• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

School is in Session 6: Road to Apex! Results Thread! BRACKETS UP! :D

What's The Point

Smash Master
ShadowPheonix won with a double MJG suicide on Rainbow.

Second was Oreo Excel with a Nicole/MJG suicide combo on Battlefield.

I think third was MJG who did something on Cruise and lasted longer than others.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Hey, guys! I wanted to let you know that bracket is up now! I will probably not be on too often since I am so behind in school already. )'= So I am doing my best to try and focus on that. But if anyone has any questions or favors feel free to PM me, and those things usually pop up in my email so I will do my best to try and respond to them when I can! :D Thanks, everyone!!! Also, I am still always up to hearing suggestions to improve the tournament: rules, seeding, etc. So feel free to PM me with that, too. I think it's great to hear what the community has to offer, and try and go with that. Thanks again, peeps!

Edit: @YbM, If you have results for God Kai challenge I can add to front page, too!

Rikku~

Smash Apprentice
1: Shugo-- Congrats! Sorry again for the drunk dial at like 3am when you weren't feeling good... :/ lol
2: Nicole-- Awesome job, you go girl!!!
3: Infern-- Chess must happen next time for sure
4: Logic-- Nice meeting you and playing some friendlies
7: Judo-- That combo was pure sexyyy
9: Kel-- Good seeing you
9: Sparta Kick-- GG's in pools
13: HadesBlade-- I <3 YOSHI
13: GIMR-- GG's in pools and nice meeting you, haha ya that was hilarious seeing you guys at the gas station!
17: y.b.M-- Nice seeing you!
17: Kassandra Nova-- <333 Good seeing you and fun matches in pools!! Thanks for giving me that excedrin too you are a life saver
17: Mister Eric-- you crack me up :p
25: TKBro-- good seeing you, next time we need to hang out more! Apex maybe??! lol
25: MX-- nice hanging out with you as always yoshi, you're super sweet :D
33: TheKiest-- OUGA!!!!!!!!!!!!! right?right?right?right?right?right?right?right?right?RIGHT????! RIGHT!!
33: Excel-- GG's in pools!
33: DtJ Composer-- you were lookin pretty fly in that suit
33: King Beef-- Good seeing you!!
33: Tech_Chase-- From what I can recall, I had a fun time chilling with you! LOL
49: Juu-- Good seeing you!!
49: Radium-- Nice meeting you, I had fun playing friendlies :D
49: Lokii-- thank you 100x for driving to this!!!!!! this weekend was so fun <3
61: Auspher-- glad you convinced me to go to this, and that you guys decided to stay overnight on Sat!
61: Glyph-- GG's in pools
61: Denzie-- Fun times road trippin down :D
61: Tedium-- Good meeting you and hanging out

Rikku~

Smash Apprentice
Oh, and props to Daycia for hosting!!! The venue was awesome. Great tourney, good job to all!

LLDL

Smash Hero
Full Melee results? Or at least 1st - 7th for singles and doubles.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
lol i wish quivo was there.. :(

and rikku you dont gotta apologize, im sorry i forgot to tell yall where we were and stuff. im pretty lazy about answering my phone..

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Didn't know that existed. Just checked and it said artists alley was full. So unless you know someone that works there that could get us a table, I cannot. :(
Sadly, I don't know anyone with a table there. You could always try anyway or maybe ask someone if you can have a small section of their table, but otherwise I dunno what to tell you. Sowwy. ;.;

Radium88

Smash Lord
1: Shugo - Props! You were on your game and you weren't even planning on entering bec of stupid friendlies! Also, sorry I didn't save you from that one girl :/ Also, I take credit of why you got first and it's bec of my awesome masseuse skills. It was fun hanging out with you!
2: Nicole - Good **** Nicole! Yeah, stop saying Peach and you are bad unless you add dat -*** at the end of it. Thanks for slapping mine so much at the club...sorry I didn't get to return the favor :(
3: Infern - Shenanigans on the arcade games! I'll get you next time ! Also, step it up. Your snake is garbage and you lost to a girl. It was fun hanging out with you like always tho!
4: Logic - Rules are rules and sorry people were hating when you were just following it. Plus Judo knew and seemed to have accepted it already when he paused. Good times tho! I always enjoy hanging out with and glad you got to go to the club!
5: Krystedez - Like I said before, your Wario is getting better and better and apparently best Pit! Way to keep improving
5: Zak - Good job! Glad to see you haven't quit D3. Also, thanks for going to taco bell too.
7: Kain - Kaaaaiiiiinnn!! Made the car ride fun! You are awesomely chill! Good job with the wolf! And thaaannkks for saving me from that one guy at the club! Also, nice dance moves ;D
7: Judo - Looooved loved loved watching your matches! Awesome job! Take out the pause button your controller from now on XD
9: Kel - I was hoping to see you DDR! Nice seeing you again!
9: MJG - Made the car ride epic and I want to see a rap video from you too! I saw you getting your swag on at the club! And thaaannkkss for driving on the way to Ohio! Appreciate any help I can get.
9: AlphaZealot - Nice dance moves at the club! And sorry you guys got lost on the way there...at least you made it!
13: HadesBlade - I like watching your Yoshi :D
13: Legan - Scrub. But really, fun times. Thanks for an awesome car ride (thx for trying to get me to play the game, maybe next time tho :D and school all y'all) and glad you didn't john out of clubbing.
13: Bpow - Dude, awesome you made it but sorry your Monday was ****ty :\ I was asking when you needed to get back by but you didn't tell me you had school. I would have been more persistent with leaving earlier. Also, nice job with that Wario! Let's ditto sometime bec I need some practice with mine.
13: GIMR - Fun time like always! Nice job with the stream and I see you put your swag on at the club. Bonded with Aposl at Genesis, glad I got to hang out with you this time around!
17: Thugs - Nice seeing you again! Good job on getting this placing!
17: y.b.M - I don't care what you say but watching you teach Fizzle how to dance at the club just reaffirmed your likeness to Will Smith. It was a scene out of Hitch. Also, I liked your outfit for clubbing. It's my favorite style on guys. And work on your ddr skills. Noob.
17: Shadow Phoenix - Nice job during the GK challenge!
17: Ralph Cecil - Lol I was trying to practice but it didn't work T.T Haha gg in pools though :/
17: Kassandra Nova - Nice job! Well on your way to getting to top 10 at a regional!
17: Ripple - Did you go shiek all the time?
17: Mister Eric - Dude, better have Superbass memorized next time! I thought we were going to rap duet
17: Fizzle - T.T I thought I had your Sonic but I'm too much of a nub.... \(>_<\)(/>_<)/\(>_<\) Keep working on them dance moves
25: Ori_Bro - Nice job in the GK challenge. Guess it didn't matter that you had that timeout not count
25: Tutu - Hello! Sorry you didn't get into the club :(
25: TKBro - Fun times! I still haven't really gotten drunk around you! Fun friendlies! Hopefully we hang out again some time!
25: TMacc - Dude, that swag.
25: Roller - Sorry you didn't get to go in the club! When I saw you in the parking lot, I thought I was just oblivious and didn't see you inside. I wish I had known, maybe I could have turned up my swag and talked to the bouncer. Apparently he was a filipino too. Maybe I could have talked to him into letting you guys in and just say you were under 21.
25: MX - You heard my name a lot? Sweet. I didn't meet you but I know. who. you. are.
25: Oreo - Nice seeing you again!! (I thought this was Excel Oreo....)
33: TheKiest - Thanks for teaming wif me :( I'll do better next time. And I'll beat your score on Galaga next time since now I know the secret of the double ship.
33: Sneaky Tako - Thanks for teaching me how to say "You're welcome" in Japanese. Sorry I immediately forgot it...
33: WTP - It was nice seeing you again! Thanks for inviting me to eat with you guys. Sorry I didn't =_=
33: Excel - Wait what...now I don't know who the other Oreo is....
33: Foraward Air Rage
33: "bye" - OS?? Bead art were mad good. Propz to you and your gf. Should have bought one :\
33: DtJ Composer - Nice seeing you again!
33: King Beef - It was nice seeing you again! But step it up!
33: Luminoth - Nice friendlies!
33: Sorasin - Stay a while and listen!
33: Tech_Chase - Nice job with the tournament!
49: Gifts - Why can't I picture what you look like =_=
49: Rikku - Fun friendlies! And wish you had gone to the club with us!! You could have made the girl to guy ratio better! And you were a funny drunk
49: Juu - It was nice seeing you again! Wish we played some friendlies and sorry for interrupting your Brawl minus match =_=
49: Radium - Nub...
49: DRDN - =_= for some reason I can't picture who you were
49: Lokii - Didn't really get to meet you but yay for other girl smashers!
61: Auspher - Nice seeing you again! I improved with DDR as the tournament kept going
61: Steep - gg is pools! Those were close games. Nice mario!

Day: Props on the tournament! Getting better and better!

Chi: Nice job on the venue! Can't wait til Revenge!

Shoutouts to John Stockton! Thanks for making the ride enjoyable, I just wish I had some popcorn with all the salt from everyone!

Shoutouts to those 2 randoms that started dancing in our circle! Lol fro kid and hoodie man.

Shoutouts to that lil kid who was playing DDR nonstop. Makes me miss my youth :(

Shoutouts to the venue. It was awesome!

Sorry if I miss anybody :(

steep

Smash Lord
Ok… Take two on shoutouts since the last ones got deleted… Sorry if I forget anyone!

This tourney was a lot of fun! Sorry to everyone that I was supposed to play/MM that I didn’t get to. I had a gig Sunday morning and trumpet has to come before brawl… sorry, but I AM a music performance major, after all…

1: Xeroxen – Up b all day. And forward air! Lol congrats on winning even though you didn’t go…. You owe me a Mario ditto sometime! We have STILL never played 1v1!
1: Shugo – Congrats on actually winning the tourney. Your Falco is really fun to watch. Btw, Rogue Blades is super salty about you switching from Sonic over to Falco. He talks about how good of a Sonic player you were before. :D
2: Nicole – Wow you did so much work and gained so much respect at this tourney! Well done on getting second, and I’m so glad I got to MM you… You’ve got serious skills!
3: Infern – Nice placing man! Good games in dubs too. We should play next time… I know the Snake MU pretty well with Mario.
4: Logic – I want to play your Olimar sometime. I played you at SiiS4 but I have improve a lot since then!
5: Krystedez – Sorry we couldn’t play some friendlies at this (or in West Lafayette yesterday). We will definitely have to play more at some point! You are really beast too man. I’m scared of your Pit dude.
5: Zak – We still have never played! We gotta play some time for sure! I want to get a chance to play that D3 of yours.
7: Kain – Man you RAAAAAAPED me in our pools games…. Double 3 stock…. Whoo we gotta play again so I can try to learn that MU better!
7: Judo – You did some mad work at this thing man. I really enjoyed watching you on livestream. Let’s play some time!
9: Kel – We have never gotten to play! We should next time!
9: Sparta Kick – Let’s play next time! Good stuff at this tourney!
9: MJG – Sorry we didn’t get to MM! I had to leave early. I was really looking forward to taking down your TL too…. Haha we’ll have to play next time!
9: AlphaZealot – I still have never gotten to play you! I have heard good things about you and I’ve watched you play a few times. We should play next time!
13: HadesBlade – Nice job delivering the **** to me in our MM’s… You’ve gotten TONS better since GP Affairs… We were even when we played then!
13: Legan – I wish I could have played your Link. Good stuff in bracket.
13: Bpow – I like watching your Wario… We should definitely play next time!
13: GIMR – I want to play you! I want to play the guy who thinks up the metagame minutes that I watch! :p
17: Thugs – Sorry we didn’t get to MM man… Nice job in bracket though! By the looks of it you would’ve ***** me in our MM… Ha Ha
17: y.b.M – It’s always good to see you, and our games in dubs were really fun! Sorry we didn’t get to MM.
17: Shadow Phoenix – Sorry we didn’t get to MM SP. Great job in tourney! We’ll play next time!
17: Ralph Cecil – Good stuff in pools man! You’ve got skills with Snake! We will have to play again next time for sure!
17: Kassandra Nova – AHHHH we didn’t get to play! Next time for sure! A belated congrats again on landing the job you were interviewing for at SiiS5… lol
17: Ripple – Needs more DK man… Wish we could have played at this! Mario v DK is fun stuff!
17: Mister Eric – Good stuff at this tourney reppin’ that ROB. I want to play you again! Next time, ok?
17: Fizzle – GG’s in pools man. It was a lot of fun playing you. Next time I will try to be more of a challenge!
25: Ori_Bro – I had a lot of fun playing you in our MM! That first game with the chaingrab to ledge tech was so legit… Wish I coulda saved that even though I ended up losing. Ha Ha we’ll have to play again next time!
25: Tutu – We have never played or talked but we should next time.
25: TKBro – Nice job on the commentary man! I was watching the live stream on Sunday. Good stuff! We should play sometime!
25: TMacc – Sorry we didn’t get to MM! I was really looking forward to playing you! Next time we will play!
25: Roller – Good stuff in pools! It was fun playing you! You seem like a really cool guy too! We will have to play again next time! Maybe I can take a game off you…. Haha we’ll have to see!
25: MX – I really wanna see your Mario in action! Ha Ha thanks for the compliment, it really means a lot to me when people tell me I have a good Mario! We should definitely play next time!
25: Smile – We have never gotten to play before, so we should next time!
25: Mikey Lenetia – It was a lot of funny warming up/playing with you! I’m getting closer to being good at the Peach MU! We’ll have to play again next time!
33: TheKiest – We should play next time for sure! Find me!
33: Sneaky Tako – I’m bummed we didn’t get to play! You always have really good advice for me! I’ve gotten tons better too!
33: WTP – Sorry we didn’t get to play! It looked like you’ve definitely been getting better! Keep it up!
33: Excel – Thanks for cheering me on man! We gotta play next time for sure! Maybe even MM… ;)
33: Jinx – Hey there! We should definitely meet and play next time!
33: Foraward Air Rage – I want to play your Yoshi so bad! Find me next time!
33: DtJ Composer – You still need to let me know when you guys are playing in btown so I can come join you!
33: S2 – I’ve never gotten to play you or talk to you! We should definitely play/talk next time!
33: King Beef – I want to play your Peach! You look like a beast!
33: Luminoth – We should have played! I like watching your Wolf, and I wanted some more Wolf experience!
33: Chuee – We’ve never gotten to play before. We should next time!
33: Sorasin – We should play next time!
33: DTJ****Whitman – Squid? Is that you? Lol Good stuff at this tourney! Thank you for supporting me and my work with Mario. You are a really cool guy! Our friendlies were fun!
33: Tech_Chase – Aw man I am so bummed we didn’t get to MM! Yours was the one I wanted to do the most, what with it being your bday and all! We HAVE to play next time!
33: Blitz – Find me next time! We’ll definitely play!
49: Ttar – We should play next time! Look me up!
49: Grim – Let’s play next time!
49: Gifts – Sorry we didn’t get to play our MM! We will for sure next time though!
49: Commander Gregoirous – Looks like you beat me at this one man! I wish we coulda played! I like Mario v ROB games! :D
49: Rikku – We’ve never gotten to play/talk really. We should fix that next time!
49: Juu – I wish we could have played at this! I wanted a rematch with your Sheik! Next time!
49: Radium – Awesome pools matches! We had the most hype matches in pools out of the whole venue I think. Really close games and I had a lot of fun. We’ll definitely have to play again. “Mario get you next time!”
49: DRDN – It was great teaming with you my dude! We’ll definitely have to play/team again some time. We had a pretty decent game with Y.b.M. and Infern game 1!
49: Blind Man – I didn’t “see” you at this (see what I did there?). So we will definitely have to play next time!
49: Lokii – We’ve never gotten to play really! Let’s play next time!
49: Paul S – I don’t think we talked at this. Find me next time!
49: HokageSama – Good games in doubles! It was a lot of fun playing you guys!
61: Auspher – I wish I could have played your wolf! I wanted to see how much you’ve improved! Maybe next time…
61: Pirt – Find me next time! We can play!
61: Bardok – It was a lot of fun playing you in doubles! Hope to see you at the next one!
61: Armor – Let’s play next time we are at the same tourney!
61: Glyph – We should play next tourney!
61: Denzie – We didn’t get to play or anything, but we should next time!
61: Steep – Meh… Getting better… but still not good enough!
61: Josh G – We didn’t get to talk or play, so let’s do that next time!
61: Truth – We should play at the next tourney we are both at!
61: Tedium – Let’s play at the next tourney we are both at!

Clowsui – I had a lot of fun in our MM, and you made my day when you said I was getting closer to Xero. I still can’t believe I got that cape gimp game 1… I was actually winning for a bit!!!

Today – Awesome job hosting this tourney, as always! I had a blast, and I wish we could have played! I’ve improved a lot! We should definitely have another Solimar ditto sometime!

Jetzger – Thanks for coming with me! Hope you had fun, and I’m glad you got your voice back!

Coney

Smash Master

He has a Facebook, I can suggest friends for you. ('=!
omg don't know how i missed this

yeah, please do! i have a ton of stuff i completely forgot about that i'm looking for, if you could somehow get us in touch i'd love it

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I did too Lumi, but I actually liked it. It was somewhat weird and scary but put a spell on me, like, I wanted to watch it multiple times.

Same with this one other movie I forgot the name of, I used to watch all of these VHS tapes at my grandmother's for the summer (dad and mom worked at the same times)

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
The God Kai Challenge Results

The God Kai Challenge is a 3 vs 1 Team Match. Items off/Team Attack Off, timer is Set to 3 minutes and 3 stocks. It will take place before tournament starts, during tournament down times and after the tournament.
The stages will be the Unity stage list.

• Entry is $1 per challenger. The Challenger selects 2 God Kais to challenge and the host (Y.b.M.) selects one God Kai.

• The Goal is to see how many stocks you can take before you lose or before the timer runs out. If the match goes to time then the match results in an auto forfeit by the challenger. If a challenger happens to take all stocks and whens the challenge, then the challenger is awarded the ENTIRE pot size up to that point in time.

• Each win, time, and stock count will be written down throughout the entire event. The more participants the higher the pay ouytThe top 3 players with the most stocks will be awarded accordingly:

1st place: 70% of the pot and a picture with The God Kais.:awesome:
2nd place: 20% of the pot
3rd place: 10% of the pot

In the event of a tie or 3 way tie, the participants will face off against one another with one stock Ness dittos. The winner gets the higher placement.

This all for fun and a good way for people to enjoy the tournament on the road to Apex. Maybe make a lil cash as well;)

Anyone is welcome to accept the challenge, even the God Kais!

Results!!!

1st place goes to Shadowphoenix who's prize was money and a picture with us "The God Kais". Congrats SP for taking 1st place and getting a picture with greatness by taking 2 stocks and with 1:25 Still remaining on the clock.

2nd Place goes to Excel- Good Job for getting 2nd place pimp by taking 2 stocks with 2:02 still remaining on the clock

3rd place goes to MJG for taking 1 stock with 25 seconds still left on the clock.

We had over 20 entrants, most challengers entered more than once. Special shout outs to AlphaZealot for being the first person to take a stock from us and then everyone followed suit.

It was an amazing event, I hope everyone had fun!

Also, I would like to publicly welcome Judo to "The God Kais".

This challenge will remain to anyone wants to accept it. There may be a tweak or two in the rules but that'll happen during the given time.

Anyway, make sure you all go here to see some School is in Session 6 footage www.youtube.com/YbMsWorld Only subscribers will get to see it. When I get to 100 subscribers everyone will get to see them. It's Hilarious, so support me and don't miss out. Share it with everyone you know and tell them to Subscribe!

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I F**KING KNEW JUDO WAS GOING TO BE A GOD KAI AFTER THIS

you know why you guys can't crew battle

because there is only one crew in the midwest

beforeanyone gets mad I know there is more than one crew but you guys are barely ever (if not ever) mentioned outside of the MW

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
To be honest, there could be an inter-GK crew battle or... state crew battles and stuff. I think it'd be cool to see MD/VA vs OH or something if a good number of each were in the same area.

Radium88

Smash Lord
@Radium I was the tall half black guy in gifts car I spun around in the circle for a little bit

And we've met before -_-
*facepalm*

Now I remember =_= We talked about kirby and you had that hat on. My bad. I remember talking to you before at a different tournament but I couldn't place it. We even played some friendlies at that previous tournament right? Sorry :urg:

Top Bottom