• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

School is in Session 5 Results Thread!

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Dynce/Fino: Oops! Sorry about that, I was just teasing when I yelled at you. I'm sure we've met before though? o_O (at MLG?) Ha, I actually didn't know Mikey was going to play you, and I always just encourage him to do well. :x

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Shoutout to the God Kais for being God Kais Saturday night

Too lazy for long shoutout, especially cause im feeling a bit sick <.<

but loved seeing everyone this weekend, got to meet new faces and and definetly had fun talking to everyone

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
2: Ally- Great Job, I forgot about your IC.... you are an amazing player as usual....you should have won the tournament. Next time you going down :embarrass:

3: Lain- Guess that Metaknight is coming along well, keep it up. Next time come out with us, you might learn a thing or two

4: Atomsk- you should come out with us two, I'm not sure if you're in a relationship but I think you'll enjoy yourself

5: Fino- You are a fast learner... I noticed that at the end of game one you started adjusting to my playstyle. You a beast..keep it up...

5: MJG- Welcome to the family. We was going in on Saturday night. You gotta come back to Ohio sometime...we had a blast...SWAG

7: Shugo- Once you learn to control yourself with alcohol in your system I think you'll be a chill drunk. How'd Lain beat you, AGAIN!!!? Good seeing you pimp

7: Blue Rogue- Great Job Blue, I don't think I saw any of your matches.. but you did really well. I'm always happy to see you. Maybe we can learn DDR together cause I'm horrible at it.

9: YbM- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTz0s0QzbKI&feature=channel_video_title

9: Kel- That Falco is looking really strong. I think you should try to focus on playing him a lil more.

9: Domo from Kansas- That Metaknight is still beasty I see. Glad you could make the trip down...

9: Zeton- That fox is crazy. You almost got Ally... I think Rainbow cruise backfired on you, but keep it up...

13: Fizzle- My little bro, Glad I got to see you again. I hope to see you around at more tournaments.

13: Clel- Glad you could make it down to Ohio. I hope you had a good time as well..

13: vVv_Dj_Iskascribble- Finally coming into the tournament scene again and placing well. Keep it up

13: Infern Angelis - SWAG!

17: Krystedez- Keep getting better.... you always impress me with that Wario of yours....

17: Nicole- Welcome to the Family. We had an amazing night out. I'll have to remember to get some Rupplemints....those bad boys were pretty decent.

17: vVvCheese- Glad you came out to Ohio, hope you enjoyed yourself... and next time we'll play.

17: Mikey- Great matches we had. It's always good too see you. You are such a chill dude. Come around more often pimp

17: Inui- Good matches. You made a good comeback on our 2nd game and almost made one on the 3rd one. Keep going strong, and I hope you enjoyed yourself in Ohio.

17: Pops- I'm happy you're making a return back to playing in Brawl tournaments. You are so cool. Hopefully we'll get to play on Marvel next time..

17: KassandraNova- Now don't be Johning because you did really well at this tournament. Kel has taught you well...

17: Keitaro- Haha Damn you! Blowing me up everywhere I go haha. Such a good set, we got so much attention. Next time you should come out with us. I think you'd enjoy yourself. Also, it was nice meeting you formally

25: D.Diciple- Glad you came back. I don't know how your ride situation was but I'm glad it all worked out for you in the end. Next time you should come out with us but you can't be wearing baggy clothes or they wont let you in.

25: Legan- Glad I got to see you again pimp. It's always fun linking up with you. Even though you always come up with some kinda John, it's being overruled cause we going out regardless...Hope you had fun pimp...SWAG!

25: Tech- Glad you came out and hope you had fun in Ohio

25: Mister Eric- Beep beep. Great company as usual. I had something to tell you...but I'll wait a bit... SWAG!

25: Izumi- Glad you came out to Ohio. Random player from the east coast haha. "Where's the Smashballs at" haha

25: Shadow Phoenix- Good job game 1. But you choked game 2... keep at it, you're getting better

25: Tako- Step it up Sneaky. You should have entered Marvel. That could have been more money in my pocket...haha

25: Judo- I wanted to see you against Zeton... I think that would have been something to watch out for. Glad you could make it out and **** me in Street Fighter Turbo, haha.

33: ThuGs- You seem angry... Smile more, you'll learn to like it.

33: Smash64- I want my $5 dollars chump.

33: Today- Great job hosting the tournament. You did really well.. Now stop being a scrub and make it out of pools next time.

33: ITT- You didn't speak to me. I see how it is...

33: Ralph- You are better then this step it up

33: Links- Hey, don't worry i think you have a good future in the God Kais... But, stop not making it put of pools. And get ***** in Capcom V SNK

41: Steep- Mario is pretty decent...nice meeting you.

41: WTP- You did a good job on the Stream, mostly appreciated. If you go to Keist Tournament we should play some Marvel...

49: Mr. H- Good pools matches... pretty decent Snake...

57: Auspher- Going pretty hard on that DDR... maybe you should teach me how to DDR.. and I could teach you how to Dougie.. cause you aint messing with my Dougie...

57: Sombra- Ummm Sir, what to that Money match... you disappeared on me... maybe next time...?

Shout out to Nope and Fonz for coming down. You guys are like my Brothers. I'll see you all in like 2 weeks or so, it's going down.

Sai you better come next time... or I'mma gravity Squeeze you...

Shout out to Lumi...thanks for the donation pimp:awesome:

Well I hope we have another one of these tournaments again. So I can see everyone together before I move to Texas. I truly care about the people in this community. I've known most of you longer than i had realized. I hope everyone enjoyed themselves in Ohio. I know I had fun. Glad it was a 2 day event because it gave us more time to do things, and it didn't feel rushed at all.

Well that's all for now... Until Next Time...
GOD KAIS!!!........SWAG!

D. Disciple

Smash Master
I'm finally back home.

I'll do shout outs when I'm off work

Thank you everyone so much for helping me out getting to the airport and back home safely.

Fonz, Nope, Legan, Fino, Thugz, and everyone else. I'll never forget this.

Also, the lab is too good.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Mad respect to Nope and Fonz for declining to enter singles. A similar situation happened at Zenith and a couple bracket spots ended up going to waste at that tourney.

Metakill

Smash Journeyman
videos will be upload? i want the GF... i missed it :(
shotouts to the streamers... so amazin... i laughed so hard... and i have screens xDD that was hilarious

Nicole

Smash Champion
Shouts!

EC carpool - Thanks for driving me and for gathering up all my stuff from the room, you have no idea how much I appreciate you guys doing that! Hopefully our next ride won't be a million hours, but at least we all got to meet THE LEGEND

Kansas + Legan - You guys made the trip so enjoyable for me, I missed you guys. I'm glad we got to hang out and you guys definitely beasted at the tourney. MIDWEST! Shout-out to Fino for playing a really great set against me, shout-out to Averil for them digits, shout-out to Zeton for letting us constantly use your car, and shout-out to Corey for being RETAHHHDED with me.

Ally - congrats on 2nd but you snore like a ****ing beast. I'll hook you up with some more drinks next time.

Trevor - Thanks for teaming with me, sorry about our placing but I still had alot of fun hanging and teaming with you. Thanks for housing me too, glad we got to hang a little bit after the tournament.

Shugo - Getting drunk with you is always hilarious. You should've come out to the club with us haha. Hopefully we'll get to see each other soon somehow, maybe we'll both find blank checks on the ground or something :D

Mikey - Great seeing you again, I can't believe we had to play the same people in bracket. Oh well haha. Good talking to you, hope we get to see each other again soon!

Kass - Good talking to ya, you're my favorite brawl girl. That MK of yours is GAAAYYYYYYY haha. We should play next time I see you, you're getting mad good.

Day - Thanks for hosting the tournament! I had alot of fun, and I'm glad you decided to keep the tournament as a 2 day event. Fun pools matches too.

Lain - I've heard some things, bro. Congrats taking 3rd, MIDWEST!

DJ Skribz - Good seeing you and playing you some. I always need the MK practice (sorry you can't say the same about needing Peach practice haha).

Krys - Nice seeing you, you had a tough bracket. I still always like watching your Wario, it's very unique.

TechChase - Nice actually talking to you this tournament, I'm sad we didn't get to play cause I love playing against DDD. Also sad we didn't get to drink, I told them to wait for Michigan haha.

The X-Men Arcade Game - You are stupidly fun.

aaaaannnnndddddd....
Ybm & Infern - I am honored to be a member. Saturday night was too fun, I'm glad I got to hang out with you guys. I'll do my best to place well & make the God Kais proud :bee:

Everyone else ggs, sorry if I forgot anyone.

edit: wtf why won't my awesome new sig show up?

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Aw, thank you Nicole! <3 You're my favorite too! ^_^
I wanted to take a picture with you too, but I didn't have my phone on me. I was going to suggest we do the "black gurl pose" for the lolz. xD
I'll probably be at CoT5, so we can do some friendlies there. ;P

Tk, my pichu is a beast! Kel has a scary Pichu too! I'll play you too Joey! <3 Pichus!

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Shoutouts to MJG and Nicole in joining our family that is the God Kais

Shoutouts to Keitaro too for being fun to troll

Shoutouts to drunk Shugo

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Infern soz we didn't get to mm, completley forgot until Tech asked me afterwards on the car ride home. Will definetly do it next time I'm down in Ohio or when you come up to MI.

I'll do them shout outs later when I'm not lazy.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Shoutouts to drunk Shugo. He gets drunk enough for two people so that I'm still at risk for getting pulled over for a DUI when I'm completely sober. D:

steep

Smash Lord
1: M2K - Thanks for the entertaining pool vids and for being really cool and playing legit when my friend Coop told you it was his first tourney ever. Congratz on winning, and we will have to play someday.
2: Ally - We didn't get to play! Next tourney I will be less timid about asking you and hopefully we will actually get to play. Nice Wario in GF. Loved that match on PS1!
3: Lain - We have never played, but I would like to sometime. I guess I just need to get better then huh? Maybe play you in WB. ;)
4: Atomsk - Tom Cochrane is a good friend of mine in college, and he and I play melee occasionally. You and I should play brawl sometime.
5: Fino - Nice placing!
5: MJG - Nice placing!
7: Shugo - Good stuff! You should help teach me the Falco MU because I'm terrible at it with Mario.
7: Blue Rogue - I like watching your Wario! Makes me want to learn a little Wario myself.
9: YbM - I enjoyed playing you in pools. Your Kirby is mad sick. Thanks for helping me with that MU, and hopefully we can play again sometime and I will be more of a match for you.
9: Zeton - I heard your Fox is amazing from Coop.... You will have to teach me the MU sometime!
17: Krys - Thanks for playing some dubs matches with Kamon and I. Your Wario is awesome, as always, and maybe next time we will find some time for friendlies! It was nice meeting your Dad too!
17: Nicole - I wanted to play you but I never got around to asking! I could always use more practice against Peach with Mario!
17: Mikey - Good stuff in pools! That Peach was scary. Thanks for the advice for improving my Mario and brawl skills.
17: Inui - Nice matches in pools.... Too bad you were trolling the whole time. Try not to be too much of a jerk huh?
17: KassandraNova - Thanks for the friendlies! How did you like playing my Weegee? Good luck with the job hunting too! Let me know if you get either/both of the two jobs!
17: Keitaro - You should..... help me with the Falco MU. ;)
25: Legan - We gotta play next time you're at the same tourney as me! We haven't played offline since my first pool ever at SiiS3!
25: Tech - Good MM Tech Chase! I thought I was gonna take that first game! Mario vs DDD so hard. ;) I'll get you next time though.
25: Mister Eric - Great pools matches, beepo! :p I was so glad to meet you and to get some advice on the ROB MU.
25: Shadow Phoenix - Good stuff in doubles! That was the first MK Kamon and I had ever played in doubles bracket.
25: Sneaky Tako - You are such a cool guy! Thanks so much for the friendlies and the advice! I hope you are at GP Affairs 4 so we can play again!
33: ThuGs - Nice MM. Thought I had you that first game but your Pikachu surprised me! Nice stuff in pools too! That MK MU.... ugh. Oh well I didn't do too bad. You had me in that Sonic game.... Why the random Dair? :p
33: Smash64 - Thanks for the friendlies! I really enjoyed playing your Ness! I still can't believe I won game one! ;)
33: Today - Thanks again for everything! See my previous post for my special personal shoutout to you! :D
33: ITT - Good stuff in doubles! I had a lot of fun playing you and Ralph Cecil!
33: Ralph - Good stuff in doubles! I had a lot of fun playing you and ITT!
33: Links - Thank you for making me feel totally legit. You made me feel like a real pro when you walked over and asked ME for a MM. That was the first time I have ever been asked for a MM because someone had just seen me play. It was really cool. Also, close games! Last time we played you 3-stocked me two games in a row.... This time, it was pretty close!
41: Steep - Get better. Don't let the frustration of maining a low tier get to you. Keep trying and someday you will be able to hold your own against high tiers. I think I turned some heads at this tourney. Getting to be a legit Mario.
41: Ori - Thanks for making me feel really legit by asking me for a MM because you said you wanted to play a "good Mario" ;) Thanks for being the first IC's I've ever played.
41: Gifts - Good MM. Don't feel too bad about losing to Mario with MK. Mario is secretly God Tier. :p (Plus I know the MU pretty well)
49: Mr. H - Good stuff in pools. I liked your Snake, but be careful about being too predictable with that utilt. Baiting and punishing it was the only reason I could win that match against you.
49: Coop - WHOO your first tourney!!! Well done at winning a couple matches in your pool! You should come with me to GP Affairs 4 in July!
49: CREWS - We should have played offline! I had fun playing you on wifi anyway so I figured we'd have a blast offline as well.
57: Auspher - Good MM man! I had a lot of fun playing your Wolf! My only advice would be to work on your defensive strategies. You played really well when you were on the offensive but when I gained momentum it was really hard for you to come back. Good stuff nonetheless.
57: Kamon - WHOO your first tourney! Glad you had fun man! Hope you come with me to GP Affairs 4 in July!
57: Sombra - Great MM! Thanks for the help with the Diddy MU. Maybe I will use Luigi for that one, after all....

Btw for those of you making a list of characters used.... Kamon used DK all tourney, and also I used Luigi in pools, as well as Mario of course.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Thanks for the shoutouts and coming, guys! <3

My internet has been going in and out so I will try and update OP with characters as soon as possible. I saw someone else post with that so I'll probably just end up using that.

Any tips and tricks for making the tourney better are appreciated! o'=

@Steep, Huzzah for confidence~~

Kel

Smash Master
Shout outs to the God Kais for having two "best toon link in the mid west" players. And another shout out to the god kais that started out saying "we will never let anyone in outside of the mid west" as they now have an EC member.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
I just wish I could laugh like that on command while i'm sober, but i can't =(..

and nicole will always be mw in my heart <3

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Shoutouts to Lain's S-tier laugh. Those involved know what the deal is.

Shoutouts to drunk Shugo. It was so awful I slept through the entire thing.

Extra shoutouts to Popa John's giving me the midnight special, making it possible for me to do the above.

Shoutouts to Project Justice. Iinchyo for life *****es!

Shoutouts to me never playing Y.b.M. in a traditional fighter. That should change at Keister's tournament in a week or so.

Shoutouts to Keister for awesome advice day before that is still helping my competitive mindset going forward.

Shoutouts to shadowpj who I don't remember at all this entire tournament.

Shoutouts to myself forgetting that I challenged Kass to Pichu dittos. We'll do it next tourney we're both at.

Shoutouts to SneakyTako's Doctor Mario. **** you bro. ;_;

:phone:

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I wish there were more Indy players or something because right now Black Order ain't happenin'. Too much time in between tournaments for someone like me without a car to be all "hey, wanna join my group that totally won't take off?!"

I need to step up my game. No shoutouts right now, kinda busy with some work, but will do some. :)

godkaisneedapit

Top Bottom