bs

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
So I managed to get myself into a conversation with a spambot on AIM.

It was fun until I figured it either wasn't a real person, or they only tried to get me to visit the stupid site so they could put a worm in my comp.

Monday, December 13, 2010
duhkiidjust (6:32:01 PM): Send a mess to princesstera407 they know you from somewhere
duhkiidjust signed off at 6:32:15 PM

princesstera407 is available 6:33 pm
Kinzerthebrawler 6:33 pm
(6:33:46 PM): Excuse me. Unless A spambot told me to message you for whatever reason, I was told you needed to talk to me or something?
princesstera407 6:33 pm
(6:33:59 PM): :-) h hi sweetie
Kinzerthebrawler 6:34 pm
(6:34:17 PM): Oh... I guess it wasn't a spam message afterall.
(6:34:19 PM): How are you?
princesstera407 6:34 pm
(6:34:23 PM): i hope you want to chat with a horny girl today... ;-) h
(6:34:35 PM): i am a little busy right now, just got a new laptop trying to set my cam up..
Kinzerthebrawler 6:34 pm
(6:34:48 PM): Uhm, take your time, I'm in no hurry...
princesstera407 6:34 pm
(6:34:58 PM): i have a fetish for being on camera ;-) h
Kinzerthebrawler 6:35 pm
(6:35:12 PM): That's wonderful. I'm the exact opposite.
princesstera407 6:35 pm
(6:35:31 PM): you can watch my webcam but you're not a kid right??
Kinzerthebrawler 6:35 pm
(6:35:52 PM): No, not anymore anyway. I just turned 18 a couple of months ago!
princesstera407 6:36 pm
(6:36:03 PM): k ..well im gonna show you ..k?
Kinzerthebrawler 6:36 pm
(6:36:19 PM): Do as you wish. You don't have to if you don't want to.
princesstera407 6:36 pm
(6:36:26 PM): *Virus-infested website goes here* go there and my video will load, just click the green ACCEPT INVITE button at the bottom of the page, its 100% free to join you only need a credit card to verify that you are over 18 ;p
Kinzerthebrawler 6:36 pm
(6:36:52 PM): Aww really? I don't have my own CC, I haven't found a need for one.
princesstera407 6:37 pm
(6:37:05 PM): if you *** watch me i'll do whatever you want me to do... fill out your info, its free :-) h k?
Kinzerthebrawler 6:37 pm
(6:37:27 PM): No thank you, I'm fine with the way things are.
princesstera407 6:37 pm
(6:37:36 PM): i use this site to play on cause i don't want to be recorded!...this site doesn't allow people to record my cam! just click the yellow JOIN FREE button at the top of the page ;p
Kinzerthebrawler 6:38 pm
(6:38:04 PM): But I didn't plan on recording you... People should have their privacy if they want.
princesstera407 6:38 pm
(6:38:15 PM): credit card is just to verify your age, u get in for free thru my cam session invite since I'm a premium member, but u need to verify babe just click the yellow JOIN FREE button at the top of the page ;p
Kinzerthebrawler 6:38 pm
(6:38:29 PM): ... But I don't have one. ;_;
princesstera407 6:38 pm
(6:38:40 PM): let me know if you need any help logging in..i'm gonna slip into something nice for you..k? ;-) h
princesstera407 is offline 6:39 pm

IMs are delivered when the buddy signs in. Send princesstera407 a text message

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
also, another thing that i forgot to mention

part of the thing that is kinda seperate but still kind of a part of my whole ego tripping thing.

I tend to be more of a tough love kind of guy. where someone asks me how to get better or to critique them or something. like speed does, i dont sugarcoat things, and I tell him exactly whats on my mind and what I think and why I think something he did was stupid or w/e. But I do that so people get the point and understand what im trying to say so theres no two ways about what I try to tell them.

Kinzer asks me for advice on things every once in a while over aim, and im not always super nice to him in my responces, but I do try to help and tell him what i feel he needs to hear at the time.
I doubt anyone has a problem with that, KID. The whole blunt-critique thing.
In fact, I doubt there's anyone here that has a problem with that treatment, because it's actually pretty necessary so they understand what they're doing wrong.

Savon

Smash Ace
Playing as sonic is quite frustrating. Everytime I use a down-b or side-b to attack my opponent just side steps it and punishes me. Sonics tilts are not exactly the best moves to be using. Most of the time I only can get a hit in by weaving around like an annoying bee. I still get a win or two, but it is quite difficult.

infomon

Smash Scientist
Playing as sonic is quite frustrating. Everytime I use a down-b or side-b to attack my opponent just side steps it and punishes me. Sonics tilts are not exactly the best moves to be using. Most of the time I only can get a hit in by weaving around like an annoying bee. I still get a win or two, but it is quite difficult.
Don't use down-b or side-b to attack.

Use them to punish.

I mean, sure, use them in battle. Spam them like crazy. But only when the opponent is safely out of reach. And cancel them. You're on the ground, and the opponent is too far away to hit you? side-B, then shield-cancel it. Or short-hop backwards, and down-B into the ground so that it shield-cancels; you've gotta be far enough away that the opponent can't hit you; or at the least, he'll hit your shield, which is great if he's close enough to grab him.

The reason you do this is to bait them. You want them to not be able to know if you're actually going to go through with the spindash; which of course you shouldn't do, until they've already commit to something. That's the time that you actually go forward, to punish their preemptive nervousness.

tl;dr: don't approach with sonic, just weave around like an annoying bee :)

Top Bottom