• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

School is in Session 5 Results Thread!

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
LOL Nicole had to fight Legan then Fino in bracket. Bet she was pissed.
I thought the same thing.

In order of usage, my characters were as follows:

Auspher: :lucas: :wolf: :lucario: :yoshi: :falco: :fox: :marth: :pit: :pikachu: :luigi:
Very disappointed in you, but at least you are playing a LT ahead of your main, like I do :link:

For all of those people that didn't come because they feel entitled to have the easiest bracket they've ever thought of...
Hey man, I had to work Friday and Sunday :/

Shoutouts to Domo for showing me that I don't know the mk mu. Haha.
That's what always happens to me when I play Domo, too :(

Ally got 5th in Melee? Lol, who does he even use in Melee (Falcon)?
I got a nice laugh at the melee list. I got 5th in my local this weekend and I think I would have gotten 5th here too.

Yeah, the guy wearing the $4,000 suit is shouting out to someone who doesn't make that in four months. Come on!
shoutouts to Nicoles A** because im sure it was looking good.
It just wouldn't be a tournament without someone talking about Nicole's behind.

Not even going to lie, I was shocked the only white person in the Kansas car was Fino.
The best part is that MJG is from Overland Park, KS.

Not even going to lie,
but I saw Fino and he had me going daaaaayyyyyuummm!
Auspher, I thought I was your love. But I come into other threads and read this. Scarlet Lettered Harlot!

Shout Outs to Thugz for missing the bracket by 1 spot and therefore missing the PR by one spot.

D

Deleted member

I see someone has a new crush haha.
I probably should've played serious against him rather than having him write me off as just another scrub. :(

D. Disciple was the only match I put my all into, which was because I heard he's fun to play. That held very true.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Had a good time at this. Met a lot of midwest players which was fun. You guys are really chill. I gotta go clubbing with ya'll next time I'm there.

Good stuff hosting Today. Venue was beautiful and Atomsk playing as Collosas was epic. DDR with Auspher made me wanna practice that game again. Thug's pika is sexy with the cg, Kassy was funny and pretty good, Domo's extra fierce mk, Infern trolling maaaad hard lol, Lain with the epic funny delays, YBM getting blown up whenever he touched me, Fizzle with that random Lucario, etc. I'm too lazy to do full shoutouts.

Ill be back here sometime in the future. Till then hope to see ya'll at Apex, COT, or KTAR 6 August 13th!! :D :D
Gah yeah, I heard you were there too but I had no idea what you looked like haha. Are you going to CoT5? I'll be there.
Yeah ill be there. Ill find ya.

MX778

Smash Journeyman
I hope everybody had a good time at this event.
How was it for everybody? : )

*edit*: Auspher, you went Yoshi at least once. *net fives*

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
DDR is awesome, I vote that every major tournament gets held at a venue with DDR.

D

Deleted member

Next time that happens, there should be a DDR side tournament.

Boxxy

Smash Lord
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo go will! stay free east coast!!! MW!!!!!!!!!!!

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
M2K trying to take back best in the world,legit..hope the ally m2k rivalry comes back

Gj shugo lain and zeton

:phone:

Judo777

Smash Master
Special Shoutouts to the not so regulars.

Juu man great seeing you, subway was too much fun although I'm still salty about my sub not getting toasted.

Cheese nice meeting you, most legit IC's I have ever played, our games were fun look forward to playing you again.

MJG thank you for the best set I have ever played. Close matches your Toonlink is too legit. Sorry we didn't get those friendlies in but we'll have to play some time in the future. Way to rep that lower tier char.

Nicole it was nice to finally meet you. I have been to a few tournaments you were at but never really met up with you. Very fun friendlies and your a pretty cool person to boot. Your peach is insane. Hope to see you again.

Lain great games man. While I'm sorta disappointed I didn't get to play ur IC's I'm also glad you went MK and allowed our matches to be close lol. Your a really cool dude glad I got to play you for a while.

Fino nice talkin to you, thanks for the frame data bro. Maybe next time we can get some friendlies in.

Legan our MM was alot of fun. Your Link is so good it was a little bit scary.

Mikey Lenitia fun friendlies at the end. Zelda dittos are silly lol

Sorasin good seeing you again. Our pools matches were too close for comfort lol had me sweating toward the end. Sorry I had to take your spot in bracket.

I don't have to tell all my regular MW friends how much I love em so I won't lol

AllyKnight

I enjoyed doing other stuff than actually just playing Brawl this weekend unlike other times, but I guess I need to play all the time in order to play at my best. GGs all shoutouts later, best weekend for sure in a while haha

AllyKnight

There's a curse in this serie for me too, I always get stomach sick at every SIIS, me and shugo I know were feeling sick =l. Or maybe I just eat spicy food everytime I go to SIIS b4 tourney. Damn Spicyness you be :troll:

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Thank you for the praise everyone. :O

I really wish I could've played some melee. @_@
Judo, I was REALLY hoping that you'd pull like an amazing upset. You're sheik is so good. :X
Also I know I don't show it but, Lain...I'm happy you play mk...lmao..

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Well, honestly i can always just go down to the store and buy some more >_> i mean its not like i lost my wallet or something. Highly doubt im going to cot5

yeah ally i was feeling sick cuz i got drunk off my a** on saturday night and shiz happeneddddd.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
1: M2K - congrats
2: Ally - fun hanging out with you outside of brawl for once
3: Lain - CURSE YOU FOR SHOWING ME THE LIGHT! And thanks SOOO much for the birthday shenanigans
4: Atomsk - I really appreciate the talk and stuff, thanks a lot.
5: Fino - Good stuff
5: MJG - I hate TL. Great job beating me and doing so well ><
7: Shugo - HEEHEEHEEE
9: YbM - Nice to see you, we'll have to get that match in next time, I forgot about it lol
9: Kel - Nice seeing you again.
9: Domo from Kansas - Good stuff
9: Zeton - Awesome job beating ally. I'm the best fawks though :troll:
13: Fizzle - Fun set! ICs beat Lucario bad though! You played great game 1.
13: Clel - Good job beating me! I'm sorry I was sort of mad after losing. GGs!
13: vVv_Dj_Iskascribble - GGs in pools, glad to see that even rusty you're legit as hell
13: infern - nice to see you again as well, we never seem to play!
17: Krys - Fun MMs! I want a runback next time!
17: Nicole - <3
17: vVvCheese - WEAR THE DAMN MASK
17: Mikey - Fun friendlies! You're a lot better than I remember lolz. Those were some of the most fun games I played all weekend.
17: Inui - Chill out. Fun carpool regardless
17: KassandraNova - Great job improving so much! We didn't play...again. Oopsies!
17: Keitaro - Chicken
25: D.Diciple - Always awesome seeing you and always great seeing you improve every time!
25: Legan - YOOO
25: Tech - Thank you so so so so so so much for everything. You are the bestestest! You ****.
25: Mister Eric - beepboop ROB is Free :)
25: Izumi - <3
25: Judo - WTF BEST SHEIK SO GOOD OMG. Great set man! We'll have to play again soon!
33: Today - Thanks for hosting!
33: Ralph - Good stuff in pools man, you REALLY had me sweating.
33: Gio - Need I explain?
41: WTP - Thanks for the rides, I had so much fun lol
41: Ori - Fun matches, keep up the ICs and MK, they've got tons of potential. CARPET CANCELLING!
49: Arbon - fun carpool!
49: CREWS - awww yeeee

Everyone else I played and talked to, thanks so much for making it a fun weekend. <3 everyone!

Kel

Smash Master
Thanks for the props everyone. I had lots of fun hanging out with you all.

MW W doesn't beat MW E, guys. And it's still a moot point, as EC is still the region to beat.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Haven't done big ol' shout outs in a while.

2: Ally - Next time I won't let you sleep so you can win. We'll work on our rendition of Tiny Shoes.
3: Lain - You need to give me some fashion tips Mr. Hottest Guy Ever.
4: Atomsk - I feel like there was a significant lack of Atomsk this time. Hit me up on LoL
5: Fino - GG in pools. Sorry for refusing to have you let fun at the end, but we had to go.
7: Shugo - Pace yourself with the booze, drunky.
9: YbM - Wish I had beaten Jelli in Marvel, I wanted to play you.
9: Kel - Bad guys (kinda) win again
9: Domo from Kansas - You aren't Domolimar
9: Zeton - Fox be tricky.
13: Fizzle - I didn't realize you played Windjammers. We should have played some.
13: Clel - Who the **** jumps with A?
13: vVv_Dj_Iskascribble - Not enough MKs in your bracket.
13: infern - Are you capable of being in a not-chill attitude?
17: vVvCheese - Tell me about how your match against Judo went again. Nice meeting you.
17: Mikey - Glad you could get to an OoS tournament.
17: Inui - We (MI) have the legendary relic; the remains of Inui's controller
17: Pops - Windjammer champion, thus the best person ever.
17: KassandraNova - See, you got that MI MK Ditto experience at DE, then it paid off here
17: Keitaro - Everyone make sure to go to KTAR 6.
25: D.Diciple - Good teaming. I like to think we should have beaten Atomsk/Nicole but subconsciously gave it away so they may advance.
25: Legan - Ashe isn't support.
25: Tech - The Jester was much better. If you heard Ally's rendition of Tiny Shoes it would have been a bit less monumentally depressing.
25: Tako - **** you and your short lobs.
33: ThuGs - No MM
33: fZk - You should be the father in our Tiny Shoes reenactment.
33: Smash64 - Sorry that we didn't play but I hate playing matches if who gets out of pools is already determined.
33: Today - Good tournament, two days is way better than one. Sorry for timing you out in MvC 3.
33: ITT - Good seeing you, unfortunately that's about all we did.
33: Gio - Beeeyoooooooo!
41: WTP - Blarg
41: Ori - Exectuive king deluxe suite supreme was baller.
41: Gifts - Keep that MK maining going.
49: Arbon - Hope our floor was confortable. You got some serious sleep in our room.
49: Coop - Hope you enjoyed your first tournament and go to more.
49: CREWS - I forgot the rest of Pittsburg's tags but nice meeting all of you. Pittsburg isn't to far so if something good is there I might drive down with Lain.
57: Auspher - Too tired from all that DDR, I saw you sweating.
57: Sombra - Fun time on Friday.
??: Domolimar - Too good for Tio, staying hidden.

Fonz/Nope - Good **** in doubles, to bad no singles. Get a Nope's "Monthly" going, I want to come down for one.

AL - Awesome place and brought me the joys that is Windjammers.

Windjammer people - Windjammers man, **** Brawl.

Stream people -
Enthralled cat and more will be back this weekend. Now with working sound.

steep

Smash Lord
@Today: You can put the money I won from our Solimar MM towards project Smasheducation. Think of it as my donation to a good cause after a fun MM. ;) Thanks for helping me with the GnW MU and teaching me how to deal with that **** turtle. Thanks also for always telling me to have more confidence. It means a lot. I still don't know if I am gonna learn MK though.... lol maybe after doing badly at another tourney or two with Mario.... One other thing; great job running this tourney! I had a blast and I know Coop and Kamon did too! I was so glad this tourney could be their first one! Next time we play I will be a tough opponent for you, I promise!

More shoutouts sometime when I didn't just get home from working two different jobs since 5:30 AM....

lain

Smash Master
papa lain's big ol shoutouts. MW babeh

1: M2K - **** you and
2: Ally - **** you too.
3: Lain - @_@
5: Fino - Friggin sneaking up into 5th. Good **** bro. I'll be getting trolled by you prolly at the next tourney lol.
5: MJG - ha HA! finally gotchu back ya ******* >:D but naw it was good seeing you again. I'm... not exactly sure if I smoked you down LOL, but regardless we should totally chill next time yo. You seem like a pretty cool guy.
7: Shugo - ***** i ain't even gonna say it.
7: Blue Rogue - Good **** for top 8 even though you got Ally 1st round. If Izumi played MK against you instead of TL, your bracket was 4 MK's in a row? lol
9: YbM - Next time I'm def. clubbing with you guys. Although I might be a little out of place... lol
9: Kel - I'll get back to ya soon on COT5. Nice seeing ya, I only let out a couple cheers this time ;x
9: Domo - Good seeing you dom. we shoulda played a lot like at HD2, the KS is ridic at MK. see you sometime soon hopefully!
9: Zeton - eff that melee fox >:O lol. I watched you a lot, you're fox is ****ing... weird but effective XD. See you sometime when I come to MW:W
13: Fizzle - There's my boo ^__^ We should really play sometime....
13: Clel - We didn't play or NAHSINGGGG. w/e man, I still like your name.
13: vVv_Dj_Iskascribble - Great playing you, you're too good at the MK ditto lol. I was pretty damn sure I was gonna lose to you when you 0-death'd me my first stock game one LMAOOO. gg's hope I see ya next time.
13: infern - You sexy *******. I know you coulda done better, but you had some great games nevertheless. I think next time I'll come to the club cause I'll be 21 then *****!
17: Krys - Nice seein you again. Always a 'pleasure' to play against your extremely unique wario @_@.
17: Nicole - Sorry about your bracket :/ You always play your region early. Sorry we didn't talk much I just uh... didn't know what to say to you :x Maybe next time.
17: vVvCheese - Happy birthday yo. Shenanigans were pretty awesome, maybe it's time to DON THE MASK?!
17: Inui - Nice talking to ya. Sorry about the stuff that happened. I know it feelsbadman when it comes to spacies hahaha
17: Pops - **** YOU POPPPPPSSSSSSS. You will always be the bane of my existence now you ******* ;[
17: KassandraNova - Amazing improvement! Gettin pretty caliente girl, keep it up!
17: Keitaro - You seem like a pretty chill guy, albeit we... didn't talk much lol. We shoulda played too D: Ah well next time.
25: D.Disciple - Good seeing ya bra, sorry we didn't get to talk much I was sleep deprived the first day and hungover the second lol. Are you going to COT5? If not I'll prolly see ya at Genesis bro ^^
25: Legan - OMG so happy I got to see you again. You're amazing. I'ma come to something in MW:W soon so let's make sure we both do that yo!
25: Izumi - ***** I know you think I'm hot.
25: Tako - I'VE GOT YOU NOW LAIN MAUAHAHAHAHAHA. **** you LMAOOOOO. Hope I see ya next time man. Awesome job beating 'the store owner'. ****ing EPIC.
33: Smash64 - Was good seeing you again man. Next time let's party with your brother ;D
33: Today - Very nice tournament Day. I'm sorry that sometimes I would take a break instead of playing another match, but my intentions were never to hold anything up. I typically would go out only if there were a few rounds left in losers to be run. Playing the matches in winners would leave the losing player waiting the same amount of time to play their next match. Otherwise no qualms, you're tournies always rock :]
33: ITT - Nice seeing you again, it's been quite a while! If you can ever find the time try and come out again bro! I got no one to smoke a cig with sometimes :[
41: FowardAir - HATE HATE HATE
49: CREWS - 'twas cool chillin witcha bra. I'm trying to find a way to COT5 atm so we shall see!
Tyr - Glad I got to see you again man. Looks like things are going pretty well for you lol. Come out to the next thing sometime though!
Fonz - Grr I'll get your team someday D:< lol. Very nice though, hope ya ***** it up in soccer.
Juke - My single melee shoutout, because you were clearly the best melee player there besides M2K here lol. I love your fox, I feel like it's just like mine. Waiting for spotdodges, techs in places, and w/e hahaha. I told you I'd eventually choose the right character against you XDDD. Very gg, extremely even match methinks!

M@v

Subarashii!
Haha sucks to be him. Well shugo, if you want them back approach me at CoT5 if you go. If not, sorry dude, your loss. :urg:
Your going to hope3? Shugo might be there. Iif you can't, I can take the glasses ar cot5 then give it to him.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Idk if i'm even going mav lol im not interested to go to a lot of things nemore unless it has a lot of ppl to hang with.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Lain's MK putting in work? Wut is this I dont even...Lain come SEE ME BRO!! MAKE ME A BELIEVER!

Good **** on that top 3 looking real good mayne

-Crews-

a Strawhat Pirate
Your going to hope3?:phone:
I didn't even find out about this until lain told me at the venue. Figures I'd find out about a Pittsburgh tourney from a Michigan man in Cincinnati lols. But yes, me, Price, and possibly the 1 to 2 others that rode up with me to SiiS are going.

MJG

Smash Hero
Shoutouts!

YbM, Infern Angelis, Nicole and Legan: I had fun chillin with ya'll on Saturday. That night was definitely the highlight of the tournament for me.

1: M2K - You play mad gay. Good job on first. Expected nothing short of this though.
2: Ally - Smartest player in brawl. Good stuff.
3: Lain - Man...you came to play this weekend.I am gonna have to get YOU back for getting me back haha. I hope we don't have to wait 6+ months to play again....IM COMIN FOR THAT ***! We gotta kick it next tourney man. Good job on your placing.
4: Atomsk - Booty
5: Fino - Good job mannnnnnnn
7: Shugo - Oh that shugo though...no more drinks for you.
7: Blue Rogue - Fun
and very long
games. Nice wario.
9: YbM - Way to put on at this tournament man. Your kirby is legit. You put on in the club when the dougie came on saturday night. Ill be back to the MW:E soon
maybe SiiS6?
9: Kel - Good Job with your placing in doubles and good games.
9: Domo from Kansas - Way to put on man. We goin to the lab before brainshock
9: Zeton - Fun games...sorry that we have to play @ like every tournament that we are at. It was nice seein you again.
13: Clel - YOU CHEAT @ THIS GAME :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: Good stuff
13: vVv_Dj_Iskascribble - Fun dittos in pools :D
13: infern - It was fun chillin with you on saturday as well man. Keep it real. Good job @ this tournament.
17: Nicole - Panty Droppin.
17: vVvCheese - Fun games man. Hope you had a good birthday
17: KassandraNova - Good job on your placing. I hope people don't sleep on you on the future.
17: Keitaro - It was good to finally meet you. Good job @ this tourney. I might make an appearance @ a KTAR one day ;)
25: D.Diciple - The lab man...lmao. Good ****
25: Legan - My *****. This weekend was legit. Thanks for lookin out for me this weekend. We gotta kick it again soon if we both move to texas. You picked up on things really well in the lab during the last night of the tournament. Later.
25: Tech - SwAg
25: Mister Eric - Fun games! Nice rob.
25: Izumi - Fox y. Good job man
25: Judo - Best. Sheik. Ever. I had never played a sheik before you and I didn't realize how much fun I would have playing against your sheik.
33: ThuGs - SwAg. Thanks for the donation bro
jk
33: Smash64 - Fun games in doubles man. Legit ness
33: Today - Thanks for hosting this tournament Day. I will definitely look into going to the next SiiS.
33: Links - Man, we barely got to chill/play @ all :(
41: Sully - Fun games in pools
49: Player-1 - Lol @ Player-1 Tag

Kansas: Way to put on

I am gonna have to come out to the MW:E again.

We out.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
So my question is did everyone like the 2 day thing it game more time for fun right?

I think so. It seemed to allow everyone to get their pools done and then chill out, play some friendlies/MM's/Windjammers/whatever, rest and then come at it the next day.

I support it.

Dnyce

Smash Master
1: M2K - Troll. Ayo, better see you at brainshock so I can get rid of this bag of 80 trollers you left in my car. lol. Good seeing you Jason, **** the things that you do with this game <3 haha.
2: Ally - We be gettin in with those MMs next time ;)
3: Lain - Friggin sneaking up into 3rd on the other side of losers bracket. Next time.... :troll:
4: Atomsk - GG. I still mad about that fair, cause it's the only thing I remember about our set, lmao. First time I think you retrained trollin me the whole event, was nice to actually talk to you about shiz.
5: MJG - Playing you in a set is like committing myself to playing brawl for 40 minutes straight. Lol, I'm not even mad - I felt like everything you told me after Trent's helped me get up here. Time to spend some time in the lab.
7: Shugo - Really intense set, I see you improved on that MU since playing Pstar at Pound5, haha. Your yomi is so good @.@ Btw I have your sunglasses, hit me up on how I can get em back to you ;o
7: Blue Rogue - GGs. Use bite against Oli more... I had my shield up for over half that game and wasn't getting punished for it at all.
9: YbM - Why do you have so much tech skill?!? Like wtf. I haven't been hit by Kirby's bair in YEARS.... that slick platform drop during dash into god-like spaced bair is something I never seen before, haha. Now I understand why you be taken sets on oli's so much XD.
9: Domo - Dat spacing
9: Zeton - y u mad?
13: Fizzle - GGs man. I love that MU ^^;
13: Clel
17: Krys - We didn't get to play our MM... let alone any friendlies :( Back to dat wifi, lol.
17: Nicole - Every tournament... lol. GG. GL with that whole EC thing ;o
17: Mikey - GGs
17: Inui - Nice meeting you. I'll try to work on that shiz, thanks for the help.
17: KassandraNova - I didn't really see you at all except for day 1 when you yelled at me for poking daycia and day 2 when you guaranteed mikey that he was going to win all his matches right in front of me before we about to play. GG first impressions
17: Keitaro - I wanted to play you... but I'm bad and have no idea who's who and couldn't find you, lol. //mad
25: D.Diciple - take what I taught you for the friendlies n ****... but don't forget what went down in the lab. lmao
25: Legan - time to win teams n **** ;o
25: Tech - GGs. That DDD is slick, give it time... ;o
25: Mister Eric - GGs. I figure you'll be doin creative things with that instant throwin next time I see you.
25: Izumi - I wanted to MM you for cards, but I couldn't build up the troll face to do it. L. Thanks for the advice in dubs, Imma try to work on it. Gotta stop watchin those japanese players. They make rolling look so safe, hahaha.
25: Tako - Gayest Rob ever. And by gayest Rob ever, I mean I had no clue what the **** you were thinking 90% of our set. Like, I can't even describe the type of yomi that was going on in that match, or if there was any at all, lmao. GGs tho, keep up on it. Don't get discouraged cause you only lose to 1 char... I like havin my smoking buddies ;o
25: Judo - Tutu told me you weren't going to be here, and then I saw like 3 people using that tag, so I thought I was getting hella trolled. Nice to finally meet you. Wish I nerded your sets more and figured out why I so bad with Sheik, lol.
33: ThuGs - best quote of that carride "I just stared at nicoles *** and tried to figure out... like... why" LMAO.
33: Smash64 - GGs man. It was cool to see you again.
33: Today - Imma figure out what happened eventually :glare: Oli dittos so gay.... especially when you trollin them blue gloves. lol. GGs

Looks like the tournament went well, good **** everyone.
Fino you should've won you boner.
But I didn't ;o

Not even going to lie, I was shocked the only white person in the Kansas car was Fino.
You should come to our locals. I'm the only white person at Mr. Dooms house the venue. Never really think about it except when peeps be pointin it out makin jokes, lol.

Not even going to lie,
but I saw Fino and he had me going daaaaayyyyyuummm!

troll y

afk

:shyguy: :shyguy:

Edit; This event was too fun, gunna see if I can make it out sometime again over summer.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
ggs to everyone i played.

Mjg i have your hat and someones shirt...

nicole good job 2-0ing me ;_;better den ill y

fino let me get them glasses tho.

kass praise for beating 1 person y

legan u should just use tl

today gj hosting

we finnnaaaa hit da club

O

L

BE BACK NEVER.

clowsui

Smash Legend
oh shoutouts to myself for being an ******* on stream. 63 entrants and 2 days doesn't matter if everyone has a lot of fun in the end and the TO is making an effort to improve/maximize everyone's enjoyment.

Top Bottom