• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

School is in Session 6: Road to Apex! Results Thread! BRACKETS UP! :D

Radium88

Smash Lord
Yeah lol I think it was a Nopes and you felt bad for me because my first round was Shugo...I didnt even know who he was but I saw your face and didnt feel so bad for the *** whooping he gave me :)
Yeah it was Nope's. Haha well I guess now you know and I'm sorry I gave you that face...I had DEHF in my pools at Genesis. Talk about *** whooping but for some reason it was fun watching as it happened :glare:

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
That awkward moment when Logic doesn't use logic.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I need like 5 more subscribers to my page so I can put out the super funny stuff that went on in the Hotel that night...

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
Nicole you go girl! WEEEE!! <3

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I totally forgot that I have someone's sensor bar. does anyone know who's it is?

I specifically told them not to forget it on saturday but they did and now its in my wii

Top Bottom